ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Superman will body SSJ4 Gogeta.

LOL@ Goku vs Superman.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont Goku have a weak heart or some ? ?

Nah, that was a disease he had, but they cured it prior to Cell popping up.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

LOL@ Goku vs Superman.

did he body batman who was a regular human

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought i remember that the spirit bomb doesnt hurt ppl that have pure heart so i dont know why they had goku charge up a spirit bomb for

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options

LOL@ Goku vs Superman.

yes, yes he has. Multiple times. One time batman broke his hand hitting Supes and would have broken his spine if Supes didn't "roll" with the punch. He's beaten Batman many times, when he has super powers, or venom, or mech suits and what not. In fact, bats never really has gotten a true victory over supes. If he was serious, Bats wouldn't get a chance to blink or breathe before death.
  • ohhhla
    Options

LOL@ Goku vs Superman.

Go read the comics and stop watching the animated series of Superman.

They just make him look bad.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    From what I saw, Goku's biggest down fall was his lack of smarts.

Still don't understand how Hulk lost to Superman though - doesn't he have unlimited strength and a genius level intelligence?
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Superman is stronger than Hulk

Supez will body anyone in DBZ for free
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Still don't understand how Hulk lost to Superman though - doesn't he have unlimited strength and a genius level intelligence?

Certain Hulk's do have genius level intelligence, all have potentially unlimited strength. The thing is, Supes is generally much, much stronger at base and is much, much faster, and is also a super genius supposedly. If Supes went all out at the start, he'd crush Hulk physically with ease. If he fought like he usually does (at the opponent's level) he could potentially lose, though his speed might save him. Also sun dipping might as well.

This is not mentioning his eye beams which are hotter than the sun and other such abilities.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited February 2013
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Actually, I'd say Goku's biggest downfall in this fight would be his inferior strength and durability. Superman just hits harder and could take a lot more damage. Goku is an idiot in general, but he's a savant in combat. Superman outsmarting him from a fighting perspective isn't all that likely.

I've always said this. If it was a friendly sparring match, I could see Goku winning. If it's a deathmatch, Superman wins without question.
    Superman is stronger than Base Hulk

Supez will body anyone in DBZ for free

Fixed that for you. Hulk's strength can steadily increase during a fight and has no known limit, but Superman would be stronger at the beginning of a fight.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is irrelevant, the math and stats are wrong and plus Goku just became "Super Saiyan ? " in the new movie coming out
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    this is irrelevant, the math and stats are wrong and plus Goku just became "Super Saiyan ? " in the new movie coming out

thats my issue. Wont even get into the actual fight yet. The formula was just weird. But using it. How in the ? is Goku's "prime" when he couldn't beat Vegeta on Earth. Makes no sense. They acknowledged Goku's training styles, intensities & heritage only to ignore it during calculations so the 40 tons; 12 cm w/e #'s are off from the jump

Goku's prime for these calculations can be no earlier than when he stepped back on Earth before the Androids came & his heart disease or when he stepped out the Hyperbolic time chamber before the Cell Games (Died after the games)
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

thats my issue. Wont even get into the actual fight yet. The formula was just weird. But using it. How in the ? is Goku's "prime" when he couldn't beat Vegeta on Earth. Makes no sense. They acknowledged Goku's training styles, intensities & heritage only to ignore it during calculations so the 40 tons; 12 cm w/e #'s are off from the jump

Goku's prime for these calculations can be no earlier than when he stepped back on Earth before the Androids came & his heart disease or when he stepped out the Hyperbolic time chamber before the Cell Games (Died after the games)

So...ya'll didn't get it huh? The numbers they took from Saiyan Saga were the only quantifiable numbers they had. THEN they took the 40 tons as if it were 586 times earth gravity (cause it would be) and MULTIPLIED that by the numbers. This is an accurate representation of Goku's improvement since his base was proven to only handle that much gravity/weight (Though they could be wrong, cause speed doesn't necessarily increase linearly with strength, so they gave Goku too much). Then they used the SSJ multipliers officially stated (once again they overrated Goku as powerlevels and physical abilities clearly don't increase linearly). The numbers they use actually gave Goku more than they should have, and he should still be beaten in one punch.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just watched this for the first time.. and i respect their break down... i can now understand how supes beats goku...

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

Poor Vegeta. Dude's been left in the dust like all the other Z warriors now.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku done died by every ? he faced.

? needed backup for every fight.

Supe > Everybody
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? old as hell but I gotta weigh in: I think due to he nature of both characters Goku would win.

I say this because neither would want to ? the other as both would be able to see the good nature within each other and thus some of their more vicious techniques would probably not be used.

However even if they were Goku has several distinct advantages such as his training and ability to adapt to his opponents abilities.

Go through Supes abilities and its nothing Goku had never faced before. Uncanny strength? No problem all DBZ enemies have that. Heat vision? Damn near everyone in the DBZ universe can dodge light. Speed? Cool, Goku has the instant transmission technique. Freeze breath? Useless, can be dodged. Brute strength isn't enough. Besides Goku knows martial arts which gives him a hand to hand advantage in the event of that becoming necessary.

If you have sufficient power you don't need kryptonite to defeat Superman besides Goku wouldn't try to ? him anyway, he'd just want to test his powers. He'll humble young Clark and then make friends with him.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku wins and easily at that. Superman stays in the fight until Goku gets done warming up and playing around with him
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Supe > Everybody

Goku has died a total of two times.

And it ain't like Superman is out there fighting Universal threats with no help, or have you forgotten he's on a team full of high level superheroes?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Supe > Everybody

And it ain't like Superman is out there fighting Universal threats with no help, or have you forgotten he's on a team full of high level superheroes?

Goku SACRIFICED himself two times. He was never killed by an enemy.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Supe > Everybody

Goku SACRIFICED himself two times. He was never killed by an enemy.

You say that as if he had a choice. In both cases, the enemy would have won and killed him and everyone else if he hadn't made the sacrifice. That was the whole reason he took such a drastic action.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think the biggest reason why supes win was pointed out in that video....

goku's a sayian....sayians are idiots......they want to fight everyone at their strongest...

goku would someway or another let superman get ultra cooked in yellow sun radiation, so he could fight supes at his absolute strongest, and supes that charged by solar radiation would punch a hole in him
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Superman doesn't need to sundip to beat Goku. Again, I like Goku better and think he's the better fighter, but Superman has too much of a raw strength and durability advantage. I don't see how Goku could even put Superman down.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Superman won cause he's the gotdamn original superhero AND goku origin is bit directly off superman out of respect for the character he had to win lol.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ok, I watched this again after a few months.

*TITANGRAPH ALERT....fair warning*

1st things first, this was brilliantly done. EASILY, Death Battle's masterpiece. Nothing is ever going to top that from them. Ever.

With that being said, ? that outcome. Goku should've won that fight. I read an ULTRAgraph (or, rather the longest blog I ever read) that shows just how bad the people who made the fight were off in calculating Goku's peak powers.

See it here: (note: it'll take at least an HOUR to read through, but it's through as ? .)

screwattack.com/news/death-battle-erred-goku-vs-superman

(Naw, ? that. The people MUST know the truth.)

My thing was with the fight that was showed, Supez should've been killed after that SSJ4 Kamehameha Wave augmented with Kaioken. Supes was damn near out of energy prior to even starting that Kamehameha/Heat Vision duel. Add to that how much heat vision takes out of him, combined with him letting off that type of force in THAT big a wave of energy for THAT long to be slowly overtaken once Kaioken kicked in:

NAH.

The all-out force and power alone of Goku pushing that wave of energy would've totally disintegrated Superman right then and there, much quicker before he reached the sun to sundip.

That whole Sundipped ultra-powered Superman's Mass Inifinity Punch vs. SSJ4 Goku's fully sun-powered Super Dragon Fist was done solely to show that Superman has more raw strength that Goku at the core of it, which is correct. He does. But, once again, the fight should've never gotten to that point.

Loved the fight, tho. Just hated the outcome. Supez didn't BEAT Goku; he merely outlasted him. Nah, ? that.