that will be all...

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    my skin is nice without make up... my yellow undertones annoy me because i can rarely wear my fav color grey.

i love the color grey...

i wish i had red undertones to have warmth in my skin :(

• Purr
    Options
    I never heard a song from one direction... they look so weird together... Truthfully, I always liked backstreet boys >>>> N*SYNC.. But I liked N*SYNC because they would use black girls as their lead gf in their music videos.
  • Purr
    Options
    Ill be making this thread, the diary of charlie. That rings a lovely bell, eh?

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Ill be making this thread, the diary of charlie. That rings a lovely bell, eh?
    Im a fan of battletoads on SNES so i'll allow this
  • Purr
    Options
    You know what annoys me? When you carelessly tell someone that you sing, and then they demand you to sing a ? song?

Then when you tell that person you sing classical/opera, they look at you crazy like, ? !

Maybe it's because I am black that they twist their face in non-belief :(

Then demand me to sing an operatic song.... do you know how hard it is to prepare an operatic like song on demand?

You have to find the note in your head, hear the harmonies to get the right pitch, you have to relax your body because you dont want the tension to go to your throat, and let the nerves go.

Muthafucka that's a lot of work if im not getting paid or getting a grade for...

But ? it... I just sing the same jazz song i had perfected to make people say, "wow"..
  • Purr
    Options
    Im sick today :(

I have a cold. I hope the liquor will cure my sickness cause Im still going out....
  • Copper
    edited December 2012
    Options
    pimple is the brown battle toad...the one u resemble...he was the biggest and strongest
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what annoys me? When you carelessly tell someone that you sing, and then they demand you to sing a ? song?

Then when you tell that person you sing classical/opera, they look at you crazy like, ? !

Then demand me to sing an operatic song.... do you know how hard it is to prepare an operatic like song on demand?

You have to find the note in your head, hear the harmonies to get the right pitch, you have to relax your body because you dont want the tension to go to your throat, and let the nerves go.

Muthafucka that's a lot of work if im not getting paid or getting a grade for...

But ? it... I just sing the same jazz song i had perfected to make people say, "wow"..

You sing? I demand you to sing Take Five by Billie holiday:-)
  • Purr
    Options
    @cooperking thank you for this thread, darling

Your dedication to me is amazing... Thank you for being a follower
  • Copper
    Options
    Pimples real name was George pie

in 2008 topless robot named battle toads the least terrible TMNT rip offs

pimple stood 7'4
  • Purr
    Options

ok. :( i gotta learn it..
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for being a friend
    Traveled down the road and back agaaaaaain
    Your heart is true your a paaaal and a confidaaaaaaant.

And if you through a paaarty
    Invited everyone you ever kneeeew
    You would see the biggest gift would be from meeeeee
    And the card attached would say thank you for being a frieeeeend.

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

[url=" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkJLN4MdBA"] youtube.com/watch?v=ytkJLN4MdBA[/url]

Preferably the way she did it.thank you :-) (ignore her speaking voice)
  • Copper
    Options
    In 2012, the Battletoads were ranked 81st on GamesRadar's list of top 100 "most memorable, influential, and badass protagonists in games", with a comment: "The three pushed the boundaries of good taste, destroying enemies in extreme exaggerated fashion via ultra-enlarged fists, feet, and magically sprouting ram horns, going places where the Turtles just couldn’t in games.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wear grey all the time b just like that
    bauce
  • Purr
    Options

[url=" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkJLN4MdBA"] youtube.com/watch?v=ytkJLN4MdBA[/url]

Preferably the way she did it.thank you :-) (ignore her speaking voice)

Nope.

Her voice is r&b style, im more of a technical singer. Sorry.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Options
    Matt loves me :)
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie was probably so cute 200 pounds ago when she was 10
  • Copper