Ladies ask any questions about me (Men not allowed)

Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
So ladies if you want to know something about me ask me

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Options
    :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Miss Jackson this thread would be good if you allowed the men to ask questions then selectively answer the ones that weren't disrespectful.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Im going to let it bake some more
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a female that cost under $25?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a female that cost under $25?

Alright first question, the most romantic thing I have ever done under 25 dollars, this girl I liked and she was depressed and it was valentines day and I bought her some flowers and chocolate and had a good time after that.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    are you a ? ?

you fought before?

1) Nope, I'm not a ? . I treat everyone equally, but I support my people though.

2) Yup, I have fought in middle school, never in high school but almost dude back down. And almost in basic training, I was ready to whoop his ass and everyone came and stopped it before it happen. I never needed to, but I stay trained.
  • MsSouthern
    Options

Alright first question, the most romantic thing I have ever done under 25 dollars, this girl I liked and she was depressed and it was valentines day and I bought her some flowers and chocolate and had a good time after that.

Honestly that's not very romantic ....nice of you to do that but kinda generic
  • Ajackson17
    Options

I'm not very romantic, I'm way too logical and not a people person lol, this is why I need to date nerds and geeks. I can buy them a philosophy book or gesture or take her to a museum and getting winning points.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's your best conversation topic then.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    What's your best conversation topic then.

Philosophy, science, anime, technology and MBTI. Those topics interest me a whole lot. I don't get it enough here so I venture to other forums and get it there. I see a trend on here, bhm, Coli, and lipstick alley is that when those topics are discussed it usually falls flat well most topics on a lot of subjects.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    can you cook?

what do you like to cook?

Yes and I love to cook. I cook pasta all different types, japanese dishes ( I live in Japan and know a place where I can get next day delivery even in columbus, ohio we have a big population here) and also I love to cook different meals.

kai_valya wrote: »
    do you really talk like you do in the vids in real life? or is that just part of the funny?

Yeah lol, well probably more robotic lol. I do not flucturate my speech patterns much and I had to learn how because I try to be direct as possible. I'm way more introverted in real life and I love spending my time alone and researching about stuff, now its binary options and I only really talk to a few friends cause they interest me and the rest well don't.
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    If you were trapped on a desert island, and were forced to listen to one of the following divas in exchange for survival tools, who would it be:

Beyonce, Gaga, Rihanna, Mariah, Christina, or Britney?

Mariah because she is the most interesting and can sing the best out of the bunch, but if I had to choose outside the group it would be either Alex Horns%2BUp%2BRocks%2BStraight%2BLine%2BStitch%2BAlexis%2BBrown.jpgfrom straight line stitch (black woman in a metal band, she is awesome) or Eryaka Badu.
  • MsSouthern
    Options

I'm not very romantic, I'm way too logical and not a people person lol, this is why I need to date nerds and geeks. I can buy them a philosophy book or gesture or take her to a museum and getting winning points.

A date to a museum and maybe a picnic at a park seems more romantic ....next time.run with that idea
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

A date to a museum and maybe a picnic at a park seems more romantic ....next time.run with that idea

one summer on our way out to my wives paretns house... my wife would always marvel at these large ass sunflowers that were growing out on the highway on the median.....

she was always wondering if someone was watering them....and how they got so damn big...

i mean these ? were huge.....

so one day when we were going out there for a cookout.... just as we got to the sunflowers, i started slowing down....

she was all like

"wait....what the ? are you doing?"

i popped the trunk, pulled out a shovel and dug up one of those big ass flowers.....when we got to her parents, i planted it in the yard there.....

shorty was on blush face all damn day, cuz everyone kept asking

"damn where that big ass sunflower come from?....that ? bigger then the ones on the highway"

that cost me all of $free.99...holla at cha boy
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Damn, well Du is the man though nh.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You seem a bit eccentric AJax, has anybody ever told you that?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ this flop fest...and whats sadder is the "female" that asked the most questions is actually a male.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    You seem a bit eccentric AJax, has anybody ever told you that?

Nope, that's how I described myself though, people would go with weird, off, different, strange. Than I would tell them about their habits and tell them what I found strange logically and they would be ? . I do not make too many friends cause a lot of people in Ohio like to judge but damn Cali and Texans (Not the super religious freaks) are cool as ? though. Southern folk I don't do too well until they really get to know me and east coast nah, but west coast and southwest seem to be real cool people.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you a reader? Do you have a favorite book, preferably fiction?

Take that back. Fiction or non-fiction ...doesn't matter.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat AO or kai...ask ajax if he really voted for romney
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is the girl in ya Avi
    Hmmm
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Are you a reader? Do you have a favorite book, preferably fiction?

Take that back. Fiction or non-fiction ...doesn't matter.

I read a lot of books, non-fiction and fiction. I have to get back to reading fiction, I have been doing mostly reading a lot of non-fiction books. Ender's Game is a good read and as well as Machiavelli is turning into a very good read.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I know you said women only, but what you such a ? ?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

? ? I do not know where you came up with that perception of me, so you have to ask yourself and weigh your own value system.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

? ? I do not know where you came up with that perception of me, so you have to ask yourself and weigh your own value system.

Bro, we handle this like gentlemen or we can get up into some gangsta ?