RIDE OF THE CENTURY!!

rage
rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Let Me Ride

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    this ? makes me wanna buy a bike mayne but these things have the woat accidents
  • rage
    abn562 wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    real talk, passed an accident on the freeway, this dudes bike was in the grass shredded, and he was on a damn stretcher with blood all over dudes shoulders down to his arms..i mean they are cool as ? to ride but all it takes is one accident to leave you without a body part or dead..

i was coming back from a car meet on the freeway, when a biker pulled up next to me, i gave the dude a thumbs up, he gives me a nod, and i guess he took it as me saying "lift the bike up" and he straight up picks up the bike at like 70mph and floors that ? and hes gone! ive been wanting one and when these ? do that ? in front of me, i feel like buying that ? at that moment lol

Hayabusa Is what i would go for...0-60 2.7s 0-100 5.3
    2011-Suzuki-Hayabusa-01-1024x683.jpg

This is the exact mistake new riders make, getting something like a Busa or a zx-14 will land you in surgery or worse just as quick at that 0-60 time. Grab a 600cc and ride that for a year or two...then think about moving up to a 1000cc or more. A modern 600cc bike is faster than 90% of the cars on the planet anyways and plenty fast to scare the ? out of you.

Cop this

Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX6R_2013_02.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Remember back in like 97/98 when X and Double R was starting to pop Dee and Wah came to the hood with like atleast 300 motherfuckas on bikes good times..

have family and friends who do this type of ? , I'm learning how to ride but i dont think I'll ever do that crazy ? these folks be doing.
  • rage
    edited January 2013
    rage wrote: »
    real talk, passed an accident on the freeway, this dudes bike was in the grass shredded, and he was on a damn stretcher with blood all over dudes shoulders down to his arms..i mean they are cool as ? to ride but all it takes is one accident to leave you without a body part or dead..

i was coming back from a car meet on the freeway, when a biker pulled up next to me, i gave the dude a thumbs up, he gives me a nod, and i guess he took it as me saying "lift the bike up" and he straight up picks up the bike at like 70mph and floors that ? and hes gone! ive been wanting one and when these ? do that ? in front of me, i feel like buying that ? at that moment lol

This is the exact mistake new riders make, getting something like a Busa or a zx-14 will land you in surgery or worse just as quick at that 0-60 time. Grab a 600cc and ride that for a year or two...then think about moving up to a 1000cc or more. A modern 600cc bike is faster than 90% of the cars on the planet anyways and plenty fast to scare the ? out of you.

Cop this

yea homie i get it, ive talked to bikers and i get the same response to start off small then get up to the bigs, i was just saying that id like to own a busa in my lifetime lol

After you start riding you'll see why most good riders stay away from the busas and zx-14s. Yeah they are mental fast but they are very boring around the city in daily riding. One of the best feelings is running through the gears on a sport bike....hearing that super high pitched wail that sounds very similar to an F1 car and then clutching it up...maaaaan. When you have a bike that can hit 130 in 1st....its almost like riding an automatic.

Also that Inception sample in the second song is bananas.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember being in the motor pool to go to my cousin's funeral in Chicago back in 05 or 06. There were like five or six of these dudes riding besides us going crazy with the wheelies and stuff. They weren't even with the fam but just decided to give us a show.

Been wanting one ever since.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Cop this

yeah i passed my test and got cbr600f for about a year then got fireblade, which i got now... the cbr600 is the ideal first bike if you wanna get up to 1000... i only ride in good weather, havnt ridden my blade in months, i bet it wont even start now!
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cop this

yea homie i get it, ive talked to bikers and i get the same response to start off small then get up to the bigs, i was just saying that id like to own a busa in my lifetime lol

After you start riding you'll see why most good riders stay away from the busas and zx-14s. Yeah they are mental fast but they are very boring around the city in daily riding. One of the best feelings is running through the gears on a sport bike....hearing that super high pitched wail that sounds very similar to an F1 car and then clutching it up...maaaaan. When you have a bike that can hit 130 in 1st....its almost like riding an automatic.

My cousin is a biker and he told me that busas are overrated.
  • rage
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

Cop this

My cousin is a biker and he told me that busas are overrated.

And he'd be right...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirt bike bruh