Anybody Playing BF3 on PS3?

The Recipe
The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in IllGaming
Anybody still play BF3 on PS3 and have a Mic. If so drop your PSN, I will add you.

INB4
PimpMVP wrote: »
Lololololololololololololol that wack ass game

? ? ? #BlackOps3

#DAMNITSDARK
#StillCantSeeShit

PimpMVP BF3 Stats

da1mvp_zps9307cc2b.png

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lololol that game is wack as ? b

Real ? play #BlackOps2
    ? ? #CantSeeShit
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BF had potential....I gave it a try....wasn't really feelin it....had a lot of great ideas....but the execution was poor.....if you're gonna have those big ass maps...you need to take a page out of killzone's book and add 32 man servers.....that ? would have been GOAT
  • The Recipe
    edited January 2013
    BF had potential....I gave it a try....wasn't really feelin it....had a lot of great ideas....but the execution was poor.....if you're gonna have those big ass maps...you need to take a page out of killzone's book and add 32 man servers.....that ? would have been GOAT

The execution is GOAT you probably just didn't take the time to learn how to play it.
  • themadlionsfan
    The Recipe wrote: »

The execution is GOAT you probably just didn't take the time to learn how to play it.

how was it properly executed when u can run ten minutes without finding a sinle enemy?
  • The Recipe
    edited January 2013

how was it properly executed when u can run ten minutes without finding a sinle enemy?

If you run 10 minutes without seeing somebody you should play something different because you obviously don't know what your doing. Good luck to you though.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BF3 is goat but ps3 is not
  • CallMeWelvin

If you run 10 minutes without seeing somebody you should play something different because you obviously don't know what your doing. Good luck to you though.

You can ask anyone on here b. I was saying BF3 would be a COD killer. Played the beta and was like wtf. October came and I got the game... I played for 30 minutes and only saw 4 people. I politely took the game out and took it to Gamestop.

Oversize maps
    Stiff gameplay
    Games take forever
    Ect

#CoDisFun
    #BF3isGay

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is ? horrible. I traded that ? in at ? ass GameStop for NASCAR.
  • The Recipe
    edited January 2013

You Lauce

#HitDetection
    #NoLag
    #10GunsPerExpansionPack

*Logs on to BF to do something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ui-Rg3QVeQ
  • The Recipe
    edited January 2013

You can ask anyone on here b. I was saying BF3 would be a COD killer. Played the beta and was like wtf. October came and I got the game... I played for 30 minutes and only saw 4 people. I politely took the game out and took it to Gamestop.

Oversize maps
    Stiff gameplay
    Games take forever
    Ect

#CoDisFun
    #BF3isGay

Stick to Checkers bro, I play Chess.
  • CallMeWelvin

Oversize maps
    Stiff gameplay
    Games take forever
    Ect

#CoDisFun
    #BF3isGay

There's a reason more people play and like checkers than chess, bruh.

• The Recipe
    edited January 2013
    ? that say BF3 suck, I go look at they BF Combat record and they got a .03 KD. LMFAO
  • CallMeWelvin
    ? that say BF3 suck, I go look at they Combat record and they got a .03 KD. LMFAO

Who are you referring to?
  • themadlionsfan

You Lauce

#HitDetection
    #NoLag
    #10GunsPerExpansionPack

*Logs on to BF to do something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ui-Rg3QVeQ

that ? was trill.....
  • Piffawana
    Piffawana Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    They are so used to legs(running), they didnt notice the vehicles...
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the feeling of sniping someone from 500 yards or blowing up an entire building if a team is camping. Or my glorious suicide runs where I run up on a tank, throw 5 c4s and we go boom
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oversize maps
    Stiff gameplay
    Games take forever
    Ect

#CoDisFun
    #BF3isGay

Because it's simple and requires less brain work? 8-}
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

I think I still have BF3, I need to check. (I may have traded it in for BO2)
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't played BF3 in a minute (Well, I played last month), but they have dirt bikes & CTF coming in the next DLC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Li4VQT4P4
  • The Recipe
    edited January 2013
    Haven't played BF3 in a minute (Well, I played last month), but they have dirt bikes & CTF coming in the next DLC.

I might cop that, gotta see the maps first. I took a huge break after about a month or two after getting it July last year, but recently got back on with the goal of getting better and actually learning to play the game. ? dont understand that its a 20-30 hour learning curve especially coming from an arcade shooter, but I have gotten better at countering recoil, Flying Jets and Choppers, communicating with my squad and I have been having fun. I only play rush though its the fastest paced game.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I kept up with the dlc
  • CallMeWelvin
    joshuaboy wrote: »

Oversize maps
    Stiff gameplay
    Games take forever
    Ect

#CoDisFun
    #BF3isGay

Because it's simple and requires less brain work? 8-}

It's fun, quick, and not ? like chess.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

I might cop that, gotta see the maps first. I took a huge break after about a month or two after getting it July last year, but recently got back on with the goal of getting better and actually learning to play the game. ? dont understand that its a 20-30 hour learning curve especially coming from an arcade shooter, but I have gotten better at countering recoil, Flying Jets and Choppers, communicating with my squad and I have been having fun. I only play rush though its the fastest paced game.

You never played TDM on Noshahr Canals then lol.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game just like COD is really weak. Yall really like this ? ? I only played the campaign though,but the game design and physics are cookie cutter.
  • The Recipe
    edited January 2013

You never played TDM on Noshahr Canals then lol.

I meant as far as objective based, I dont play TDM its rudimentary in any game title.