purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_dh16HQkqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oObPhHPvlwo

Why?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better than every artist on MMG, GBE, and YMCMB save Drake and Busta Rhymes.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better than every artist on MMG, GBE, and YMCMB save Drake and Busta Rhymes.

so is he better than Mystikal?

?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forgot Mystikal was on there. Thanks for the reminder ma'am.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Acehood?????????? scusthov_zps9a84127f.gif

THIS...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's better than Meek Mill though

that's what ? fail to realize
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ace is slightly more repetitive than meek for instance

ace had that album where he had hustle hard as his first single.......then he released go n get it which was the same damn song

meek had a song like amen as the mixtape song/single that made the album about them bad ? in the building. But his next single was about being young and getting it. Its was kinda almost different even though both songs he was probally coming from the bottom had a maybach and getting ? .

and even tho i hate meek post album release that ? ace hoods best first week was 26K. That ? is embarasing in any era. i would rather listen to a meek mixtape than an ace hood mixtape.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He alright. ..he is generic but he can still make a dope track here & there. ...im not really checking for him tho
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

ace had that album where he had hustle hard as his first single.......then he released go n get it which was the same damn song

meek had a song like amen as the mixtape song/single that made the album about them bad ? in the building. But his next single was about being young and getting it. Its was kinda almost different even though both songs he was probally coming from the bottom had a maybach and getting ? .

and even tho i hate meek post album release that ? ace hoods best first week was 26K. That ? is embarasing in any era. i would rather listen to a meek mixtape than an ace hood mixtape.

I always thought that Go n Get it song as the second single was self ether that ? was a clone of Hustle Hard. Where was his management team? Also anyone checking for Ace over Meek is lying cause Ace is 100 times more bland and good lord what is the difference between his countless mixtapes and album. They have such similar songs you would be a fool to actually waste your money on it.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

I always thought that Go n Get it song as the second single was self ether that ? was a clone of Hustle Hard. Where was his management team? Also anyone checking for Ace over Meek is lying cause Ace is 100 times more bland and good lord what is the difference between his countless mixtapes and album. They have such similar songs you would be a fool to actually waste your album on it.

you right it was pure comedy and self either is all it was. I remember at the time going to the Connecticut version of summer jam and he was a "surprise guest during dj khaleds set (which was terrible). This ? came out did hustle hard. At the time go n get it was a week away from being dropped as a single so he was like

"hey guys here is a preview of my next single"

he then starts preforming the song and i remember laughing at the hook because it was the same damn ? as hustle hard and i was dead for like 2 minutes in laughter as this cornball made a bad set even worse lol.

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I heard, this cat is like the complimentary rapper that comes with the purchase of a studio quality microphone
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ace Hood is that ? if hip hop had a video game. He'll be the Myrapper & he'll have to go to the HipHopDL to improve his rap attributes
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    ace hood is like basic cable overpriced (over rated) and after 3 days you realize its the same ? on every night
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ace Hood has been considered a new artist for 5 straight years.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i tink he needs re think his career . if you going to come into hiphop and not be able to upgrade your style or be versatile then whats the point . you givin us the same topic just different beat .