LADIES, DO YALL MESS WITH DUDES THAT ARENT...

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many feelings.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought women were supposed to be the emotional ones. This thread has made some of you guys catch more feelings than a little bit. Cultural/religious practices aside, male and female circumcision are not equal no matter how much you try to argue that it is. They have entirely different purposes. And there are absolutely no known health benefits to female circumcision. In fact problems with genital malfunction are widespread amongst females who've been circumcised. I've yet to meet a circumcised man who has ? dysfunction because of it. And last I checked, they're not complaining about their orgasms. Nothing that's been said so far by you elephant trunk individuals has disproved the fact that circumcision has proven health benefits.

Stop getting mad. Not all females are gonna fall in love with your ? . I for one think it looks gross. I'm sure I'm not everybodys cup of tea either. And I'm fine with that. Get you a girl who doesn't mind extra ? getting stuck in her teeth.
  • UrbanScribe
    UrbanScribe Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    pause but wtf is ? cheese??
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "circumcised men aren't complaining". of course not! there's only a few guys out there who have been able to experience circumcised and non-circumcised orgasms, and that means they got circumcised post-teen years.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my bffs dated a dude that had the surgery as an adult..not sure why he chose to get it cut though.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    I thought women were supposed to be the emotional ones. This thread has made some of you guys catch more feelings than a little bit. Cultural/religious practices aside, male and female circumcision are not equal no matter how much you try to argue that it is. They have entirely different purposes. And there are absolutely no known health benefits to female circumcision. In fact problems with genital malfunction are widespread amongst females who've been circumcised. I've yet to meet a circumcised man who has ? dysfunction because of it. And last I checked, they're not complaining about their orgasms. Nothing that's been said so far by you elephant trunk individuals has disproved the fact that circumcision has proven health benefits.

Stop getting mad. Not all females are gonna fall in love with your ? . I for one think it looks gross. I'm sure I'm not everybodys cup of tea either. And I'm fine with that. Get you a girl who doesn't mind extra ? getting stuck in her teeth.

if a ? touches your teeth you shouldnt be giving sloppy joes
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No one is catching feelings.

You're right about the female losing sensational down there,

BUT IT'S STILL MUTILATION.

Whether you guys received pain or loss of sensation or not.

It's the same after effect, yes.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Iheart~Cali

the ? of a ? draws completely back when ?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt know this many dudes had a problem with circumcision
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my bffs dated a dude that had the surgery as an adult..not sure why he chose to get it cut though.
    I imagine getting some head or ? soon after the operation would be goat because it has become desensitized yet, but unless it's a medical reason idk why a guy would put himself through that pain
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Yes I'm aware of that.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »

if a ? touches your teeth you shouldnt be giving sloppy joes
    It happens. Even the best of us graze the ? every now and again if it's big enough.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ the back & forth. I'm uncircumsuzed so when I'm in the shower I simply pull the ? back and clean the tip thoroughly. After I get outta the shower I baby powder my ? (yeah I know) and it keeps me fresh & dry all day, even during the dog days of summer.

And most chicks don't really care (from my experience). I've ? plenty if chicks & not once have I had 1 change her mind after seeing that I'm uncut. And most chicks that I've ? I hit at least twice b/c as long as the ? is good no ? are given.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? damn right cats gon be in they feelings when you sit around and blatantly disrespect someone's manhood b. Do you realize how ridiculous it sounds to refuse sexual relations with a man whose ? is in its natural state? Rofl. That's your decision though. ? damn America got people's minds warped. But it's all funny though because as much times as I've heard women talk crazy about uncircumcised dudes, I have yet to be turned down when I drop my drawers and I'm confident it would never happen.

Marie can sit here and try to justify it all she wants with these exaggerated minuscule statistics that won't affect most people. Education and hygiene are prevention enough to avoid most of those situations. Circumcising a ? reduces susceptibility to AIDS? So it's cool to stick your meat in some ? infested snatch because you circumcised b? Get the ? out of here.

The fact remains, it's UNNECESSARY. Why do you think the percentage of parents having the procedure done on their sons have drastically decreased to less than half of Americans over recent years?

Again, what is and isn't aesthetically pleasing is subjective. Most European girls think circumcised ? look weird. Why? Because it's not what they're used to.

And when it comes to sensitivity, I know my ? b. I know what parts are more sensitive than others. "As long as he can bust" is ? . You're altering a major part of the sexual experience. All this medical benefits outweigh the risks talk doesn't take into account ? that can't be quantified, especially by a female who has no idea.

At the end of the day it's plenty of ? for everyone though so nothing to be upset about.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I imagine getting some head or ? soon after the operation would be goat because it has become desensitized yet, but unless it's a medical reason idk why a guy would put himself through that pain

I'm pretty sure the majority of his decision was based on cosmetics. He was a gym rat that was very into looks.

lol..hr ended up being in a class with one of his operating room nurses..awkward.

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    funny thing is as soon as you defend a redundant statement they say you are catching feelings. The only people that say "oh he's catching feelings" are the ones on the losing end of the argument.

This topic can only be discussed between males, seeing as females have no ? idea of what male circumcision is other than "it looks better"

plus all yall got ? tendancies, bet if a uncircumcised ? was in your face you would NOT turn that ? down. stop with the ducktales. been around too many hoes to know you ain't turning ? down when the time is right.

the same way men can't speak about pregnancy and giving birth, women should keep their mouth shut about the painful process of ? mutilation nh
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uncircumcised or circumcised, as long as the male has great hygiene with a clean bill of health, I dont care how his ? look. That ? just better work when it's time to ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have buttah feelings for that ? titangraph I didn't read.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoe ass ? convention in here

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny....uncircumsized is the way the ? is suppose to look. Circumsized I guess is the mainstream so to alot of people it looks weird because more guys are circumsized then not. And all those studies are flawed there is no way a circumsized ? is healthier then a uncircumsized ? . Let me cut off my eyelid and see what studies they came up ith. The ? is there for a reason and if a ? got ? cheese he need to wash his ? . People peeing and bleeding out their ? and ya all still gobbling that stuff up
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    In regards to t/s question:
    It does not matter.
    lechic wrote: »
    Uncircumcised or circumcised, as long as the male has great hygiene with a clean bill of health, I dont care.

^^

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious thread....dnt kno how I missed this ? ....lotta turtlenecks in this ? too lol.....

So glad my mother wasnt on no "natural" bs....
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though its not directly the same female and male mutilation have the same roots in dulling the sexual organs in an effort to supress sexuality.

It has already been researched that "uncut" men experience more sexual pleasure. And i have never had a problem cleaning up.

Understand that i am not in my feelings as yall say, just shedding light on the ignorance in this thread.