Destiny's Child's 'Nuclear' (Produced by Pharrell)"

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in R&B & Alternatives
Not a fan or big fan of Destiny's Child but i like some cuts from them and the first incarnation of the crew, this is the new cut that is going to be performed at the Super Bowl by the trio....Nice melo soulful dance track by Pharrell, I am diggin this jawn, would of been nice if we can get some more of Michelle and Kelly, ? ....they outta change the group name to Beyonce and Destiny's Child or Beyonce's Children

Destiny's Child - Nuclear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAyBW22kI1o

The track will be featured on Destiny's Child's recently — and unexpectedly — announced album. Titled Love Songs, the 14-track album is a compilation of the trio's romantic music from 1997 to 2004 plus "Nuclear." It is available for pre-order and comes out Jan. 29.

The release of "Nuclear" marks the first time in eight years that Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have joined forces to unleash a recording together.

Pharrell Williams produced "Nuclear" and co-wrote it with Michelle Williams, James Fauntleroy and Lonny Bereal. Knowles and Bereal took the reigns on vocal production.

In conjunction with the song premiere, Sony Music created DestinysChild.Tumblr.com.

Fans are encouraged to submit their favorite memories of Destiny's Child on the blog.

Love Songs infuses recordings from six albums — four of Destiny's Child's studio albums, one of Rowland's albums and one from the group's remix album:

1. "Cater 2 U" from 2004's Destiny Fulfilled

2. "Killing Time" from 1998's Destiny's Child

3. "Second Nature" from Destiny's Child

4. "Heaven" from 2002' Simply Deep

5. "Now That She’s Gone" from 1999's The Writing's On The Wall

6. "Brown Eyes" from 2001's Survivor

7. "If" from Destiny Fulfilled

8. "Emotion" from Survivor

9. "If You Leave" (featuring Next) from The Writing's On The Wall

10. "T­Shirt" from Destiny Fulfilled

11. "Temptation" from The Writing's On The Wall

12. "Say My Name" (Timbaland remix) from 2002's This Is The Remix

13. "Love" from Destiny Fulfilled

14. "Nuclear" from 2013's Love Songs

Sony Music offshoots — Music World Entertainment, Columbia Records and Legacy Recordings — are in charge of unleashing Love Songs at the end of month.

Comments