You run WWE for a year..

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
What do you do starting now through WM?

This isn't a fantasy WWE set-up either, this is smart business. What do the fans like? Who do you push? What faces can really hold the company? Who are champions that the fans would be happy to see?

I'll be back with my ideas.

Comments

• VIBE
    WWE champion: Ryback

WHC: Ziggler (cashes in)

US title: Big E Langston (I'd push him)

IC title: Cesaro, he vacates the US title for this title.

Tag Team: Usos (they need that push)

Divas: Kaitlyn, I'd work on getting females who can wrestle though. I'd also get a change on the title look.

I'd add Mason Ryan to the shield as a 4th member. No leader as I don't think they really need one.

I'd push some talent who aren't working, keep pushing Punk, Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Brock etc..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd make the shield go against Orton sheamus and the miz. Rock vs cena in a no disqualification match. And wade Barrett the new wwe champion!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the diva have a battle royal for a playboy cover. And jbl challenge wade for the belt.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great thread, the type of stuff me and my homie discuss b4 playin smackdown vs raw or some ? , i gotta think, i might ? around and write whole storylines lol
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i agree with grip i'll ? around and have a story line myself
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    change the wwe title to a regular look (and they better do it if/when rock wins in next sunday)
    go back to wwf
    move smackdown to thursdays and make it live
    i would stick with separate shows and rosters to debut more talent and get more wrestlers time to shine
    i would hire SERIOUS women to wrestle, and would have eye candy/dancers for certain segments (and they must let me ? to get a contract)
    bring back king of the ring
    give them all of december to rest up and let creative think of story lines for the next yr
    let raw/smackdown have different stages/looks
    shows like main event and superstars would feature interbrand matches
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    aight im prolly gon end up the only one to go into so much detail, but im bored, this what ill do runnin creative lol

WWE Champ Storylines: CM Punk is the champ until wrestlemania, Rock is ? at himself for losing at the rumble so, he enters himself into the royal rumble immediately, the final four in the rumble are Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, The Rock and Cena, Daniel is eliminated by dean with the help of the shield, but while dean is looking at that kane comes and attacks dean for jumpin daniel and for helpin eliminate him, makin it easy for the rock and cena to eliminate him. the rock and cena battle and end up touchin the floor at the same time, makin them co winners, they then battle for the undisputed no 1 contendership at elimination chamber, the rock wins and faces punk at mania and wins the strap, then shield will attack and "injure" rock, ryback makes the save too late, this forces rock to drop the belt on monday night raw, but claim "He WILL be back!", Punk and Cena face off in the main event of raw for the title, but then Kofi comes outta nowhere and helps punk win, and joins up with punk and becomes a heel thats tired of being held back and is enlisting heyman's services, the next week on raw, kofi teams wit ziggler and big e vs cena, truth, and another partner, kofi gets the win an aj distraction, big e then beats the hell outta cena
    down the line: daniel bryan will separate from kane and feud wit shield members dean ambrose and seth rollins then eventually will be pushed to face off vs cm punk for the title in an iron man match at summerslam, rock will come back and interfere and cost cm punk the belt at the end of it giving daniel bryan a win and setting up a grudge match cm punk/rock showdown for a ppv outside the big 4 kofi will be betrayed and *concussed* by heyman and punk for not stoppin the rock and end up causing the rock to win at teh next ppv then will end up facing punk in a classic match but not win, after the rumble ryback will still not stop until he finishes the shield, he gets close by defeating reigns at elimination chamber in a no dq match, but then is attacked by the whole crew, cena makes the save because he was a victim of a random attack at elimination chamber that cost him vs big E, cena and ryback then team up and face the shield at mania, they have miscommunication but continue teaming until a rivalry between the two start to form
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    WHC champ storylines: orton shoulder gets separated(kayfabe this time) by sheamus in the rumble, sheamus looks on in concern and is eliminated by cesaro, but orton is mad as hell so he turns heel by puntin sheamus outside, orton then must miss some weeks of action, later that week on smackdown sheamus faces del rio and show in a triple threat and wins the title cuz of show knockin out del rio then rodriguez distracting show, the next week sheamus faces cesaro us title on the line, miz at ring side lookin on, orton shocks errbody and rko sheamus and cesaro get the upset(makes the us title a lil more important for cesaro and miz rivalry), while this taking place dolph beat cena at the rumble after cena thought big e was bout to jump in but he didnt, cena mad but he say he still gon win the rumble and get back on track, he doesnt and in the following raw's cena rivals big e thru mania and continues to struggle, r truth returns backstage and as aj walks by truth tells lil jimmy "dat ? crazy", big e is in the ring but dolph hears and superkicks truth and rivals him until mania, orton then wins a number 1 contenders match at elimination chamber, and ends up facin sheamus at mania, sheamus wins a brutal match but is punted again, dolph comes out and wins the belt, after that match wade barrett will issue an open challenge, ryder accepts wins ic title and gets the ? bullhammered outta him, barrett says he's added prestige to ic title now its on to bigger and better things

down the line: whc scene consists of orton sheamus ziggler barrett show and del rio, miz and cesaro will feud over us belt until cesaro starts to get major heat, christian will return as a heel and ryder will enter a program with him, mysterio and sin cara will break up after cara gets cocky, they will face off and set that record at mania then continue to feud in a teacher vs student type angle, rhodes scholars will win tag titles and become dominant with their main foes being the usos, mark henry will eventually return and bring back hall of pain starting with kane

ill also have scholars eventually break up and cody and sandow become title contenders, miz would prolly be in the main event picture by years end since he is such an ambassador for wwe, cena and ryback rivalry would prolly help elevate ryback, ill also do away wit vickie as gm and loosen up on the blood and piledriver guidelines, make the show more pure wrestling oriented, promos(whether funny or not) would strictly be to further storylines, save all that super fun kiddy stuff for after the show is off the air, id let paul heyman help with creative and developing certain wrestlers, smackdown would be live on thursday's on usa, and id only have 9 ppv's a year to give more chances to develop meaningful storylines
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WWE Moves to HBO

First Match On The New Network

All the Divas In A Nude Battle Royal
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Uniting the Titles WWE/WHC, IC/Us

Punks run with the Belt Comes to an end for now.
    Smackdown on Thursdays
    no more two brands
    bring back a gimmick title ? or euro
    storylines
    even midcard get a story
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change the WWE Title, and tag titles Appearance
    Keep the the two Major Belts ,two minor belts
    Get Divas that can wrestle and keep them around
    Make the tag titles mean something
    fire creative ,replace them with actual people who know wrestling
    Defend titles more often on raw and smackdown
    get rid of the pg era
    give randy orton a push as a heel
    resign chris jericho
    have undertaker retire with his streak in tact then rehire him as part of the creative team
    push the usos as tag champs and have them feud with Prime time players and Rhode scholars
    have more managers and valets
    cut raw back down to 2 hours
  • VIBE
    Ryback as WWE champion would go undefeated; winning clean in his matches. I would start his build as the undefeated champion. His loss would come in a WM match vs Brock.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    build up Ryback towards a title run in 2014. no need to rush the title on him now. maybe an ic title run for now.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I will have CM Punk stay champ up til Wrestlemania and have The Shield and Brad Maddox finally join Punk and Heyman and this will result in a face stable coming together.

Have The Miz win Royal Rumble and reveal his stable to go up against CM Punk's stable and this will result in CM Punk vs. The Miz at Wrestlemania for the WWE Title and Miz stable will be Mason Ryan, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel and Alex Riley.

Undertaker chooses John Cena to face at Wrestlemania and this will be Taker's last match

Dolph Ziggler cashes in on Alberto Del Rio at Royal Rumble and they will feud for the World Title

Create a few more tag teams and focus more on the Tag Team division.
    I would pair a heel Brodus Clay with David Otunga, a heel R-Truth with a returning Mark Henry, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins join up again as a face team and have Sheamus with William Regal as a face team as well.

At Wrestlemania have a Money In The Bank match for The contract of The Tag Team titles, this will be something different and we can see new teams feud.

Have Randy Orton and Wade Barrett restart their feud and face each other at Wrestlemania for the IC title

Antonio Cesaro feud with a returning face Jack Swagger and face each other at Wrestlemania for the US title

Kofi Kingston and Rey Misterio should say that they have never really had a match with each other and decide that they will face each other out of respect at Wrestlemania.

Big Show vs. Ryback is going to happen so throw a curve in it and have Brock Lesnar return attacking Ryback.
    So until Wrestlemania Ryback can feud with Big Show and then go up against Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania.
  • VIBE
    I'd bring back a crusierweight division, opens the door for those mid-card guys who aren't able to get the two main titles.

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'd bring back a crusierweight division, opens the door for those mid-card guys who aren't able to get the two main titles.

You gotta get good workers for the crusierweight division because of the wwe schedule can't afford a sin cara/paul london type injuring guys
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    I would have smack down be taking more seriously as a separate brand. Their champions never appear on raw and are only and always defended against smack down guys.

I would give the ic title back its old credibility with great 30 minute matches and intense rivalries for the ic belt.

I would eliminate money in the bank ppv and bring money in the bank back to wrestlemania where it belongs.

I would eliminate hell in a cell ppv. Its just pointless.

John Cena would turn heel.

Randy Orton would go back to being a heel.

The WWE Championship will always main event, ? any returning superstar.

The world heavyweight championship will stay on smack down and I would put Brock Lesnar as the champ there so he can build up the younger guys, like undertaker did on smack down.

I would bring back War Games in November instead of Survivor Series and have it on Thanksgiving Night.

I would bring back Starrcade in December.

Make Paul Heymam the GM of Raw

• Peezy_Jenkins
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    great thread, the type of stuff me and my homie discuss b4 playin smackdown vs raw or some ? , i gotta think, i might ? around and write whole storylines lol

Really? before u and another grown man sit down and play svr? Really?

time to move out ur mommas house ? ass ?

playing video games and having a life outside the ic>>>>attempting to troll and failing on the ic
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    This ish would never happen, but..

Have Cena defeat the Rock at WM cleanly and become Champ and continue to dominate in his title defenses for the next 6 months to a year.

After that, it's discovered that Cena is being investigated in a confidential matter by WWE officials that no one else has any knowledge about. Cena seems slightly concerned, but confident that it's nothing and it'll all blow over and even makes light of it with the fans.

Sometime later down the road, It's later discovered by WWE officials that Cena had been taking steroids since RR which helped him win, beat The Rock and continue to dominate.

When confronted with the allegations by Vince, Cena tries to deny it, but then admits it saying "I did what I had to do" and that he would not allow anyone, Vince, CM Punk, and especially The Rock to just come back from outta nowhere and take everything from him that he worked so hard for. Vince becomes irate and calls Cena a fraud who trying to ruin him. Cena then smirks and viciously attacks McMahon leaving him ? in the ring.

Due to a technicality clause, WWE is unable to strip him of the title or fire him. Cena then turns into an unapologetic Heel who's only mission is to win and keep his title by any means necessary.

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Acme Acres ? ...
  • alejandro
    alejandro Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Make everybody take steroids. Divas to show way more Skin. More blood and ? matches. Aim for a more mature audience. Bring back Lance storm, Buff Bagwell, Kevin Nash, Sunny, Vicera, Gangrel, and others.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aight im prolly gon end up the only one to go into so much detail, but im bored, this what ill do runnin creative lol

WWE Champ Storylines: CM Punk is the champ until wrestlemania, Rock is ? at himself for losing at the rumble so, he enters himself into the royal rumble immediately, the final four in the rumble are Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, The Rock and Cena, Daniel is eliminated by dean with the help of the shield, but while dean is looking at that kane comes and attacks dean for jumpin daniel and for helpin eliminate him, makin it easy for the rock and cena to eliminate him. the rock and cena battle and end up touchin the floor at the same time, makin them co winners, they then battle for the undisputed no 1 contendership at elimination chamber, the rock wins and faces punk at mania and wins the strap, then shield will attack and "injure" rock, ryback makes the save too late, this forces rock to drop the belt on monday night raw, but claim "He WILL be back!", Punk and Cena face off in the main event of raw for the title, but then Kofi comes outta nowhere and helps punk win, and joins up with punk and becomes a heel thats tired of being held back and is enlisting heyman's services, the next week on raw, kofi teams wit ziggler and big e vs cena, truth, and another partner, kofi gets the win an aj distraction, big e then beats the hell outta cena
    down the line: daniel bryan will separate from kane and feud wit shield members dean ambrose and seth rollins then eventually will be pushed to face off vs cm punk for the title in an iron man match at summerslam, rock will come back and interfere and cost cm punk the belt at the end of it giving daniel bryan a win and setting up a grudge match cm punk/rock showdown for a ppv outside the big 4 kofi will be betrayed and *concussed* by heyman and punk for not stoppin the rock and end up causing the rock to win at teh next ppv then will end up facing punk in a classic match but not win, after the rumble ryback will still not stop until he finishes the shield, he gets close by defeating reigns at elimination chamber in a no dq match, but then is attacked by the whole crew, cena makes the save because he was a victim of a random attack at elimination chamber that cost him vs big E, cena and ryback then team up and face the shield at mania, they have miscommunication but continue teaming until a rivalry between the two start to form

Interesting storyline...
  • VIBE
    alejandro wrote: »
    Make everybody take steroids. Divas to show way more Skin. More blood and ? matches. Aim for a more mature audience. Bring back Lance storm, Buff Bagwell, Kevin Nash, Sunny, Vicera, Gangrel, and others.

Damn, you're gonna ? the company. Might as well bring them all back as nWo members.
  • apollo greed
    apollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Go back to more Attitude error type action. Bring in Divas that are hot yet can really wrestle. Start up a real stable that can really catch on like the original NWO. Get better acting classes for these performers to work on their Mic skills. Make a real heel that people actually hate and stop blurring the lines between heel and face. Bring back WCW and ECW...The Real ECW and do it the right way where there is no association with each brand. Similar to where Viacom owns MTV, BET, and VH1. Only bring them together at Wrestlemania that way it can be a real wrestlemania where only there you get to see who the real champion of the world is in wrestling.