Has a guy ever cried in front of you?

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dudes in your family don't count, I'm talking about a boyfriend, "male friend" or someone you was just talking to. What caused him to cry in front of you and how you felt about it?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Yes.

Explain please. You laughed at him? Was his crying justified?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    if it doesnt involve death or at least near of a family member or very close friend dudes dont cry. yall should probably stop hanging around these ? ? .
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    The reason I'm asking these is because my chick said she was watching a Madea movie with a dude years ago, the one with Tariji Henson. The dude she watched it with teared up at a scene he could relate to because in the movie, some guy explained to Tariji that he's was trying to show her kids love because he didn't have a good childhood. I didn't laugh, I just said ok so those who've seen it probably could understand.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only time i did is when she wouldnt go get me any more beer...that was the only time tho
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a ? were to laugh at me crying I'd look elsewhere for a new ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread reminds me of that ja rule and lil mo song
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope.

SMH.........I guess your ? just ain't that good then

:(
  • Kat
    Options
    I'm okay with that..I hate when people cry in front of me.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^^^showed up mighty quick to respond to that allegation against the kat (no pun)

wit yo lurkin ass :)
  • Kat
    Options
    I lurk when I'm high.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    If a ? were to laugh at me crying I'd look elsewhere for a new ?
    As you should.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @Kat, I cried when you didnt let me borrow that $10 the week of Thanksgiving.

It was a rough week without it
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Yes ...twice

One ex cried when we broke up .

The other was because his grandma passed while we were out if town . Well actually again at the funeral
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes ...twice

One ex cried when we broke up .

The other was because his grandma passed while we were out if town . Well actually again at the funeral

What was your reaction like when he was crying over yall break up?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope.
    Dro's gonna cry when you finally meet in person and you turn him down. He'll be like "NAH ITS COO I JUST GOT SUMTHIN IN MY EYE I AINT WORRIED I GOT ? AT HOME"
  • skpjr78
    Options
    Nope.
    Dro's gonna cry when you finally meet in person and you turn him down. He'll be like "NAH ITS COO I JUST GOT SUMTHIN IN MY EYE I AINT WORRIED I GOT ? AT HOME"

lol at the CAPS
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Yes.

Happened a few times with a few different men.....of course the crying was ruggedly manly for the exception of one who wasn't even a romantic interest....

1. Broke down when I left him

2. Broke down when he realized I'm really leaving, for good. Proposed, I still left, more tears came.

3. I was honest with a brother, told him that I was not interested in anything more and that we did not have that connection/chemistry.

4. A brother close to me, he was a great man whose ex had him locked up doing time only because she was a scorned, bitter and good for nothing but drama kind of female.

5. Someone purely platonic, not anyone i was dating, with or interested in, whom I was completely blunt with from the jump in regards to my intentions was persistent, I had to let him down easy once again and he turned into a baby curled up in fetal position.

6. A past love who found out his daughter had a tumor.....

Leave it at that, and thats being vague.
    No, not once did I laugh nor would I. I was compassionate and was there for support. Each brothers reasoning was justified, if I were to go into further detail you'd understand, minus #5. I did not appreciate that. There's sensitive and there's beyond overly sensitive. He was just not built for the real world. I felt a way that it even came to that but he did it to himself and leading him on would've been wrong, Marley doesn't do that.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    Yes.

Happened a few times with a few different men.....of course the crying was ruggedly manly for the exception of one who wasn't even a romantic interest....

1. Broke down when I left him

2. Broke down when he realized I'm really leaving, for good. Proposed, I still left, more tears came.

3. I was honest with a brother, told him that I was not interested in anything more and that we had no real connection/spark.

4. A brother close to me whose ex set him up, had him locked doing time because she was a scorned, bitter and good for nothing but drama.

5. Someone purely platonic, not anyone i was dating, with or interested in, whom I was completely blunt with from the jump in regards to my intentions was persistent, I had to let him down easy once again and he turned into a baby curled up in fetal position.

6. A past love who found out his daughter had a tumor.....

Leave it at that, and thats being vague.
    No, not once did I laugh nor would I. I was compassionate and was there for support. Each brothers reasoning was justified, if I were to go into further detail you'd understand, minus #5. I did not appreciate that. There's sensitive and there's beyond overly sensitive. He was just not built for the real world. I felt a way that it even came to that but he did it to himself and leading him on would've been wrong, Marley doesn't do that.

damn girl is your ? platinum plated or what? did #5 at least get to sniff the ? at some point in time???? smh @ you reducing plutonic ? to tears
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes and I felt it was quite contrived.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only once. Saw my father cry when our dog died. I was mad young at the time, but he had her for 15 years. It hit him hard