Goyer is sure Disney will remake Blade, while Jane doesn’t think it wants another Punisher Read more

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who will they be getting to act as Blade if this happens?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thomas Jane for the JL Batman, and solo movies. Make it happen WB.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The second Punisher movie was better anyway. Jane's Punisher was okay, but the other one was crazy.

And I couldve told you a Blade reboot was coming. I thought with all the hype around Twilight they were gonna drop it. Vampires became cool again then.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The punisher short film is RAW AS HELL...didnt think he had this type of a performance in him. He would do great in a JL Batman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo1-9LUvtQQ
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punisher Warzone was hot garbage....the only thing it had onThomas Janes' punisher was that it had more violence....lol @ loony bin jim...foh
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I unno blade + disney = PG13
    no wesley no guillermo del torro..doesnt sound too promising...If they do remake it Blade better not have any sidekicks. Bring on the remake im all for it I just hope it delivers.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The second Punisher movie was better anyway. Jane's Punisher was okay, but the other one was crazy.

And I couldve told you a Blade reboot was coming. I thought with all the hype around Twilight they were gonna drop it. Vampires became cool again then.

TF? That movie was trash
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was you ? expecting, The Godfather? it was a B-movie.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but them ? scared to make BP cause they dont want ? to be preceived as a "black" movie..why it was pushed back to phase 3
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It blows my mind how they dont think a BP movie will work. I was so hyped for that ? to come out but got put on the burner. Should make a petition.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saw dredd last night and I was thinking, "will marvel make a movie this dark and gritty since Disney bought them out?" I don't know if we'll see another blade or punisher if Disney has their hands on marvel. I think marvel should come up with a marvel knights production studio for grittier edgier movies . luke cage should be an urban crime action r rated movie and if they can't get Wesley back they should use an unknown with a martial arts backround or Michael jai white for the blade reboot.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MOVIE execs dont have the ? to make a correct punishes movie no ?
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    I just saw dredd last night and I was thinking, "will marvel make a movie this dark and gritty since Disney bought them out?" I don't know if we'll see another blade or punisher if Disney has their hands on marvel. I think marvel should come up with a marvel knights production studio for grittier edgier movies . luke cage should be an urban crime action r rated movie and if they can't get Wesley back they should use an unknown with a martial arts backround or Michael jai white for the blade reboot.

A unkown is the answer who can act to some degree, ive been saying that for longest. No jai white im totally against that idea or any known black actor with no martial arts background.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since when is a martial arts background a must? Why wouldnt the ability to you know ACT be the most important for the lead ACTOR? Send that ? through a 6 month training regiment before shooting starts and its all good.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still ? at marvel for putting that galaxy ? and dumping bp on some o we don't know how he'd be perceived in mainstream cinema its going to be hard to bring him in to the marvel universe GTFOWTBS!! The batman of marvel with superpowers an knowledge of mystic arts as well as..........HE RUNS A GOTDAMN COUNTRY WTF!!! *Nfl countdown voice* COmE ON MAN!
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Since when is a martial arts background a must? Why wouldnt the ability to you know ACT be the most important for the lead ACTOR? Send that ? through a 6 month training regiment before shooting starts and its all good.

Since Wesley became BLADE thats when! That brother raised the bar to the point where he made it a requirement (imo) to have martial arts background for any actor to portray blade in the future. Example look at keanu reeves in matrix, he had the training but still came across stiff imo that and Blade has little to no personality(at least in the movies cant speak for comics) reason why I dont see being a top notch actor being that important. Blades is no bruce wayne his personality is pretty much one dimensional unless they decide to switch his persona up, I mean its hard to find another Wesley who can excel at both I would prefer martial arts background cause it made Blade all that more entertaning to watch. It would be hard for 4 fans who saw the original to digest a new blade with mediocre fighting experience after what wesley did on screen with his background. But I could be wrong cause matt damon kicked ass in the bourne series.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options