Has a guy ever cried in front of you?

Options
13»

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only remember crying once as an adult. my sister was sick and was on life support. we didnt know if she was gonna make it. i was with my girl who i met through my sister. i got the call to come see her at the hospital b/c it wasnt looking good. i shed a few tears. my girl&her mom who also knew my sister prayed w/me. everything worked out & i cant remember crying before or sense.

Theres nothing wrong with a man crying we r human to. but if you got a ? ? who sheds tears on the regular or some hoe ? like a ? dog you might to rethink the calibre of dudes you are dating
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yall kno some ? ?

damn i called my self a ? ?

i cried in front of my ex and her friends like a lil ? before

a good friend of mine got killed, but still

i prolly looked like a ? ? to them smh
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall kno some ? ?

Plap, is there a difference between a ? ? and a ? ? ?

Or are they just two different ways of saying the same thing?
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    yall kno some ? ?

Plap, is there a difference between a ? ? and a ? ? ?

Or are they just two different ways of saying the same thing?

a ? ? just acts like a female

a ? ? is just a creep ass ?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cried myself into some ? one timebmy next door neighbor was bad single mother I been crushing on her for a min ass fat body right but she wasnt tryin to hear a g she was laugh off my advances like boy stop playing I went to her house after school one day put on a show hoopin and hollin actin like school football and my parents was stressing me talking about my life was ruined she gave me that sympathy ? for bout 3 weekends I was in ? until she cut me off and then I cried my self to sleep that day
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes crying over a sports team (men) is very ? too by the way.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goddayum, Plap, I swear you a dade county ? .
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as a man I cried in front of my girl. when my bro was killed.
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

dont ever insult me like that again
  • ohhhla
    Options

dont ever insult me like that again

? , I know you sound like them ? .
    Options
    you got life ? up
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    movies i cried on...

Armageddon-bruce willis ain't even like aj.. but he wanted his daughter to be happy.....? got to me

the other sister- them litlte retards loved the ? outta eachother..and walking wally walked at their wedding.....? got to me

ghost- man why whoopi let sam wheat posses her body like that?...then the speech at the end...the love...you take it wth you"....? go to me
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Yes.

Explain please. You laughed at him? Was his crying justified?

Happened a few times with a few different men.....of course the crying was ruggedly manly for the exception of one who wasn't even a romantic interest....

1. Broke down when I left him

2. Broke down when he realized I'm really leaving, for good. Proposed, I still left, more tears came.

3. I was honest with a brother, told him that I was not interested in anything more and that we did not have that connection/chemistry.

4. A brother close to me, he was a great man whose ex had him locked up doing time only because she was a scorned, bitter and good for nothing but drama kind of female.

5. Someone purely platonic, not anyone i was dating, with or interested in, whom I was completely blunt with from the jump in regards to my intentions was persistent, I had to let him down easy once again and he turned into a baby curled up in fetal position.

6. A past love who found out his daughter had a tumor.....

Leave it at that, and thats being vague.
    No, not once did I laugh nor would I. I was compassionate and was there for support. Each brothers reasoning was justified, if I were to go into further detail you'd understand, minus #5. I did not appreciate that. There's sensitive and there's beyond overly sensitive. He was just not built for the real world. I felt a way that it even came to that but he did it to himself and leading him on would've been wrong, Marley doesn't do that.

you cold for that haha

/I thought you said you would never tell anyone :(
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Yes.

Happened a few times with a few different men.....of course the crying was ruggedly manly for the exception of one who wasn't even a romantic interest....

2. Broke down when he realized I'm really leaving, for good. Proposed, I still left, more tears came.

3. I was honest with a brother, told him that I was not interested in anything more and that we did not have that connection/chemistry.

4. A brother close to me, he was a great man whose ex had him locked up doing time only because she was a scorned, bitter and good for nothing but drama kind of female.

5. Someone purely platonic, not anyone i was dating, with or interested in, whom I was completely blunt with from the jump in regards to my intentions was persistent, I had to let him down easy once again and he turned into a baby curled up in fetal position.

No, not once did I laugh nor would I. I was compassionate and was there for support. Each brothers reasoning was justified, if I were to go into further detail you'd understand, minus #5. I did not appreciate that. There's sensitive and there's beyond overly sensitive. He was just not built for the real world. I felt a way that it even came to that but he did it to himself and leading him on would've been wrong, Marley doesn't do that.

you cold for that haha

I kept it anonymous, here you go putting your own self on blast. Has Marley taught you nothing about keeping it low key with your conspicuous self?!

#stillgottateachthebabies
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @Empress_

Do you feel anything when these guys cry?
  • blakfyahking
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Yes.

you cold for that haha

I kept it anonymous, here you go putting your own self on blast. Has Marley taught you nothing about keeping it low key with your conspicuous self?!

like everyone in here didn't already know who you were referring to :(

*mean mugs Chi with jealousy*

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Empress_

Yes, I feel. What I feel varies.

Rejection hurts, but I in no way make it worse for them. Some bring it upon themselves.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yes.

you cold for that haha

like everyone in here didn't already know who you were referring to :(

*mean mugs Chi with jealousy*

Blakie, years ago I told you that green is not a good look on you :(
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    @Empress_

Rejection hurts, but I in no way make it worse for them. Some bring it upon themselves.

you just can't stop rubbing that ether in :(
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Empress_

It's ok love, you'll be alright.
    Get your 12th baby mama to rub some olive oil in instead :)
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    @Empress_

It's ok love, you'll be alright.
    Get your 12th baby mama to rub some olive oil in instead :)

thanks for the kind words of encouragement :)

because of your kindness I never seem to regret making you my "1st"

Idris-Elba.gif