Do you think Sandy Hook was faked?

Comments

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now i aint the one to peddle conspiracy theories, and i think of myself as a pretty reasonable guy, but smh...i just don't have the explanations for some of the stuff presented in here. Only ? have the answers i'm gonna have to pray on this one.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you listen to that wack job named Alex Jones, Columbine, V-Tech and Aurora Movie Theater shootings didn't happen either.

How are you going to say that this was not real, the families that lost their loved ones have to deal with the lost, so you gonna tell them your loved one faked their deaths?!
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL @ claiming all events are staged by our govt, therefore implying people aren't actually crazy or criminal.

LOL @the govts cover always being blown.

LOL @ knowing all the "secrets" within hours that "slipped through the cracks".

LOL @ the govt being sloppy and letting this stuff get figured out.

LOL @ people who believe this ? .

So you would be laughing and joking if your kids were murder just wondering?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

I'm laughing at the stupidity of the theories.

Sandy Hook, conspiracy.

Aurora Movie Shooting, conspiracy.

Oklahoma Bombing, conspiracy.

9/11, consparicy.

Guess what? None of the guys who did these things actually did them, it was done by drugging people and govt agents pulled it all off.

LOL.

That's what's funny.

It's always figured out within hours.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vibe was behind it, cant trust that cracka
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You can fool some people sometimes
    But you can't fool all the people all the time
    And now you see the light
    Stand up for your rights"

-Bob Marley
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? YOURSELVES FOR REAL
  • UrbanScribe
    UrbanScribe Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    I think the government did play a role in it just like 9/11. Too many maybes involved.. what happened to the other wo men captured at the scene.. where are the ballistic reports... its just too many unknowns.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know that dude getting into character....wow....i'm not saying it didn't happen, but only those that were there know
  • Lot86
    Lot86 Members Posts: 34
    edited January 2013
    628x471.jpg

Right after the funeral, the same father who got into character for that interview

Smirk on his face, clear white eyes, no redness, no puffiness, some of you still don't see a problem with this?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandy Hook was a victimless "crime" perpetrated so Obama can take on "gun control", causing another "lone deranged lunatic" to "assassinate" him; so Joe Biden can ascend to the throne and begin WWIII with China.

1000 years of darkness.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is a conspiracy, I swear.

To explain why it happened
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill bite.

If this was faked, what does the government gain from this? Those weak ass sanctions proposed by obamA?

How dare they!

Nation wide campaign for gun safety! Oh noes!

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masterminds always have cracks in their information because they are HUMAN and HUMANS operating the master plan. There are always leaks and inconsistencies because they are HUMAN. There are always leaks, but they lean on the that majority of people would be too stupid or empathtic to care or too emotional to even think logically for one moment. That's why they do what they can do, the peasant mind doesn't think on the higher level.
  • Lot86
    Lot86 Members Posts: 34
    edited January 2013
    Ill bite.

If this was faked, what does the government gain from this? Those weak ass sanctions proposed by obamA?

How dare they!

Nation wide campaign for gun safety! Oh noes!

When has prohibitions ever did this country any good, alcohol prohibition, did it stop anyone from drinking, did they spend a ton of money fighting alcohol related crimes? a trillion dollars spent on the War on Drugs and you can't tell me 75% of your boys don't smoke weed, sniff still? What will this do but let real criminals be the only ones with guns while law abiding citizens are left defenseless?

It doesn't take that much thought to figure out that this is going to make America worst off then it is now. Other countries governments have done this exact act to disarm their people. What makes our, known to be corrupt, government any different?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gun education is more pivotal than a quick ban of firearms and people actually be "moral" and not just law abiding. This will help us in the long run than these short quick fixes that only calm down soccer moms.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PRESIDENT Barack Obama has announced sweeping changes to US gun regulations in the wake of the Sandy Hook school massacre.
    Obama urged Congress to approve a £312million package which includes bans on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.

He wants greater focus on background checks for gun owners and for an end to Americans buying weapons for other people.

There are also likely to be mental health care changes, while violence in video games, films and television could be addressed. It comes a month after 27 died in Newtown, Connecticut.

But the plans are likely to spark a fight with Republican politicians and pro-gun lobbyists.

The President said: “To make a real and lasting difference, Congress must act. I’ll put everything that I’ve got into this.”

- A SCHOOL in Temple, Texas, has outraged residents by selling £3 raffle tickets for a top prize of a £900 shotgun.

quote]
  • bobbydrake2006
    bobbydrake2006 Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    ? still think 2pac and Elvis are alive................
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    LOL @ claiming all events are staged by our govt, therefore implying people aren't actually crazy or criminal.

LOL @the govts cover always being blown.

LOL @ knowing all the "secrets" within hours that "slipped through the cracks".

LOL @ the govt being sloppy and letting this stuff get figured out.

LOL @ people who believe this ? .

The point is somebody is doing some serious lying. you wanna believe em, sure. But you know somebody gotta be lying. or maybe they all lying. When you can't see the angles no more...you in trouble
    1carlitos_way-e1329252705946.jpg
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to hear Vibe's idea on how or why webpages were created before the event.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    That Robbie Parker what he did before his press conference was crazy tho

what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4gxpNFTeXg

It look like he was getting into character to be sad before he got on the mic

but idk if it was fake or not tho, just a lil something I though about seeing that

Yo that video is hilarious.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

I'm laughing at the stupidity of the theories.

Sandy Hook, conspiracy.

Aurora Movie Shooting, conspiracy.

Oklahoma Bombing, conspiracy.

9/11, consparicy.

Guess what? None of the guys who did these things actually did them, it was done by drugging people and govt agents pulled it all off.

LOL.

That's what's funny.

It's always figured out within hours.

no what I'm saying is why were the parents laughing and joking , what about the dude that was laughing before he

went to serious mode and started fake crying for the cameras, we are not talking about conspiracies in general we

are talking about what happened in this case . The Parents of the vitcims don't seem to broken up . Your a parent

would you be laughing and joking in that situation ?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    if people don't care, ? em. the shyts right there in front of em

jus save yourself
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the government did play a role in it just like 9/11. Too many maybes involved.. what happened to the other wo men captured at the scene.. where are the ballistic reports... its just too many unknowns.

Co-sizzle, because in a crime like this, you have to tell the whole world every detail.