The Source & good kid, m.A.A.d city

LcnsdbyROYALTY
LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Reviewably Incorrect
It's no secret in the past that the Source mag has been Hella biased towards different regions in this hip hop ? (which would seem like something they got over since Trill OG got that undeserving 5 mics), but something's been bothering me. Did they pass on reviewing GKMC altogether or what?

Comments

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    source stopped givin 5 mics for like 5 years and then just started givin that ? out like crazy
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fault yall,, I thought I posted this in Reviewably Incorrect. Smh
  • faarisuman
    faarisuman Members Posts: 1
    Its cool. Its Ross, what more do you want. Only thing I'm ? at, for real for real, is the Justus League done blew up already with my beat style (big cinematic orchestral sound) so now when I take the ? off folks gonna think I'm biting off them cats when in actuality I'm just a fan of classical and music so I have similar tracks. I'll get off my soap box now. Oh, and I'm not changing my ? up, call me a clone all day.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    faarisuman wrote: »
    Its cool. Its Ross, what more do you want. Only thing I'm ? at, for real for real, is the Justus League done blew up already with my beat style (big cinematic orchestral sound) so now when I take the ? off folks gonna think I'm biting off them cats when in actuality I'm just a fan of classical and music so I have similar tracks. I'll get off my soap box now. Oh, and I'm not changing my ? up, call me a clone all day.

what?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it is informative post and I liked it very much. I always search for this kind of post and I learn many things from that and it helped me a lot in my career. I am writer at thesis proposal writing service and I can provide good writing tips.

Weclome to the IC Mollie. Please post a pic.
  • jenniferlopez
    jenniferlopez Members Posts: 8

I think they passed on reviewing GKMC ..I just got the reviews of best essay writing websites here and those all are simply superb essay writing websites..