**Spinoff** Which one of these QBs would you pick to start your franchise

af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in From the Cheap Seats

**Spinoff** Which one of these QBs would you pick to start your franchise 61 votes

RG3
49%
southsil4lilsychoratblakfyahkingsouth4lifelord nemesisGot Em ShookStewspit_fiya[Deleted User]unspoken_respectCoolJoeWill MunnyIbexCallMeWelvinBDBIIDits....JOHN BmoedaysChi-Town BullyStoneColdMikeyKeepOnPushing 30 votes
Andrew Luck
22%
blazn101God_Yunn5th Lettertxboi_09the ghostTheBossmanvageneral08af.r.i.c.a.lamontbdccoop9889Young GunnerA$AP_A$TONCockMcStuffinsParallel 14 votes
Cam Newton
11%
goodlookinoutjoeyfkncrakkbless the childtexasdaking88Billy_PonchoSleepwalkingInJapan2 Drawlz 7 votes
Russel Wilson
13%
ragebigduece69Reggie80Mister B.ShizlanskyVader_F_KennedyMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14blackjack2012 8 votes
Colin Kaepernick
3%
OuncemanJeremyiahest83 2 votes

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    RG3
    RG3 hasn't had as many turnovers as the rest and already showing signs of a great leader
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Luck
    Luck. RG3 is a health risk
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG3
    When ppl want to try and say Luck should get ROY over RG3, they point to his wins and "comebacks" and that he has nothing else and that RG3 has the leading rushing attack...

First off: RG3 is a big reason the redskins have the #1 rushing attack, rofl... his ability to run, and the THREAT of him running.. thats their offense.

2nd, RG3 already (before this dallas game even starts) has more wins against good teams than the Colts... The Colts beat 3 good teams all year and the rest are trash.. Redskins beat 4 good teams and can make it 5 tonight.

Who cares about comebacks... A win is a win... RG3 doesnt let his team fall behind, thats all that means.

They say the colts don't have anything but luck... But the redskins have the 28th ranked passing defense in a passing league... end of that argument...

Add in RG3 completion % up there with manning / brady, yards per catch tops in the league, and lowest turnovers of I think ANY QB....

And Griffin is the ROY and best player of them all.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Luck
    luck singlehandedly took a 2 win team to 11 wins
  • woah316
    RG3
    luck singlehandedly took a 2 win team to 11 wins

? been watching ESPN... exactly what I'm talking about from my post rofl....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    RG3
    How you forget about Andy Dalton tho... he lead those bengals to two straight playoffs
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG3
    went with RG3 but cant go wrong with him or Luck
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russel Wilson
    Russ has been playing the best ball out of all three, plus it seems like has a chip on his shoulder for being picked so late.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Luck
    How you forget about Andy Dalton tho... he lead those bengals to two straight playoffs

Dalton is nice but i don't think he has as high a ceiling as the other guys and he's definitely not as gifted. Plus he plays with a damn good defense and one of the top 2-3 WR in the game
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russel Wilson
    Wilson's been doing his ? . Lost in the RG3/Luck battle Russell Wilson has been COOKIN on the low....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG3
    I like Russell Wilson the most but I voted RG3 cause I also like him nh. Luck is not very likable.
  • its....JOHN B
    RG3

Dalton is nice but i don't think he has as high a ceiling as the other guys and he's definitely not as gifted. Plus he plays with a damn good defense and one of the top 2-3 WR in the game

i'd rather have Dalton than Cam, and the verdict isnt out on Kaepernick yet, I havent seen enough
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam or Colin

Sidenote: everytime i watch RG3, i feel like im watching a average QB

He's not great because he doesn't turn the ball over
  • its....JOHN B
    RG3
    I should of picked Luck for the simple fact that the Pats have a bye week because of him
  • its....JOHN B
    RG3
    R.D. wrote: »
    Cam or Colin

he looking average right now, but overall this year??? FOH
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG3
    Cam or Colin

do you do drugs sir?
  • woah316
    RG3
    RG3 lose this game im changing my pick
  • its....JOHN B
    RG3
    Cam or Colin

do you do drugs sir?

hes known to go against the grain and say stupid ? like that
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG3
    The only thing RG3 can't do is dance.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Luck
    Why is colin even an option?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG3 wow you ? ?

You see the same talent level as Cam when you watch him? or Colin ? or even Russel ?
    Cam or Colin

do you do drugs sir?

aka " he's known to not dickride"

btw, Paul Pierce is looking mighty asstastic this year b

but thats for another thread lol
  • its....JOHN B
    RG3
    RG3 wow you ? ?

You see the same talent level as Cam when you watch him? or Colin ? or even Russel ?
    Cam or Colin

do you do drugs sir?

aka " he's known to not dickride"

btw, Paul Pierce is looking mighty asstastic this year b

but thats for another thread lol

Pierce is pushing 35, hes a year away from being a shadow of himself, but he will still be better than Danny Granger
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    RG3
    Its hard to give Luck props for "bringing the Colts back" because the last time they had a losing season was in 2001.

That's 2 10 win seasons, 4 12 win seasons, 1 13 win season, and 2 14 win seasons in between. This consistency shows me they had to tools to win in 2010 but losing Manning killed their psyche. No team should be that awful after losing their qb.

If they were a consistently bad team for several seaons it would be more impressive imo.
  • its....JOHN B
    RG3
    Its hard to give Luck props for "bringing the Colts back" because the last time they had a losing season was in 2001.

That's 2 10 win seasons, 4 12 win seasons, 1 13 win season, and 2 14 win seasons in between. This consistency shows me they had to tools to win in 2010 but losing Manning killed their psyche. No team should be that awful after losing their qb.

If they were a consistently bad team for several seaons it would be more impressive imo.

The Colts never had a backup plan for Peyton, when Brady went down we had Cassell who was in that system for four years and was able to win 10 games, Colts lost Peyton and they went out and signed an old alcoholic, it was the organizations fault
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG3

N*GGA NO
This discussion has been closed.