Coaches and/or Coordinators that NEED to be fired on Monday....

Options

Comments

• soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    go head and put Jason Garrett on the list too

he's a fraud

I feel sorry for Cowboy fans LOL

Jerry Jones not letting Garrett go after what Sean Payton is doing in New Orleans...It's Romo thats the problem
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @cobbland that sig is GOAT....

Bears need a new OC.....and a ? O-line. 90% of the Bears problems were due to O-line issues protection on pass plays and gettin push on run plays. Im surprised Forte rushed for a g-ball this year. THey need a tight end that can catch the ? ball Kellen Davis big for no reason ass. ? dropped too many passes this season, drive extending passes.
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jason Garrett, Rob Ryan and the Cowboys GM(Jerry Jones) should all be replaced.
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bears had a bad debacle but I dont think Lovie should be fired..........If anything Bears need NEW OWNERSHIP their ownership is cheap as hell Lovie can only win with what is given to him this guy wins games but ur personnel is lacking what can u do. Because when you look at the Bears on paper it doesnt scream Super Bowl team it screams of mediocrity
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he's a fraud

Jerry Jones not letting Garrett go after what Sean Payton is doing in New Orleans...It's Romo thats the problem

Garrent is very predictable in his play calling I remember when the ravens were calling out his play in his second season as an oc
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fired coaches so far:

Pat Shurmur
    Lovie Smith
    Romeo Crennel
    Chan Gailey
    Andy Reid
    Norv Turner
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rob "Fat Ass" Ryan.......? has been garbage everywhere he's been .... his wack ass defense cost time and time again this year ....he needs to take his big mouthed ass to that unemployment line if were gonna turn this ? around
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fired coaches so far:

Pat Shurmur
    Lovie Smith
    Romeo Crennel
    Chan Gailey
    Andy Reid
    Norv Turner

? up to fire a man after one of his players blows his ? brains out in front of him.

Coldblooded.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Norv Turner will be coaching again but only as a OC, same thing goes with Crennel!!!!
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Lovie ain't going no damn where.
    Brandon Marshall throws support behind Lovie Smith, Jay Cutler
    BY SEAN JENSEN sjensen@suntimes.com

DETROIT — If receiver Brandon Marshall gets his way, the Bears won’t make any significant changes.

Especially at coach and quarterback.

“I’ve had different head coaches, but if it was up to me, I don’t want another coach,” Marshall told the Sun-Times. “I’d run through a brick wall for him, and that’s the same way with every other guy in the locker room.

“Amazing man, amazing coach. We just need to get some things together in certain areas.”

http://www.suntimes.com/17310588-761/brandon-marshall-throws-support-behind-lovie-smith-jay-cutler.html

The people in Chicago who want Lovie gone, ya'll want to see more of this:
    127426d1235972829-denvers-brandon-marshall-arrested-again-time-disorderly-conduct-marshall-mugshot.jpg
    Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall (pictured above in a mugshot from a previous arrest) was arrested in Atlanta Sunday night on a disorderly conduct charge stemming from a fight. Marshall arrived at the City of Atlanta jail around 5:50 a.m. on the disorderly conduct charge and was released five hours later after posting $300 bond. A lieutenant informed The Associated Press that Marshall was due in court at 8 a.m. Monday, but he had no other details regarding the arrest.

This is Marshall’s fourth arrest since March 2006.
    http://straightfromthea.com/2009/03/02/mugshot-mania-denver-bronco-arrested-in-the-a/

or this:

marshall_36.png

You think some yelling and screaming, power hungry ? isn't going to clash with Marshall?

You think it's just a "coincidence" that Marshall had his most productive year here, with absolutely no off field issues?

Go ahead and keep wishing for Lovie to get fired.

There is a reason his players think highly of him.

Brandon+Marshall+Lovie+Smith+Chicago+Bears+-wrRgCPlnRul.jpg

they gonna regret this one....

who the ? else coached the number 1 scoring defense and turnover machine?

the bears D was all lovie....
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rob Ryan gets a lot of credit for bein Marvin Lewis' clipboard-holder back in 2000, he needs to be on the choppin block right next to Sanchez.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @alexmarvez: @FOXSports.com has learned #Falcons OC Dirk Koetter set to interview this week 4 HC jobs with #Eagles, #Chiefs & #Browns.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let me see:

Chan Gailey
    Lovie
    Romeo
    Pat Shurmur
    Reid
    and Norv

all gone

I wouldnt be to sure about my future if i were Wisenhunt either
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whisenhunt and Graves are gone
  • soulbrother
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

he's a fraud

Garrent is very predictable in his play calling I remember when the ravens were calling out his play in his second season as an oc

I don't think it's his play calling...it's more about the personel.....if we get more weapons he can do more..And our defense is suspect..

• Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Thats 7 HC's done. One of the most ? Black Mondays ever?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    Whisenhunt and Graves are gone

Expected. No results from Whiz with the power he was given
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn lovie. ? . another one bites the dust. along with crennell too.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Raiders fired Knapp.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got Dayum alot of coaches bit the dust today
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titans DC Jerry Gray has got to go. ? I would say get rid of the entire staff and bring in somebody with a more explosive gameplan on both sides of the ball.

Our offense stalled so many drives, and our defense pretty much guaranteed teams 30 points

co-signs the hell out of this post. The defense gave up the most points allowed this season with 471 yards. Which is pathetic. Loggains needs to go back to QB coach. He's in over his head
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

he's a fraud

I don't think it's his play calling...it's more about the personel.....if we get more weapons he can do more..And our defense is suspect..

This was in '09 when the had T.O........and how many weapons does he need.... He had T.O Miles, Dez, Laurant robinson, Martellus Bennet, Jason witten, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray, Dwayne harris, Tarshard choice, Patrick Crayton, roy willaims
  • soulbrother
    Options

he's a fraud

This was in '09 when the had T.O........and how many weapons does he need.... He had T.O Miles, Dez, Laurant robinson, Martellus Bennet, Jason witten, Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray, Dwayne harris, Tarshard choice, Patrick Crayton, roy willaims

Half those guys you named are average or were on their downside....speaking in current terms...Murray and Bryant and Witten are current weapons......choice, crayton, williams, bennett, barber, have done NOTHING since they left AMERICA'S TEAM....