These ? are crazy

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So his own kids have been protected by guns for all this time?

What an elitist hypocrite he is.

For shame Mr. President.

For shame.

It's not like they'd never be kidnapped and held for ransom or anything
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    So his own kids have been protected by guns for all this time?

What an elitist hypocrite he is.

For shame Mr. President.

For shame.

It's not like they'd never be kidnapped and held for ransom or anything
    Word, not if they have the armed guards--that he denies regular citizens--at all times.

Regular citizens can have their kids kidnapped by someone simply walking into a gun-free school.

He's such an elitist.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was talking to my neighbors (White) and they were telling me about how they live in fear everyday about the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Iran and Hammas running up in the school across the street and taking and holding High Value Targets like Timmy and Dakota.... ? is real out here in White Suburban America... That Elitist ? better understand

Yo the majority of white folks live and breathe fox news ? . I overheard these dumb broads talking at a Thai restaurant the other day.

Becky 1: "Oh my ? , like, really, what do you do if some towel head comes into your store and says allah akbar"

Becky 2: "Oh my ? , I dunno. I would be so freaking scared!!!"

I was just smh. ? idiots. Allah Akbar is not a precursor to bombs and deaths you idiots. But in a sense, I guess they do have something to fear. A white man got more things to worry about than I do when it comes to that aspect. About 75 percent of the population knows how ? up white america is and don't trust em or like em.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lets not forget........

cn_image_0.size.rush-limbaugh.jpg

rush-limbaugh-scientific-facts-5.jpg
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    They're just playing into their base (bigots, homophobes, and gun freaks), even though they claim it's the fringe.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    obama is already pulling everyone elses kids into the discussion. why should his own be off limits? i didn't watch the video, maybe it was in bad taste. I don't know. But generally speaking, its not right for him to be able to politicize other people's children but expect his own to be off limits.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Acting just a month after the Connecticut school shootings, President Obama will unveil a sweeping package of gun controls Wednesday and will challenge Congress to ban high-capacity magazines and military-style semi-automatic rifles involved in recent shooting rampages.

Mr. Obama, who will make his announcement surrounded by children who wrote letters to him about gun violence, is expected to propose some moves he can take on his own. He also will demand that Congress break a decades-long refusal and enact the first new controls on firearms and ammunition since the early 1990s

and using children as a political prop is part of the game. they all do ? like that. so thats not even an issue here. But it shouldn't be an issue for people to bring up the armed guards at the school his children go to (a school that was armed anyway, not because they go there).
  • GettinLo
    Options
    ^^^Southern White Guy Post^^^
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    obama is already pulling everyone elses kids into the discussion. why should his own be off limits? i didn't watch the video, maybe it was in bad taste. I don't know. But generally speaking, its not right for him to be able to politicize other people's children but expect his own to be off limits.

Sure he did. Had he said nothing he would have been an insensitive ? who don't care about white murdered kids.
  • Matt-
    Options

Sure he did. Had he said nothing he would have been an insensitive ? who don't care about white murdered kids.

i'm not saying its wrong what he's doing. i'm saying its wrong to get upset at anyone who involves his own kids in the discussion.
  • GettinLo
    Options
    The White kid that killed 20 kids (19 White) is the one who pulled people's kids into this... SMH at the ? logic being applied in this argument
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i'm not saying its wrong what he's doing. i'm saying its wrong to get upset at anyone who involves his own kids in the discussion.

What does his kids have to with the discussion at hand. They were attacking his kids even before all this.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is sick.

this ? sits at home and plays the cool missions from CoD for real-for real... but wants to tell me i have to shoot a wild bore/mountain lion with a bolt action rifle... ? him.
    this ? is sick.

this ? sits at home and plays the cool missions from CoD for real-for real... but wants to tell me i have to shoot a wild bore/mountain lion with a bolt action rifle... ? him.

Because it's so hard to go to the store for pig meat. smh

Why don't ya'll mfs just admit ya'll just love ? guns, and stop trying to pass off that ''hunting'' and ''protection'' angle. It's not like we don't have standing militias and supermarkets.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    the question is who is gonna pay for all those armed guards in schools?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

I'm assuming you referring to the kids that wrote him and THEIR parents approved of them being by the President's side at the press conference

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    The White kid that killed 20 kids (19 White) is the one who pulled people's kids into this... SMH at the ? logic being applied in this argument

smh @ at it taking children being murdered for obama to even begin to try and act high and mighty about gun control. He came from Chicago and as much as he ignores it, i'm sure he has a pretty good idea about gun violence in america. He began his term in 2008 and he waits 5 years to bring up a serious discussion on gun control? FOH. Why does he need to surround himself w/ little kids and their letters about guns when he could have just picked any of the thousands of adults and children in his former city who lost people to gun violence. But no that's not polarizing enough to the public. He's gotta wait for white kids to get murdered before he says enough is enough.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options