Options

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    We are very hands on, any form of affection is encouraged.

With that said, foreplay doesn't begin moments before intercourse, it begins from the moment we wake until the moment we sleep and even then we don't quit. It's ongoing and neverending, be it leading up to making love in the present moment or us sending texts, teasing while at work, just being touchy feely and flirty when around each other, it carries throughout the day.

Quiero que en un novio!

Je je.
    No tengo un novio ahora mi amor ....... Quisas pronto pero ssshh, eso es un secreto :p
    Antes mi ultimo yo estaba sola por 3-4 anos :)

Eso va a cambiar este ano jaaaja. :D

ciertamente :|.

I have cumulatively 6 years of spanish under my belt. Yall not slick.
    @sixsicksins
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options

With that said, foreplay doesn't begin moments before intercourse, it begins from the moment we wake until the moment we sleep and even then we don't quit. It's ongoing and neverending, be it leading up to making love in the present moment or us sending texts, teasing while at work, just being touchy feely and flirty when around each other, it carries throughout the day.

Quiero que en un novio!

Je je.
    No tengo un novio ahora mi amor ....... Quisas pronto pero ssshh, eso es un secreto :p
    Antes mi ultimo yo estaba sola por 3-4 anos :)

Eso va a cambiar este ano jaaaja.

ciertamente :|.

Para mi? O para ti? Para los dos?

Una e-cita duble?

@freehuey..... :-\"

:>
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @Empress_ and @sixsicksins

2rzsww1.jpg

Spanish freeposting all over my thread.

shakes_no.gif
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    That was the point of my statement. I'm not gonna sit there do all that for nothing and with no type of reward afterwards is ridiculous.

You inconsiderate, self absorbed bastard! smh lol

@amotekun ya tu sabes!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Girl I am too lazy to do all that ...just give me the ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey a dead man...
  • deadeye
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I welcome it (providing I like him)
    aone415 wrote: »
    I welcome it (providing I like him)

Otherwise that would be called sexual assault, right?
    Yes. Yes it would but I always gotta clarify with deadeye.

1tat4x.jpg

• deadeye
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/270162_388420307899270_201505550_n.jpg[/img]
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not gonna happen.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    That was the point of my statement. I'm not gonna sit there do all that for nothing and with no type of reward afterwards is ridiculous.

@amotekun ya tu sabes!

Just being honest and 99% of all men think the same the other 1% is ? ? there life doesnt count.

@Cain1

bruh there is a certain rush of power when it comes to teasing a woman all day being in her headspace making her anticipate a man's every touch or glance. ? crazy power if you understand the how male sexual energy affects women.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pet the anaconda too long he gon bite
  • deadeye
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    huey a dead man...

@sixsicksins and I are going to have a serious talk about her matriculation.

no hate, but I'm hating that she just came in my thread and ignored me altogether :-(

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Cain1

I'm saying though, isn't that the natural progression of things, gets there one caress or another.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hol up............. hol up

so marley offering to participate in a 3 some in spanish?

SMH @ 2013 bringing the freak outta everybody all of a sudden :(
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    huey a dead man...

@sixsicksins and I are going to have a serious talk about her matriculation.

no hate, but I'm hating that she just came in my thread and ignored me altogether :-(

>:D< *huggles* You know I luh you, Deadie! To answer: heavy petting is okay and welcomed with the right guy I suppose. I just don't want to endure the condition @Sky described...gotta be woat.
    huey a dead man...

Huey will not be harmed.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »

@amotekun ya tu sabes!

Just being honest and 99% of all men think the same the other 1% is ? ? there life doesnt count.

@Cain1

bruh there is a certain rush of power when it comes to teasing a woman all day being in her headspace making her anticipate a man's every touch or glance. ? crazy power if you understand the how male sexual energy affects women.

Fixed and cosign

bruh I stayed in my ex's headspace all day. It got to the point she'd stay wet around me just out of habit. She in church witha wet ? because Im sending her sexual text messages and ? . Effectiveness is a +20
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would atleast expect to get my oral on but hey I'd rather pet than not get any kinda play...
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Deadeye, I have a few very pertinent questions to ask you. Do you currently have an established or pending restraining order on you from a concerned woman(s)?

If you move into a new neighborhood, are you legally obligated to immediately alert your neighbors of your presence?

Inquiring minds must know.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @Cain1

I'm saying though, isn't that the natural progression of things, gets there one caress or another.

Progression?? Sure if it's our first time or we haven't seen each other in a long ass time BUT if it doesn't fall in that category it is weighing on the side of fuckery and foolishness.

Cain, we are on the same page just a different book as idk if we are speaking on if we are already a couple and on that level or have we just started dating? Do we live together?

Lets simplify things shall we? What's that saying? Only let your man leave the home belly full ................
    You know the rest.
  • deadeye
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @Deadeye, I have a few very pertinent questions to ask you. Do you currently have an established or pending restraining order on you from a concerned woman(s)?

If you move into a new neighborhood, are you legally obligated to immediately alert your neighbors of your presence?

freamon.jpg

Nice try Lester

jj-cruisin-o.gif

By the way:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrcFUjc5_OuHerVlcv_ki2SjAYUQglIhTzLbeq7qZjt0EWNk02C3SI1zzo

laugh-o.gif
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF IS PETTING?...
  • Amotekun
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

freamon.jpg

Nice try Lester

jj-cruisin-o.gif

By the way:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrcFUjc5_OuHerVlcv_ki2SjAYUQglIhTzLbeq7qZjt0EWNk02C3SI1zzo

laugh-o.gif

Damnnnnsonnnn
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Petting is what you do when you're not ? and that includes ? ? .

Making out, groping each other, etc.

Not sure if fingers and hand jobs go beyond petting...maybe heavy petting.