Black Females Do You Feel A Certain Way When Black Males Give More Attention To White/Latina Women?

Options
Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
I've noticed thru my years that ? would put spanish ? over sistas any day.

Do you feel a certain way when the brothas would rather throw a cape over these white women than yo ass? jealousy/hurt? speak on it.

be honest

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Brothers may do as they please and should do what makes them happy, it affects me in no way.

My personal choices and preference in men has absolutely no influence on how I feel about the opposite sexes choices in a partner.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to their preference. I also firmly believe there's someone for everyone. So does it really matter who the next person chooses to pursue? Not at all.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are not your average black women, a lot of black women may not get a ? very few won't feel nothing about it though, regardless of what they say.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Nope. I have my preference, they have theirs.

What ? me off is when they go out of their way to ? on black women in favor of women of other races. Have your preference, but there's no reason to generalize and ? on us in the process.

Maybe i need to rephrase my question. Thats what i meant. Because when brothers get a latina or a white women they stay shittin on sistas. And they only objectify black women while they treat these other women with more respect. I've seen it been done too many times in and outside my circle. And a fun fact black women are actually the largest ethnic group of single women.

speak on it, does that get to you? what are your thoughts?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ these politically correct replies
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ these politically correct replies

word...these hoes handling this question like they on the stand in court...
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What ? me off is when they go out of their way to ? on black women in favor of women of other races. Have your preference, but there's no reason to generalize and ? on us in the process.

You have to understand "generalizations," are generally true. These stereotypes didn't develop in a vacuum and the reason why "Becky the Snow Bunny," and Maria are >>>>>than average ? ? is that still have traditional values and they hold those values dear.

While the ole ? ? is walking contradiction, she wants chivalry or equality only when it's to her benefit. She'needlessly combative, doesn't cook, has a gang of kids, and is often overweight. White girls and Latinas are more accomandating.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have to understand "generalizations," are generally true. These stereotypes didn't develop in a vacuum and the reason why "Becky the Snow Bunny," and Maria are >>>>>than average ? ? is that still have traditional values and they hold those values dear.

While the ole ? ? is walking contradiction, she wants chivalry or equality only when it's to her benefit. She'needlessly combative, doesn't cook, has a gang of kids, and is often overweight. White girls and Latinas are more accomandating.

are you including black latinas in this assessment bruh?
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

^ The bitterness and stupidity in this post initially made my head hurt, but then I read it in uncle ruckus's voice and found the humor in it.

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah..that's just your fault for ? with those chicks with the advanced strain of ratchet DNA.
  • Copper
    Options
    feelings will be caught more than tom bradys passes in this thread today....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    bridgette moynahan that u??
  • Copper
    Options
    btw these thread never go anywhere...black women will give the p/c rehearsed answer and a few ignorant posters will come in to share thier flawed logic of black women....the only female poster who will save this thread with blunt honesty is six
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is this thread trying to accomplish?
  • Copper
    Options

self awareness
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A whole lotta nothing I expect. OP didn't want real answers to the question in the first place lol. It will get derailed rather quickly.

@Kai:: I agree. Too many lonely people out there or ones in f*cked up relationships to trip off of someone not dating their race. Take it where you can get it.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all races of either gender have ppl that do this ? its not exclusive to black men.
    honestly when i meet a nice, pretty black chick and she starts telling me how she doesnt date within her race b/c of this and that and shes tired of black men blah blah blah i get turned off from that. makes me feel like shes not bein real with herself so i stop looking at her seriously.

now if she says something along the lines of she PREFERS white guys cuz thats just what she likes im all for it but dont down a group of people just because ? didnt work out the way u wanted.

theres ? and dogs in every race.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

are you including black latinas and black africans in this assessment bruh?

fixed*

LMAO @ editing to add "black africans"

seems a lil redundant on some level doesn't it?
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i get a little bothered when I see a sexy black woman with a white man. I guess i'm just possesive like that.
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

are you including black latinas and black africans in this assessment bruh?

fixed*

LMAO @ editing to add "black africans"

seems a lil redundant on some level doesn't it?

It's actually not redundant, unfortunately.

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe i need to rephrase my question. Thats what i meant. Because when brothers get a latina or a white women they stay shittin on sistas. And they only objectify black women while they treat these other women with more respect. I've seen it been done too many times in and outside my circle. And a fun fact black women are actually the largest ethnic group of single women.

speak on it, does that get to you? what are your thoughts?

it doesn't get to me as much anymore
    my brother is one of those men. he was married to a beautiful darkskinned black woman before he married his last wife, a half white/half panamanian chick.
    he always ? on black women. after he moved to the west coast, he was adamant in not wanting to date black women...excuse me, "black ? ." it sickens me because our mother is a gorgeous dark skinned woman, as is his first wife.
    he likes non black women because in his experience they've been more accommodating to his ? . i love his new wife but i can't lie, she's a ? sugarmama. left her two older kids with their grandparents to live with him in a 1 bdrm with the baby they have together. doesn't encourage him to be in his kid's lives (he has 3 by 3 diff women) but demands he's there with the kid they have together and her two older kids by another man.

like i said, it doesn't bother me anymore. i've come to understand that most of these men are ? , and don't deserve my attention. there's an abundance of good, educated, well meaning black men that love and appreciate black women and i have the honor of being married to one, so i don't focus too hard on the bad apples.

@skylerwhite

what happened between your bro and his first wife? y they divorce?