Why I raise my children without ? .

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Maybe you should take heed the "agree to disagree" definition yourself.

I was willing to agree to disagree. @janklow suggested we end it and I agreed but if he wants to keep talking to me, that's fine with me. I'm here till 4:30PM
    If you believe that any more responses posted whether right or wrong is not going to make a difference in the debate, then don't post and keep your disagreements to yourself.

That would make more sense if I were the one that preempted the agreement to disagree. What you just said is what I'm trying to get @janklow to understand.
    It just sounds more like you don't want to let this go.

On the contrary, @janklow seems to be unable to let the disagreement go, especially since, as previously stated, he first suggested we end the debate. It doesn't matter to me cuz I post from work to pass the time so I can talk for as long as I feel like it. It isn't necessarily an inability to "let things go" as you assume. I'm either doing this, reading, or preoccupied with a patient.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Says the guy who continues to make baseless assumptions and accusations. I flagged your post as spam because you wanted to end the debate so I agreed in a peaceful manner yet you come in arguing about the way it was ended?
    yeah, i'm pretty sure i was being flip. hence the "nope" and not, you know, an actual argument or continued debate. and then we have all the spam/troll tags, the mark of someone who's clearly NOT being pissy about something.

...but since i cannot speak in this thread without your express permission, i suppose i will have to handle it another way.
This discussion has been closed.