Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ lol never saw that flick but i bet bruh was the Goat snitch

broseph ? was the ultimate snitch...
    Gotta watch that ? . Classic.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    My homeboy Joe is murking ? left and right. He ain't playing and holding nothing back. Only thing you can do is pray and not get targeted and rethink of the ? you wrote that was ? wack lol.
    that boy joe always spot-on with the observations b..one of the few cats around here that keep it 100 at all times b

I mean when you think about it what the ? else he gonna do. ? stuck in a wheelchair,
    all he can do is observe ? on his rear window swag.

hitchcock__s_rear_window_movie_poster_by_xsilferx-d5c3iqv.png

Reminds me of that Simpson's episode
    tumblr_l3i5v38eFS1qbluujo1_500.jpg
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    I like this thread better than Dro's

MY O.G. AWARDS THREAD DID 1.6...

THE THREAD U SAW THE OTHER DAY WAS JUST THE RESULTS...

IM DRO.. THE GREAT BLACK ? ! DONT PLAY ME

I never clicked the O.G thread and from what I read in the results thread I'm glad I didn't.

U a trooper for going through 60-odd pages and counting votes though.

All them ties weren't suspect at all.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word, Dro's thread didn't even have a poll.

Unofficial as ? .

The real Fiat would never begghkjn lirecne wlknc.
    >beg

That's where your post became nonsensical.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseph sun wrote: »
    anti-simp of the year........ even though by definition simping is being thirsty, on the IC we accept it as flirting, so therefore the anti-simp of the year would be someone who took it to the extreme and practically begged for someone's affection and that would be none other then beezy. after being lonely and sitting around singing how come you dont call me by alicia keys, beezy left icecoldstew a series of cringe worthy text without a single response from stew where she basically ended up having a conversation with herself. stewie was looking like idris alba in obsessed and beezy was looking like that crazy white girl but hey what other type of girl can become a crazy internet stalker overnight other then a white girl. its all love beezy, so I wont make it seem like im bashing you and keep going.

? moment of the year goes to... icecoldstew. yeah you aint in the clear stewie. I mean when you made the thread to announce you had sex with beezy while she was still being search by the tsa to board her flight home. you flew to the IC faster then a ? going to a buy 1, get 2 free watermelon sale. and the way you shucked and jived infront of the IC feeling full of glee that you just had sex with another white woman, you might as well been tap dancing in a tuxedo. some people might disagree, but the way you handled your moment of white ? was coontastic.

? of the year... like the simp and anti-simp award, the ? moment and ? award are similar, but not the same. the ? of the year was the most consistent ? who cooned non-stop the entire year, and didnt even know it, and that would be none other then plapstar. yeah I see you saying you hate crackers, but the fact is you embrace, and love the stereotypical side of being black. what im saying is the white man would love to turn you into an ignorant, criminal minded, ambition-less, no future having ashy ? , but he doesnt have to, but youre already turning yourself into one. youre doing the white mans work for him, all while hes laughing at you, so give a toast with that cheap malt liquor, and give a kiss to the fat white girl you had sex with last night, because you are the IC ? of the year.
    25316360J8aE27B.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it a Coincidence that the same poster that got poster of the year in the other awards thread (? rider awards) also got got ? of the year in this one (the appearently more accurate awards thread)? I think not b...

What makes his more "accurate"?...and give me a logical answer.

U see the funny thing is u have so much hate in ur heart u dont even realize that you're indeed, thee, biggest dickrider, being as ur the one taking the opinion of one bitter immobilized ? , over the opinions of the masses.

I wouldn't be surprised if he could tell u the world is ending on such and such date and have ur ? quit your job on a whim, abruptly puttin ur life on hold waiting for the prophecy of some handicapped vietnamese kid to come to fruition.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump this classic thread.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn ? .. @plap i know u aint gon let that ? slide
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    too much ether

No such thing as too much ether ;)