Jillian Hervey "LION BABE" (VANESSA WILLIAMS Daughter) "Treat Me Like Fire"

waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in R&B & Alternatives
Yo im digging her, her style, vocals and this jawn and her physical is banging.. a little of Erykah Badu voice mixed with a lil Beyonce dancing and Rihanna sex appeal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNd2XAP_Pfo

We’re always wary of a celebrity child trying her hand at music. But Jillian Hervey, daughter of Vanessa Williams and one-half of group Lion Babe, is due praise for her first single, “Treat Me Like Fire.” Though the video comes off a bit literal (Hervey crawls around with a mane, and even roars), the sound is neo-soul funk at its finest. You’ll hear Erykah Badu both in voice and in the track’s production, which is surprising given that this is only the group’s first offering . Take a listen below, and follow the duo at LionBabe.com.

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    decent track and yeah she bad
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    waterproof wrote: »
    Yo im digging her, her style, vocals and this jawn and her physical is banging.. a little of Erykah Badu voice mixed with a lil Beyonce dancing and Rihanna sex appeal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNd2XAP_Pfo

We’re always wary of a celebrity child trying her hand at music. But Jillian Hervey, daughter of Vanessa Williams and one-half of group Lion Babe, is due praise for her first single, “Treat Me Like Fire.” Though the video comes off a bit literal (Hervey crawls around with a mane, and even roars), the sound is neo-soul funk at its finest. You’ll hear Erykah Badu both in voice and in the track’s production, which is surprising given that this is only the group’s first offering . Take a listen below, and follow the duo at LionBabe.com.

You're spot on with the bold. Video and song are wack to me though.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digging the sound... It's aight...