Brand Loyalty...

Options
UrbanScribe
UrbanScribe Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Fashion Forward
Do any of y'all have brands that you are loyal to? Not saying that's all you wear but, most your pieces come from those brands?

For instance mines are:

Sneakers: Adidas but, as of lately Nike

Boots: Timberland

Jeans: 7 for all mankind

Belts: GG

Not to particular about shirts but, hoodies should be Polo IMO..

Just wanted to know if I'm the only person that has that habit...

Comments

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No... I'm like this.....

Sneakers - Nike
    Jeans - Levis or Polo (RRL)
    Sweaters, Hoodies, Sweatshirts etc - RL Polo
    Hats/Scarves - RL Polo
    Jackets/Coats - RL Polo or Northface or Patagonia (Burberry for dress up)
    Shoes - Cole Haan mostly
    Boots - Timbs or Vasque (aka Gore-Tex)
    Suits - RL Polo, Zegna, Abboud, Armani or Hugo Boss (I'm getting a Valentino)
    Athletic Wear - Nike
    Shirts Casual - RL Polo
    Shirts Dress - RL Polo, Ferre, Hickey Freeman or Custom Made
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHOES - NIKE...

SHIRTS - RALPH LAUREN THEN LACOSTE

JEANS - MOSTLY LEVIS
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shoes- supra and nike
    shirts- lrg, live mechanics
    pants- dickies (im old school)
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel dumb if I can't rock my Levi 501's no other pair of jeans comes close
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Shoes - Nike since I was 12

Shirts - Hilfiger, Polo

Jeans - Diesel Levis (randomly bought one and now converted due to superior quality)
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nike and Adidas
    levis
    blaclabel
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Shirts - Hilfiger, Polo

Jeans - Diesel Levis (randomly bought one and now converted due to superior quality)

So u stopped wearing Diesel to rock Levi's due to "superior quality" lol? Just say u got laid off and stop the BS.

@Vaas...dead at wearing Blaclabel in 2013...how u rockin that when the designer it copied (Ed Hardy) been played out since 08'? That ? 's cray.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    haha, nah it's true. all my diesel jeans are ripped between the legs. got one levis and that ? is industricable. however i am open for a new brand, levis aint exclusive enough to hold that spot on a permanent basis.
  • UrbanScribe
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • UrbanScribe
    Options

Shirts - Hilfiger, Polo

So u stopped wearing Diesel to rock Levi's due to "superior quality" lol? Just say u got laid off and stop the BS.

@Vaas...dead at wearing Blaclabel in 2013...how u rockin that when the designer it copied (Ed Hardy) been played out since 08'? That ? 's cray.

I was thinkin the same thing...

@vince_vince you musta either been hand washing the ? outta them or doin some outrageous ? . Nevere had that problem..

@aone415 for suits i got to men's warehouse and then to my tailor.. shoes are aldo..

@DROSODAMFUNNY i cant get into the hype around Levi... they just ehhhh to me... not really fashionable..

@N64 where do you go that allows you to wear dickies?? i mean like clubs an events..

@vaas blaclabel was always a bad knock off ed hardy too me... never seen nobody with it on besides ricans

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Shirts - Hilfiger, Polo

I was thinkin the same thing...

@vince_vince you musta either been hand washing the ? outta them or doin some outrageous ? . Nevere had that problem..

@aone415 for suits i got to men's warehouse and then to my tailor.. shoes are aldo..

@DROSODAMFUNNY i cant get into the hype around Levi... they just ehhhh to me... not really fashionable..

@N64 where do you go that allows you to wear dickies?? i mean like clubs an events..

@vaas blaclabel was always a bad knock off ed hardy too me... never seen nobody with it on besides ricans

Suits really aren't about the labels so much as they are about fabric and cut. Personally, I'd forgo going to Men's Warehouse and try hitting spots like Macy's and grab ? that's on sale. And yeah tailoring is super important... I take all of my suits to an Italian tailor, so that he makes it them look custom...

To me Levi's aren't about hype. they are classics... I was wearing Levi's when ? were rockin evisu, diesel, R&R, etc... where are those brands now? I'll say the same thing after True Religion gets played out...

There are Levi's made from selvedge denim like TR's that cost 200+

• UrbanScribe
    Options
    @aone415 yeah thats true kohl's is another good place... i had court couple days back, dudes was comin up to me like i was a lawyer askin me for a business card.. that tailor can make or break you.. I like my suits to be clean!!!

i didnt mean the popularity. i mean why do people swear by them.. The Horse shoes been played out up here.. they an occasional thing.. 7s are great.. Citizens are the best. i think 7s and citizens are classics and will never go out
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoes- Nike... Just bought a pair of Stacey Adams boots, kinda decent

Everything else is LRG pretty much
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dickies jeans blend in b they khaki slacks can be worn with anything for any moment
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I was in middle school & high school, I only rocked ecko.

now I wear LRG
  • UrbanScribe
    Options
    Alot of yall brands sound like college students or people from southern states.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options