What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Best site to download some albums.

BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo I dont have access to music stores that sell underground music since I'm in another country. Anyone know any good sites to DL?

Thanks
03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif

Replies

• traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say bandcamp, some artist have a bandcamp account of which provides its own player so you can listen to it before you buy. But not everybody has one, www.undergroundhiphop.com you can try to buy music from there

achewon87
  • stupot0607stupot0607 Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Type into google the Artist and Album name, with "Blogspot" after, and look for a download link or .RAR file
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks yall

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
  • RuffDraftRuffDraft Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, we don't condone the illegal download of music here, definitely check out UGHH.com for any of your favourites, along with Amazon, Bandcamp, iTunes and other retailers.

This thread will now be closed. But thanks for your interest in underground hip hop and keep checking back!
    Favourite Albums of 2013/Essence Threads:
    Ugly Heroes - Ugly Heroes LP
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
    traestar
    edited March 2013
    @RuffDraft the only reason I ask is because im overseas in a shitty island that I cant wait for amazon or ughh dont ship to.

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
    well actually datpiff is another one to check out, however they are more for mixtapes than albums.

But yea its no disrespect to what questions you may have, but Ruff has to be that way with promoting illegal downloads. If I may ask, which island are you from?

Sandbox Automatic is another good site to check out as well as fatbeats(which is now only a online store/label operation, RIP to the physical stores)

edited March 2013
    traestar wrote: »
    well actually datpiff is another one to check out, however they are more for mixtapes than albums.

But yea its no disrespect to what questions you may have, but Ruff has to be that way with promoting illegal downloads. If I may ask, which island are you from?

Its all love.

I know about datpiff. I got that app.

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
    RuffDrafttraestar
    @traestar dam I miss fatbeats. I bought a lot of vinyl there.

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
    traestarLou_Cypher
This discussion has been closed.