Timbaland To Exclusively Produce Justin Timberlake's Third Album, Jay-Z Collaboration Expected

Options

Comments

• The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    song is ok at best abit girly for my liking, felt like the jay part was a seperate song to me, tomp is the goat poster on here when it comes to jay-z lol alot of truth in his post.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Yaughn. Wack track with no subject matter. This is a uncle tom anthem. I would think a black power couple worth nearly a billion wouldn't have such deep self image issues. It's like ever since my wife gaga mastered pop music beyonce ain't been herself.she wears straight blonde hair and bleaches her skin. She looks white in her gq pics. Jay z isn't much different. He gave up a black owned partnership that brought him to where he is to do business with white folks that have their bologna smelling fingers all over his business that most of you jigga ? swear he own. He own 2% of the nets and he locked in a ? 360 deal that will have him tap dancing and shucking/jiving until he give them white folks that 150 million back. This is the reason why he begged Justin and timbaland to be on this track. He is a ? hopper and instead of creating opportunities for his label like ymcmb does he just attaches himself to anything that is hot. I mean damn Justin been gone 7 years and he can't even make a announcement to his fans about a comeback without jay z hopping on the do a song with me bandwagon. This is the reason why New York is a ? and will never recover. Your rappers want to be white so bad jay z might as well turn roc nation into a country western label.
    naw its actually 0.002% or something like that...the deal he made with the russian wasnt to own the nets but to act like he did and promote them so they get popular with ? and in return he'd let jay open up a club or w/e at the stadium..........but most of these ? are too stupid to realize this

• southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Song is dope, jay's verse could of been better or left off the song....drake would have been better suited for a song like this and I don't even ? with drake like that...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    SMH I see Justin still can't sing to save his life. Dun was off-key the whole song. Beat was aight, but overall the song was hot garbage.

75% of pop/hip hop/R&B singers nowadays cant sing for ? . you think drake can sing outside no autotune? What about kesha? Taylor swift?

Its crazy cause back in the day when you look at the boy bands we were like ehh they can kinda sing (when compared to the raw singing from that era). But flash forward to 2013 and how they naturally sing is better than allot of the studio aided singing the majority of the industy does.

I agree, but that doesn't change the fact that Justin was off key the whole song....and I'm sorry, but I'm not going to change my standards because these new guys lack talent.

Not to mention he sounds like Robin Thicke junior. If you're going to return with some new ? , make sure it's your own sound. Dude legitimately sounds like he's doing a karaoke performance of a Robin Thicke song.

Another fact: He doesn't sing better than Chris Brown, Usher, Neyo, Lloyd... all pop stars, so what's the hype about? Oh yeah I forgot... he's white.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Justin Timberlake don't sing better than Ne-Yo?...Comin from someone who likes NeYo music more...GTFOHWTBS
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yaughn. Wack track with no subject matter. This is a uncle tom anthem. I would think a black power couple worth nearly a billion wouldn't have such deep self image issues. It's like ever since my wife gaga mastered pop music beyonce ain't been herself.she wears straight blonde hair and bleaches her skin. She looks white in her gq pics. Jay z isn't much different. He gave up a black owned partnership that brought him to where he is to do business with white folks that have their bologna smelling fingers all over his business that most of you jigga ? swear he own. He own 2% of the nets and he locked in a ? 360 deal that will have him tap dancing and shucking/jiving until he give them white folks that 150 million back. This is the reason why he begged Justin and timbaland to be on this track. He is a ? hopper and instead of creating opportunities for his label like ymcmb does he just attaches himself to anything that is hot. I mean damn Justin been gone 7 years and he can't even make a announcement to his fans about a comeback without jay z hopping on the do a song with me bandwagon. This is the reason why New York is a ? and will never recover. Your rappers want to be white so bad jay z might as well turn roc nation into a country western label.

ymcmb does more uncle tomming than pROCastiNATION does lol. and when it comes to creating opportunities 80% of ymcmb is futher fom releasing an album than jay electronica is....and his album isnt coming out for another 40 years

look we get it your mad blue ivy got her own suite at the barclays and jay told you his bastard son you could buy 2 tickets

• starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical jay man lol I saw the title of the song and thought of course he would rap to this
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Justin Timberlake don't sing better than Ne-Yo?...Comin from someone who likes NeYo music more...GTFOHWTBS

LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O7NIG7BCmU
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said jay begged tho...
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks white in her gq pics.

beyonce-gq-1.jpg

I'd ? this ? with her still wearing those drawls. .
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    She looks white in her gq pics.

beyonce-gq-1.jpg

I'd ? this ? with her still wearing those drawls. .

Word ? this ? talking about

Beyonce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gaga
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so excited to hear it..let me go heat up my lunch first.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Sounds like a 'Justified' leftover, except without a dope verse from a "2002 Jay-Z".

Thumbs down for me.

Dude waited too long to drop. Expectations too high and nothing about his previous made you think he would meet those expectations, did it? He think he Michael Jackson or something. The song is..okay. Its fine. But that's it. The song also highlights his lack of actual vocal ability/range.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ymcmb does more uncle tomming than pROCastiNATION does lol. and when it comes to creating opportunities 80% of ymcmb is futher fom releasing an album than jay electronica is....and his album isnt coming out for another 40 years

look we get it your mad blue ivy got her own suite at the barclays and jay told you his bastard son you could buy 2 tickets

Nope. Ymcmb been a self fed self contained camp for years. Thy great bird man rubbeth his palms together and made a dynasty from nothing. Wayne begat drake. Drake begat Nikki. Nikki begat Tyga. Back in 2009 everybody on the board except the 10 letter boys said there was no way drake and Nikki would blow. Drake is a legend of this era and nicki is one of the most influential personalities in music history. Not just hip hop but music. He'll just last year all you ? said Tyga would never get a chance at the plate. Look where he at now. This is slim and bird man doing real business. Making real numbers work. It takes much more to be successful besides wearing a suit and tie. Jay z selling all you gullible ? a pipe dream thinking that the only way to wealth is to whitewash yourself. ? that. Master p said on homies and thugs CEOs used to be suits and ties/now we young ? with tennis shoes and diamonds. You don't see African kings dressed up in suits and ties and they got more money and gold than all of jay z richest white friends combined. Chavez and khadafi are feared by everyone and they rock everything from fatigues when they bustin at enemies to Nike jumpsuits when they at the un having everybody shook.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope. Ymcmb been a self fed self contained camp for years. Thy great bird man rubbeth his palms together and made a dynasty from nothing. Wayne begat drake. Drake begat Nikki. Nikki begat Tyga. Back in 2009 everybody on the board except the 10 letter boys said there was no way drake and Nikki would blow. Drake is a legend of this era and nicki is one of the most influential personalities in music history. Not just hip hop but music. He'll just last year all you ? said Tyga would never get a chance at the plate. Look where he at now. This is slim and bird man doing real business. Making real numbers work. It takes much more to be successful besides wearing a suit and tie. Jay z selling all you gullible ? a pipe dream thinking that the only way to wealth is to whitewash yourself. ? that. Master p said on homies and thugs CEOs used to be suits and ties/now we young ? with tennis shoes and diamonds. You don't see African kings dressed up in suits and ties and they got more money and gold than all of jay z richest white friends combined. Chavez and khadafi are feared by everyone and they rock everything from fatigues when they bustin at enemies to Nike jumpsuits when they at the un having everybody shook.

again you name 4 artists out of a label with over 20 comvined signed acts. Tygas album still didnt go gold and nikki had to ? to go plat. ymcmb has a worse shooting percentage than any other label in the game. if birdman could turn gudda gudda to a gold artist then i would give stunna credit.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-Z is so ? lazy, his verse is painful. I think I actually hate him.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds a little pharrel-ish but dope nonetheless..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I like it, radio played it out already heard the ? like 40 times today

cs it sound like he doing his best Robin Thicke impression
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How dare yall ? spew this blasphemy
    If anything RT is a JT impostor.
    Dont get me wrong RT makes solid albums & good music but lets not act like the novelty+him having a black, lightskin wife drawing the 'chagrin' & simultaneously the interest of Black women while also wooing white women with his "blue eyed soul" didnt allow him to slide into Justins position. There cant be two 'smooth' white boys at the same time!! 2007 disrupted the natural order

Robin thicke is like an elvis impersonator...while elvis is still alive (All Irony Intended)
    he capitalized off Maxwell & JT's absence and now he can sit his ass back at the kiddie table
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How dare yall ? spew this blasphemy
    If anything RT is a JT impostor.
    Dont get me wrong RT makes solid albums & good music but lets not act like the novelty+him having a black, lightskin wife drawing the 'chagrin' & simultaneously the interest of Black women while also wooing white women with his "blue eyed soul" didnt allow him to slide into Justins position. There cant be two 'smooth' white boys at the same time!! 2007 disrupted the natural order

Robin thicke is like an elvis impersonator...while elvis is still alive (All Irony Intended)
    he capitalized off Maxwell & JT's absence and now he can sit his ass back at the kiddie table

? outta here with this ? ... Robin Thick came out as a solo artist while JT was making garbage ? with NSync.... This ? JT was doing country redneck tunes on Star Search... Competing in Beauty Pagents against females and doing Disney ? ... now he a solo artist and he comes out fronting like he was down from the jump.. this dude whole image been manufactured.

And he is straight jacking Robin Thicke style on this joint...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    song sucks but it will be a hit as expected.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as the Neptunes take part in this too
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

SIG WORTHY, i bet JUSTIN and the white elites who Jay and Bey try to get in the elite circle with talks about Jay lips and Bey breath...
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i NEVER thought i see the day when BLACK MEN argue Robin Thicke vs Justin Timberlake