and yet again: White woman has sex with 15 yr old friend of her son (tha fck is goin on outchea?)

konceptjones
konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.inquisitr.com/431907/idaho-mom-arrested-for-having-allegedly-having-sex-with-friends-of-her-10-year-old-son/#UvpyIjXbmkHOp30a.99

"Kuna, ID – Courtney Sue Reschke has been accused of having sex with underage boys that were friends of her 10-year-old son. The Idaho mom, 35, allegedly gave the 15-year-old boys alcohol and then had sex with them at her home.

Law enforcement officers believe that Reschke was in the middle of having sex when her 5-year-old child walked into the bedroom, according to the Daily Mail. The Kuna arrest report states that Courtney Reschke ignored her son and continued having sex. Reschke reportedly met the teen boys she is accused of having sex with via her 10-yer-old son. She has been charged with two counts of felony injury to a child and a felony lewd conduct charge, The Weekly Vice notes.
"

courtney-reschke-idaho-mom.jpg

She's still in jail 'cause she couldn't come up with the money to bail out ($250K).

Two things:

1. Where were this chicks when I was 15??? All I had hittin on me were my moms ugly as ? friends and the struggle faced neighbor chick with the aiight body (who used to finger herself naked with the window open, which I could see from the window on my stairway).

2. What the ? is possessing so many white women to wake up and ? these kids???

Comments