Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    Goku is overrated heavily by anime/DBZ fans, we just saw SSGSS Goku get taken out with a beam threw the chest by some weak ass alien but ppl think he can go against Superman lol

They didn't even have to use Superman prime one million other wise it wouldn't last a second...

There is atleast 10-15 DC characters that can beat Goku, Batman included....

And what would Batman do?

That ? prep time

In DC's 70-80 years of existence, Batman has never beat Superman in any of their main universes. So again, what would Batman do?

That ? prep time
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku is overrated heavily by anime/DBZ fans, we just saw SSGSS Goku get taken out with a beam threw the chest by some weak ass alien but ppl think he can go against Superman lol

They didn't even have to use Superman prime one million other wise it wouldn't last a second...

That ? prep time

In DC's 70-80 years of existence, Batman has never beat Superman in any of their main universes. So again, what would Batman do?

That ? prep time

So nothing?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman has better combat skills than Goku, Goku only knows one style (Turtle style) and Batman is way more smater than Goku that Goku is basically a ? next to him, Batman in his suit and Goku doesn't stand a chance...
    NEHZDyrjuSVtLP_3_b.jpg

Batman can take the Justice League out one at a time if he wanted to..
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVvrmLSTsg

And Batman has a shitload of weapons that can hurt or ? Goku, Goku isn't Superman, Knives and ? can hurt/? him, Batman can also inject him with this syrome (forgot what it's called) that can trap Goku in matrix like reality forever essentially killing him, Batman has taken out Godlike characters before, just bc he doesn't have actual powers doesn't mean ? ...

Point is Batman WILL beat Goku, y'all ? acting like Goku is some great unstoppable force that only Superman can deal with, the dude died multiple times in the series lol

• veikuri
    Options
    We saw your post and chose to ignore the stupidity.
  • blu197
    Options

Basically no comeback, gtfoh ?
  • veikuri
    Options

Comeback to what? You didn't even answer my question lmfao.
  • blu197
    Options

You asked "what would Batman do?" then i explained in detail why Batman would beat Goku, seems like the question was answered to me, gtfoh
  • veikuri
    edited July 2015
    Options

You asked "what would Batman do?" then i explained in detail why Batman would beat Goku, seems like the question was answered to me, gtfoh

I honestly stopped reading at "Batman has better combat skills than Goku" as if Goku wasn't massively stronger & faster than Batman to the point that you could strip Goku of all his martial art skills and a simple instant transmission into a punch or ki blast would ? Batman.

But I actually read your post now. And it's borderline ? . "Knives and ? can hurt/? him" You do realize Goku, without any Ki training, was able to get shot in the face and it did absolutely nothing as a child? You do realize that a SSJ1 Trunks couldn't cut Goku while Goku used one finger? Nah, you definitely didn't know that or else you wouldn't say stupid ? like that.

No one is saying Goku is some unstoppable force, but LOL at thinking a human is going to go toe to toe with him in martial arts.
  • blu197
    Options

I honestly stopped reading at "Batman has better combat skills than Goku" as if Goku wasn't massively stronger & faster than Batman to the point that you could strip Goku of all his martial art skills and a simple instant transmission into a punch or ki blast would ? Batman.

But I actually read your post now. And it's borderline ? . "Knives and ? can hurt/? him" You do realize Goku, without any Ki training, was able to get shot in the face and it did absolutely nothing as a child? You do realize that a SSJ1 Trunks couldn't cut Goku while Goku used one finger? Nah, you definitely didn't know that or else you wouldn't say stupid ? like that.

No one is saying Goku is some unstoppable force, but LOL at thinking a human is going to go toe to toe with him in martial arts.

Batman is a master of every martial art style known to man while Goku only mastered ONE...

And if Knives cant ? Goku then what was Krillen about to ? Vegeta with when he was trying to leave Earth? (a basic sword) Last time i checked Vegeta and Goku are both the same species, if Yamcha and Krillen can take Ki Blast than Batman can take a Ki Blast that ? doesn't even do anything, again put Batman in his suit and the power and speed isn't in Gokus favor and Batman easily stomps.....

And also Batman can shot Goku up with a Virus bc a regular ass heart virus would've took his life if it wasn't for Trunks..
  • veikuri
    edited July 2015
    Options

Batman is a master of every martial art style known to man while Goku only mastered ONE...

And if Knives cant ? Goku then what was Krillen about to ? Vegeta with when he was trying to leave Earth? (a basic sword) Last time i checked Vegeta and Goku are both the same species, if Yamcha and Krillen can take Ki Blast than Batman can take a Ki Blast that ? doesn't even do anything, again put Batman in his suit and the power and speed isn't in Gokus favor and Batman easily stomps.....

And also Batman can shot Goku up with a Virus bc a regular ass heart virus would've took his life if it wasn't for Trunks..

You mean a near dead Vegeta, who is massively weaker than current Goku, who just fought vs a super human? Rofl!

How about the fact that Perfect Cell hit Krillen once and broke every bone in his body casually?

This ? really thinks Batman is gonna stab Goku to death. Thats a new low! HAHAHA
  • blu197
    Options

You mean a near dead Vegeta, who is massively weaker than current Goku, who just fought vs a super human? Rofl!

How about the fact that Perfect Cell hit Krillen once and broke every bone in his body casually?

This ? really thinks Batman is gonna stab Goku to death. Thats a new low! HAHAHA

Lmao @ Vegeta weaker than Goku, last I checked Goku never beat him in a fight and both can go SSGSS, Vegeta>>>Goku
  • veikuri
    edited July 2015
    Options

Lmao @ Vegeta weaker than Goku, last I checked Goku never beat him in a fight and both can go SSGSS, Vegeta>>>Goku

Beside there is a chapter in the manga AND in the TV show that dedicates Vegeta to admitting he is inferior to Goku, but thanks for letting me know your opinion! ? even in the last episode of Dragon Ball Super Vegeta admits that Goku is #1 and he will not settle for the #2 spot, but thanks for letting me know your opinion again! Do you just think of stuff and portray them as fact regardless if it doesn't add up?

This just in Raditz >>>> Goku because Goku never beat him. Fact.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Batman would give him a Batpill thatll give Goku another heart attack and then take ChiChi and slay it puttin the final nail in Goku's coffin
  • blu197
    edited July 2015
    Options

Beside there is a chapter in the manga AND in the TV show that dedicates Vegeta to admitting he is inferior to Goku, but thanks for letting me know your opinion! ? even in the last episode of Dragon Ball Super Vegeta admits that Goku is #1 and he will not settle for the #2 spot, but thanks for letting me know your opinion again! Do you just think of stuff and portray them as fact regardless if it doesn't add up?

Last time i checked Vegeta reached the same lvl (maybe higher for all we know) as Goku with SSGSS, DBZ is old ? , and these Super episodes now are old ? bc it takes place before BoG, in the end we know Vegeta reaches Goku lvl if not higher, plus Goku never beat him in fight FACT...
  • veikuri
    Options

Last time i checked Vegeta reached the same lvl (maybe higher for all we know) as Goku with SSGSS, DBZ is old ? , and these Super episodes now are old ? bc it takes place before BoG, in the end we know Vegeta reaches Goku lvl if not higher, plus Goku never beat him in fight FACT...

Where did you check? Post the manga scan or else that ? is filler.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman vs Goku wouldn't even last a minute. Batman easily takes it. Love it how some of you ? ignore Goku's character flaw of relaxing and not taking ? serious. After he checks batman power level he will allow batman to even get a free hit on him. Unless whis there to roll back time easy body
  • blu197
    Options

That ? prep time

And these ? really sleeping on prep time if Batman gets one hour prep the fight isn't lasting 10 min for Goku..

Look what happened when Gero had prep, he created 16,19 and Cell and turned regular humans (17,18) into Androids that can easily ? the Saiyans if they didn't have access to Time Chamber.... Batman>>>>
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Batman would give him a Batpill thatll give Goku another heart attack and then take ChiChi and slay it puttin the final nail in Goku's coffin

That ? prep time man.
  • veikuri
    Options

That ? prep time

And these ? really sleeping on prep time if Batman gets one hour prep the fight isn't lasting 10 min for Goku..

Look what happened when Gero had prep, he created 16,19 and Cell and turned regular humans (17,18) into Androids that can easily ? the Saiyans if they didn't have access to Time Chamber.... Batman>>>>

fanfiction.net
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Lol yall ? really think Batman could beat a ? swinging 80,000 pounds like it ain't ? , I know Supes is stronger but no one thinks Superman gave it his all when he fought Batman either. And remember that the planet that Goku is on has heavier gravity than on Earth so that's probably more than 40 tons.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=R8SfpOj6vmU
  • veikuri
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Lol yall ? really think Batman could beat a ? swinging 80,000 pounds like it ain't ? , I know Supes is stronger but no one thinks Superman gave it his all when he fought Batman either. And remember that the planet that Goku is on has heavier gravity than on Earth so that's probably more than 40 tons.

Don't worry. Batman is going to stab Goku to death.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    man if Batman preps that 40ton gravity planet aint ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »

Don't worry. Batman is going to stab Goku to death.

Yes he is. That ? prep time.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at batman beating goku or superman. Both those kats move faster than a human brain even triggers them to move. But im supposed to believe batman can beat both of em...please
  • veikuri
    Options
    lol at batman beating goku or superman. Both those kats move faster than a human brain even triggers them to move. But im supposed to believe batman can beat both of em...please

I wouldn't really argue with Batman fans. He has lost to Superman every time in the main universes, yet Batman fans believe he can beat Clark.

? ...

3109206-2269511-29.png

3109211-2269516-34.png

3109212-2269517-35.png