If only slaves had guns..yeah...the gun control talks went there.....

unspoken_respect
unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    When Black Panthers were freely showing off the guns they had we all know how the NRA and folks reacted...I can guarantee if you had black and brown groups in large numbers on tv showing off legal guns things might be different
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair the NRA did support Robert F. Williams during the 50s when the ? was harassing the NAACP in N. Carolina(?).
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In today's climate I bet a stack the NRA would support the Black Panters right to bear arms.

People need to get of the racial ? . it's played out.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    yeah, it definitely would have been better to focus on the civil rights era...
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    When Black Panthers were freely showing off the guns they had we all know how the NRA and folks reacted...I can guarantee if you had black and brown groups in large numbers on tv showing off legal guns things might be different
    we know how white folks in California reacted. i'm not sure the NRA actually sounded off on that. now, we know the 1960s-era NRA was friendly to ? like the GCA, so who knows.
    jono wrote: »
    To be fair the NRA did support Robert F. Williams during the 50s when the ? was harassing the NAACP in N. Carolina(?).
    also this