anti-social Corner: anyone else just hate talking on the phone?? minute i get on i want to get off..

13»

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like phone convo > texting. can get more accomplished more effeciently with less confusion over the phone

i hate when ppl try to have text conversations tho. shyts not natural to me
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    ? the phone. text is great. i like my "Me" time.
    That's not even "me" time really, you still responding. I just get off the phone or if they text I reply then hit em with the "ttyl'

MAN LAW VIOLATION!!

Real men don't send girlie texts like "ttyl," "K," "? ," etc.

We send MANLY texts like "BYE," Aight," "WTF." That's a $50 fine my ? . Next time, imma need you to read your Man Law Guide Book.

That is all

To add on.............if you're a man don't answer a text with "K" instead of "Ok" smh

Real ? say bet
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate talking on the phone. I rather text...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if u really got sumn to talk about im cool but i hate holding the phone so u gotta come on with it....i dont have a problem telling folks im ready to get off the phone tho lol.....except for my mama smh....how u say bye for 15 mins?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is, don't ever call me and u don't got ? to say. Small talk/silence on the phone is WOAT.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    First let me get this off my chest

that ? ass pic on t/s setting is ? up my cornea. (turn off hate mood)

C/S this. I deal with social interaction by face and phone all day at my job, so if you're not a close relative or someone i hold in a special place in my life, my phone conversation with you is going to be short and to the point. Hate being on the phone for idle chit chat..rather text you. Plus most woman you meet to date cant hold good conversation for ? .

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a high school girl, I don't sit on the phone gabbing about who doing what, where and why? Have a legit purpose, or get declined every time.
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    I'm not into talking and/or texting.....i'd much rather meet somewhere and socialize face-to-face. Calm me old fashioned I guess. I work with computers/technology for a living so in my off time I'd much rather physically talk to muhfuckas.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I gotta go!"
    ~What you gotta do?~
    "Get off the phone!"
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i prefer not to talk on the phone. i don't like drawn out conversations. if you can't tell me what you want in a text then i don't want to hear from you.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I tend to get straight to the point.

Nowadays most people text.

I mostly talk on the phone with homies that I bust jokes with and trade stories bout broads etc.

When I'm courting a chic, all text.

Just how its been. I remember the days of talking all day. I had that ? mastered as a ? .

That's been replaced with texting all day.

But if need be, I can give anyone a good 15 min.

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    i aint got no problem talkin on the phone

but i aint stayin on that ? for more than 20 minutes

i aint in high school no mo, we is not stayin on the phone all night, ? that

if in a half hour we aint established if you comin to see me or im comin over there, then ill talk to you later on

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate talkin on the phone, used to didnt mind it but that silence on the phone in between conversation gets to me now
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    ? the phone. text is great. i like my "Me" time.
    That's not even "me" time really, you still responding. I just get off the phone or if they text I reply then hit em with the "ttyl'

MAN LAW VIOLATION!!

Real men don't send girlie texts like "ttyl," "K," "? ," etc.

We send MANLY texts like "BYE," Aight," "WTF." That's a $50 fine my ? . Next time, imma need you to read your Man Law Guide Book.

That is all

To add on.............if you're a man don't answer a text with "K" instead of "Ok" smh

Real ? say bet

Or..

"Fa-Sho"
    "No Doubt"
    "Word"
    "Yuap"
    "Off Tops"
    "Coo"

Can All Be Used As Suitable Forms Of Mutual Conformation .... But Under No Circumstance Should A Grown Ass ? Be Talkin About Some "K" ...... Unless Thats The Persons Name.... However... Unless Female... Even This Is Suspect

Article 63-2B Chapter 16 Manly Text Etiquette
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time i even dial a phone is if im callin out of work, talkin to a relative that i ain't see in a year (a year minimum), or if i need some info rite fast that's just a SHORT phone call away. Other than that, im always textin. Oh and if u a dude and u textin "k", off ya ? self. It felt weird just writin that ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with it. If I'm not paying attention, they get a bunch of generic answers though.

"Word"
    "Yeh"
    "Damn"
    "That's wild yo"
    "Ohh ? " <- with a humorous tone
    "I don't even know"

^ Sounds just like my cousin when he calls me due to the "social responsibility" of being my only full blooded cousin on my father's side.

:Other responses to this thread:

- I don't talk to people unless they call me

- lol the TS is banned, and yet this thread is thriving like nothing happened.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a talker, period. I've gotten tired of talking to a person face to face mid sentence and just stopped. She was like "well..... you went to...." truth was i was tired of moving my mouth so I just told her i drew a blank.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad thing is im more this way with family than any one else. ill talk to a ? on the line all day if she keeps me interested. with my brothers/sister/parents its awkward for some reason. mainly because i dont like to carry on convos, i usually let the other person do that
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate talking on the phone but sometimes it cool

I refuse to go over an hr, maybe