-Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    from the "Is Kobe the greatest laker ever?" thread
    Overated.....

When its all said and done he wont be appreciated or adulated as much as the Jordan or Magic.
    . but his legacy is left on the hardwood on the videotape.
    radaman wrote: »
    no........
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    Magic>>>>>
    Not even close
    detcatinva wrote: »
    C'mon lets get serious. Kobe is my favorite player ever but he aint better than magic or kareem

this was in 2011
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rivers was the better QB at that time though.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ Nate>Rondo
  • TheBossman
    Options
    from the "The Cavs are about to get Amare Stoudemire for scrubs" thread
    radaman wrote: »
    Cleveland Cavs... Your 2009-2010 NBA champions...

juE1dItZiFdzL.jpg
  • TheBossman
    Options
    EVERYTHING from the "Carmelo>>>Lebron"thread
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/11782/carmelolebron/p1

such lol comments include...
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    Lebron belongs in a convo with Melo and Wade, not Kobe smh this thread is full of foolishness and I keep being sucked back into it. I'm done in here

smh........
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    I'll take Jamal Crawford with the last shot before Lebron
    I cosign that Melo will have a ring before Bron also.

SMH @ The NBA not atleast having Lebron share the co rookie of the year with Carmelo. CArmelo got rob that year

truf...

and kobe is a pure scorer NOTHING else....
    MillzOG wrote: »
    SMH @ The NBA not atleast having Lebron share the co rookie of the year with Carmelo. CArmelo got rob that year

? Co-rookie of the year....Melo shoulda got the ? he def got robbed

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    havent seen one post I don't stand by....lot of reaching
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    havent seen one post I don't stand by....lot of reaching

take ya L wit dat Rudy ? Paul Pierce ? , take ya L wit sayin Josh Smith is a top 5 power forward nd take ya L wit sayin John Wall nd Andre Miller are betta point guards then Derrick Rose all erroneous statements
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bossman cmon bruh lol. When I posted that Vick was playing top 5.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Josh smith being top 5 Pf up 4 debate. Andre miller is. Better pg than derrick rose
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lls dis thread needs more funny moments i wish i could find when DoubleTee wanted Greenwood to catch a flight to Dallas to fight him ? was heated as a mawfucka after Oklahoma beat Texas

well its your thread. and it is funny
    Man, I miss this weekend already. My bois smashed texass historic style, won two hundo on a parlay, got a raise Friday at work, got tix the Falcons/Cowboys game secured.

Icing on the cake: debbie ethered himself again and that gift just keeps on giving. ? been sobbing around this thread for 48 hours like a kid that got his candy snatched.

This must be life.
    Doubletee wrote: »
    if that game in dallas let me kno where you at so i can really see what you bout.
    Lame ass ? Talkin wreckless over a ? avi...ijs if he go be in the same city and specially arlington aint nothin to it but to do it....anyboby can post gifs talk ? thru a screen..? gets real when you kno its a chance you might see that person face to face..you see he never answered the question.

Classic ass ? . And that ain't even the funniest part of it.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    @NothingButTheTruth wat part dont u agree wit when i told RD to take an L cuz all them statements is wrong lls
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Josh Smith aint no damn top 5 PF
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lls dis thread needs more funny moments i wish i could find when DoubleTee wanted Greenwood to catch a flight to Dallas to fight him ? was heated as a mawfucka after Oklahoma beat Texas

Man, I miss this weekend already. My bois smashed texass historic style, won two hundo on a parlay, got a raise Friday at work, got tix the Falcons/Cowboys game secured.

Icing on the cake: debbie ethered himself again and that gift just keeps on giving. ? been sobbing around this thread for 48 hours like a kid that got his candy snatched.

This must be life.
    if that game in dallas let me kno where you at so i can really see what you bout.
    Lame ass ? Talkin wreckless over a ? avi...ijs if he go be in the same city and specially arlington aint nothin to it but to do it....anyboby can post gifs talk ? thru a screen..? gets real when you kno its a chance you might see that person face to face..you see he never answered the question.

alot of quotes got left out. it had to be edited for clarity and brevity.

but what was the funniest part?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    People do overrate rose as a Pg tho.I got caught up in the hype during his mvp season and was capin for duke at times but on some real ? if Westbrook or Paul were on the bulls they'd have the same success as they do with rose.If d will,parker,curry were on the bulls and had free reign to shoot 20-30 times a game like rose does bulls would still be a top 3-4 team
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This must be life.

alot of quotes got left out. it had to be edited for clarity and brevity.

but what was the funniest part?

He was frontin like he was all G an' ? about "challenging" a ? to a fight in Dallas because I said I had tix to the Falcons/Cowboys game...

....The game was in Atlanta.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    People do overrate rose as a Pg tho.I got caught up in the hype during his mvp season and was capin for duke at times but on some real ? if Westbrook or Paul were on the bulls they'd have the same success as they do with rose.If d will,parker,curry were on the bulls and had free reign to shoot 20-30 times a game like rose does bulls would still be a top 3-4 team

dude said John Wall tho lls he was reachin wit some of those names
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    @NothingButTheTruth wat part dont u agree wit when i told RD to take an L cuz all them statements is wrong lls

Rudy ? is arguably better than old-man Pierce, and the other statements aren't that bad.

The PF position sucks. Josh Smith probably is top 5.

Also, Rose isn't that good of a point guard IMO. Good player, yes, but he's just decent as a point guard.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    So we just gonna take quotes out of context that weren't farfeched and call them dumb? Ok.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Rudy ? is arguably better than old-man Pierce, and the other statements aren't that bad.

The PF position sucks. Josh Smith probably is top 5.

Also, Rose isn't that good of a point guard IMO. Good player, yes, but he's just decent as a point guard.

not at dis point nd not even close career wise i wont derail dis thread wit a long drawn out argument but until Rudy ? has a season like Pierce did in 05/06 where he averaged 27ppg 7rpg nd 5apg dat comparison is offbase "old man Pierce" is 20th all-time in career points for a reason
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Was he talking about careers or right now?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

idk they gotta clear dat up lls career wise its not even close even rite now dats a reach
  • 5th Letter
    Options

idk they gotta clear dat up lls career wise its not even close even rite now dats a reach

Career wise yeah that was a reach. Right now it's close Pirece isn't what he used to be.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Career wise yeah that was a reach. Right now it's close Pirece isn't what he used to be.

yea father time came thru wit Pierce he's 35 but is still playin quality ball lets look at dis past season wit them 2

Pierce 2012-13 season: 18.6 ppg 6.3rpg nd 5apg on 44% nd 38% from 3

Rudy 2012-13 season: 18.2 ppg 6.1rpg 2.6apg on 41% nd 32% from 3

im endin dis discussion rite here Pierce on da decline nd near retirement is still puttin up betta numbers then Rudy ?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    reggie miller not being top 10 SG in todays nba
    evoljeanyes Posts: 2,395
    May 16

Reggie is his prime isn't better than Kobe harden wade Paul George ginobili Monta Ellis Paul Peirce...so like unsaid top 10.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Durant is wild overrated. Give me Westbrook melo Dwight LeBron curry wade Kobe over him. Still very good just not 2nd

fresh off da presses...