Timbaland To Exclusively Produce Justin Timberlake's Third Album, Jay-Z Collaboration Expected

12346»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    How dare yall ? spew this blasphemy
    If anything RT is a JT impostor.
    Dont get me wrong RT makes solid albums & good music but lets not act like the novelty+him having a black, lightskin wife drawing the 'chagrin' & simultaneously the interest of Black women while also wooing white women with his "blue eyed soul" didnt allow him to slide into Justins position. There cant be two 'smooth' white boys at the same time!! 2007 disrupted the natural order

Robin thicke is like an elvis impersonator...while elvis is still alive (All Irony Intended)
    he capitalized off Maxwell & JT's absence and now he can sit his ass back at the kiddie table

? outta here with this ? ... Robin Thick came out as a solo artist while JT was making garbage ? with NSync.... This ? JT was doing country redneck tunes on Star Search... Competing in Beauty Pagents against females and doing Disney ? ... now he a solo artist and he comes out fronting like he was down from the jump.. this dude whole image been manufactured.

And he is straight jacking Robin Thicke style on this joint...

lol
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I stand by what I said about the song, but as for the Robin Thicke ? ...regardless if JT bit him or not, come on man...JT been out the game entirely for like 6 or 7 years. If Robin Thicke couldn't take the crown in all that time its on him.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Dont get me wrong RT makes solid albums & good music but lets not act like the novelty+him having a black, lightskin wife drawing the 'chagrin' & simultaneously the interest of Black women while also wooing white women with his "blue eyed soul" didnt allow him to slide into Justins position. There cant be two 'smooth' white boys at the same time!! 2007 disrupted the natural order

Robin thicke is like an elvis impersonator...while elvis is still alive (All Irony Intended)
    he capitalized off Maxwell & JT's absence and now he can sit his ass back at the kiddie table

? outta here with this ? ... Robin Thick came out as a solo artist while JT was making garbage ? with NSync.... This ? JT was doing country redneck tunes on Star Search... Competing in Beauty Pagents against females and doing Disney ? ... now he a solo artist and he comes out fronting like he was down from the jump.. this dude whole image been manufactured.

Not putting the "*sarcasm*" tag really does change the whole tone of my post huh lol. i guess thats on me haha.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

I'd agree, except for the fact that the first song Justin Timberlake ever wrote while in 'Nsync truthfully could pass for an R&B song if you didn't know 5 white guys were singing it. It's called "I'll Be Good For You"...plus him being from TN you think it's really that odd that's he'd have an R&B/Soul influence? They grow up on that old ? in the south.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    27BylFK.jpg

Tracklist
    JT_20_20Exp_tracklist_handwritten.jpg?1360200624

Album Cover
    JT_The_20_20_Experience_Album_Small.jpg?1360194424