end of year joe sun awards

Options
joseph sun
joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
gayest male poster of the year... now parrallel rhymes says alot of questionable things. chasing benjamins stalks men online and admits to posting a female alias, and for all I know dro and du meet offline and have ? sex, but even with that being sad the gayest male poster of 2012 is none other than playmaker or gaymaker88. yeah when you called murderm stunning I think it became apparent youre nothing but a monumental ? .

most consistent male pretending to be a female is of course manbitious, I mean suspicious, I mean ambiguous, I mean ambiousone. I mean face it, we all know this dude is a dude, he still refuses to post a proof pic and even uses a voice modulator to sound like a ? tinychat, but with all the pressure to admit hes a man, he never does. I gotta respect this guy for sticking to his guns.

couple of the year is sour and covet. they had a secret love affair behind our backs but as we found out true love is something you cant hide. sour just rebounded off a bad romance with jellybean and covet had just escaped from an undersea test facility that creates human/salamander hybrids. and when the found each other they performed oral on each other the first time they made love and you heard it here first, they secretly eloped.

more awards to come

Comments