Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Yes.

Explain please. You laughed at him? Was his crying justified?

Happened a few times with a few different men.....of course the crying was ruggedly manly for the exception of one who wasn't even a romantic interest....

1. Broke down when I left him

2. Broke down when he realized I'm really leaving, for good. Proposed, I still left, more tears came.

3. I was honest with a brother, told him that I was not interested in anything more and that we had no real connection/spark.

4. A brother close to me whose ex set him up, had him locked doing time because she was a scorned, bitter and good for nothing but drama.

5. Someone purely platonic, not anyone i was dating, with or interested in, whom I was completely blunt with from the jump in regards to my intentions was persistent, I had to let him down easy once again and he turned into a baby curled up in fetal position.

6. A past love who found out his daughter had a tumor.....

Leave it at that, and thats being vague.
    No, not once did I laugh nor would I. I was compassionate and was there for support. Each brothers reasoning was justified, if I were to go into further detail you'd understand, minus #5. I did not appreciate that. There's sensitive and there's beyond overly sensitive. He was just not built for the real world. I felt a way that it even came to that but he did it to himself and leading him on would've been wrong, Marley doesn't do that.

damn girl is your ? platinum plated or what? did #5 at least get to sniff the ? at some point in time???? smh @ you reducing plutonic ? to tears

Hey! Don't put this on me!!

:(
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you goin to nosign that
    You sayin it didnt happen?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Dont Cry......... Im A Man
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

Happened a few times with a few different men.....of course the crying was ruggedly manly for the exception of one who wasn't even a romantic interest....

2. Broke down when he realized I'm really leaving, for good. Proposed, I still left, more tears came.

3. I was honest with a brother, told him that I was not interested in anything more and that we did not have that connection/chemistry.

4. A brother close to me, he was a great man whose ex had him locked up doing time only because she was a scorned, bitter and good for nothing but drama kind of female.

5. Someone purely platonic, not anyone i was dating, with or interested in, whom I was completely blunt with from the jump in regards to my intentions was persistent, I had to let him down easy once again and he turned into a baby curled up in fetal position.

No, not once did I laugh nor would I. I was compassionate and was there for support. Each brothers reasoning was justified, if I were to go into further detail you'd understand, minus #5. I did not appreciate that. There's sensitive and there's beyond overly sensitive. He was just not built for the real world. I felt a way that it even came to that but he did it to himself and leading him on would've been wrong, Marley doesn't do that.

Good thing I asked you the reasons because my stomach over here hurting from laughing soooooo hard, especially #5.

• [Deleted User]
    Yes.

3. I was honest with a brother, told him that I was not interested in anything more and that we did not have that connection/chemistry.

4. A brother close to me, he was a great man whose ex had him locked up doing time only because she was a scorned, bitter and good for nothing but drama kind of female.

Good thing I asked you the reasons because my stomach over here hurting from laughing soooooo hard, especially #5.

Smh@ you making one mans pain your personal pleasure......except #5. I'm not even touching that one. I must've had a flash forward to my forties that day cause I swear I felt like his mama.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #5 can't be real life..wtf.

I've cried in front of a dude four times...save your tears for the locker room.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.. I ain't cry since I was 14..
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Marley must got that super snapper.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have a few times...
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    How you goin to nosign that
    You sayin it didnt happen?

Im saying it take a real ? ? to cry over a ? dog. this aint ol' yeller ? . i would kick the ? outta my dad over some hoe ? like that
  • LUClEN
    edited January 2013
    It takes a real ? to be scared of crying.

Even Neanderthals mourned for those that died. What kind of unevolved closet case is scared of emotions?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Yes ...twice

One ex cried when we broke up .

The other was because his grandma passed while we were out if town . Well actually again at the funeral

What was your reaction like when he was crying over yall break up?

Annoyed

He messed up and was begging me ...crying saying his life was over blah blah blah

It was terrible
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yall kno some ? ?

Legend lool
  • [Deleted User]
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Yes ...twice

One ex cried when we broke up .

The other was because his grandma passed while we were out if town . Well actually again at the funeral

What was your reaction like when he was crying over yall break up?

Annoyed

He messed up and was begging me ...crying saying his life was over blah blah blah

It was terrible

If he said anything along the lines of "If I cant have you, no one can" change your name, number address and move.....out of state.....perhaps out of country if possible.
    IJS
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

Smh@ you making one mans pain your personal pleasure......except #5. I'm not even touching that one. I must've had a flash forward to my forties that day cause I swear I felt like his mama.

A grown ass man curled up like a baby because a woman didn't want him? That's ? -like and hilarious. You should've took a picture of him, it would be worth millions.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't cried since the Lakers lost to the Pistons in '04.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does a grown man cry over a female saying she's not interested in you?

That's pathetic.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd6yp-EwLbs

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in 09 when the Vikings lost, a girl might have seen me shed a tear. Back in 98 when the Vikings lost a girl might have seen me shed a tear. Otherwise, I'll never cry, and never talk louder than a normal voice.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last time a female saw me cry was when I left my daughter with my ex-wife after our divorce
    been straight heartless since

But don't put on a scary movie tho......
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    bignorm wrote: »
    Damn. Marley must got that super snapper.

That ? must raise your credit score by 200pts.

How you a man crying over being friendzoned?
    ^^^has a lot of experienced being friendzoned....
  • LUClEN
    edited January 2013
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my aunt (dad's sister) died in 08. She and my mom used to work together & my parents met through her so w/o her prolly I wouldn't be here. That ? tore me up even though it was expected b/c she was sick beforehand. I was out w/ my ex when I got the call that she was gone.