Best Chapelle Show Sketch Ever?

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    So we just gone forget about the one of one of the most genius pieces of comedy ever made, the blind racist? That fool said he broke up with his wife of hella years because she was a ? lover. That ? was beyond ? genius.

"Y'all wanna see my face? Y'all wanna see my face!!?".

"? running around with their big ? noses, BREATHING UP ALL THE WHITE MANS AIR!".

"The damn injins, the ching chong chaaaaangs, I don't understaaaand youuuu, go back to your own counnnnntry!........? !"

Red necks: ? ! it's a black
    blind black racist: A ? ! WHERE!!!? string his black ass up!!! ? that ? !!!!
    ic5v1i.gif
    Calvin got a job
    "EWWWW ? YOU SMELL LIKE FRENCH FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh snap! Calvin got a job, I'm proud of you man ............................................. ......... ...LET'S ROB THAT ? !!!"

Bruh...Clayton Bigsby is the blind racist and that sketch been mentioned many times in this thread already lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chappelle the GOAT
  • CJ
    The reparations one is hilarious too
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we just gone forget about the one of one of the most genius pieces of comedy ever made, the blind racist? That fool said he broke up with his wife of hella years because she was a ? lover. That ? was beyond ? genius.

"Y'all wanna see my face? Y'all wanna see my face!!?".

"? running around with their big ? noses, BREATHING UP ALL THE WHITE MANS AIR!".

"The damn injins, the ching chong chaaaaangs, I don't understaaaand youuuu, go back to your own counnnnntry!........? !"

Red necks: ? ! it's a black
    blind black racist: A ? ! WHERE!!!? string his black ass up!!! ? that ? !!!!
    ic5v1i.gif
    Calvin got a job
    "EWWWW ? YOU SMELL LIKE FRENCH FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh snap! Calvin got a job, I'm proud of you man ............................................. ......... ...LET'S ROB THAT ? !!!"

Bruh...Clayton Bigsby is the blind racist and that sketch been mentioned many times in this thread already lol
    LOL it's been sooo long ago since I saw that ? I forgot what his name was.

On some real ? though, it's hard as hell to do this anyway. Each sketch had it's g.o.a.t moments in one way or another. I just thought about the making the band sketch. I died every time dave gave them a speech and then made a exit in the most funniest ways. When that ? fell asleep and his bodyguards grabbed him and carried him away that ? floored me(no ? ). The different innovative ways he left the building was straight up genius. When them ? picked the whole couch up with him on it and carried it out I was done!!!

CAMBODIAN BREAST MILK FOR THE WIN!!!
    breast-milk.jpg
    tumblr_math8vLuc11qd6qqho1_500.gif

• mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Making the Band and Clayton as well as the Wayne Brady are the best
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's to many bruhs...ain't no best

We forgot about the little gems
    The And 1 sketch
    Slow motion
    Ask a black dude
    Chappelle in court
    The love contract
    Tyron in his AA meeting
    Black Bush
    Trading Spouses
    The 3 Daves
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    how yall gonna forget the black blind klansman that left his wife cause she was a ? lover.

? ...lol
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playa haters ball shoulda been in the final four imo

lol @ "I'd have to be real confused, 'cause nobody in my family would beef with O.J. like that. And we would've killed O.J. after the first time he beat my sister. We'd have whooped his ass, we'd have made real orange juice out of that ? ."

"They woulda found a ? glove.....at OUR house!"
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading Spouses was some funny ? . " I smell your light saber."
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mane i dunt forgot how GOAT this show was lol.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the black ? leader and Rick James were the 2 funniest to me
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Real World where they shank the white dude dad and then wipe the blade off and throw it away LMAO!
  • CJ
    Lmao @ Fubu & KFC merging
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Prince and Rick James are on another level from all of em imo. I still remember when they originally aired back to back weeks.

Wayne Brady is up there lol Last year I was at a lounge and Wayne Brady was in there. Nobody paid him no mind but I was fukin weak, kept thinkin of that sketch lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its really hard to pin down...but the mad real world concept was crazy too

Slow Motion

Calvins gets a job.. that last ? scene was bananas

The social commentary in the show ass great.. but "Others" took liberties with that

and.. i swear Chappelle put "? " on the map
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the quotables in the rick james skit all happening in less than 3 mins.. i remeber watching that ? .. i had tears in my eyes unable to breath..

that law and order sketch... the jury of your peers was the ? that sent me over...

mad real world.... ? killed me....

and that wayne brady ? ... ? ..Goat show...Goat show
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    the quotables in the rick james skit all happening in less than 3 mins.. i remeber watching that ? .. i had tears in my eyes unable to breath..

that law and order sketch... the jury of your peers was the ? that sent me over...

mad real world.... ? killed me....

and that wayne brady ? ... ? ..Goat show...Goat show

AHHHHHH I SAID THEY AREEEE SOO MANnyyy AMENDMENTSSS IN THEE CONSTITUTIONNN OFF AMERICAAAAAAAA I CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE *Rubs glass cup* I CAN ONLY CHOOSE ...ONEEEEEEE I PLEAD THE FIF FIIIIIFFFFF ONE TWO THREE FIIIIIIIIFFF anythinggg you can sayyy FIIFFFFFFFFF!

Dead...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    damn. i have no idea. i'd probably have to say the making the band. but i could probably give 10 different answers....and the "i'll ? on you" song was golden
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i forgot about negrodamous

and i think they had the dame dash ? pad
  • Dupac
    All of these lines happen in less than three minutes.

"Nice place, ? ." — Dave as Rick

"? yo couch, ? ." — Dave as Rick

"Buy another one, you rich ? ." — Dave as Rick

"See, this is long before Wesley Snipes. Back then, we were the blackest ? on the planet, according to Rick James." — Charlie Murphy

"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that … Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch." — Rick James

"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that … Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch." — Rick James, rewound

"AHHHH, you darkness, you black midnight evil ? . Black magic, darkness, you raw, darkness, you ? delirious ? ." — Dave as Rick

"You are cold as ice." — Dave as Rick

"His legs was like linguini." — Charlie Murphy

"I've been kicked out of better homes than this. They never shoulda gave you ? money. What I'ma do about my legs, Charlie Murphy?" — Dave as Rick
  • Dupac
    "nice place ? " is still one of my favorite things to say when walking in ? houses to this day....
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://youtu.be/pCEzhv1Tqfo

I said "Who You ? ' OJ?" to my girl a millions times watching this sketch

http://youtu.be/mgIlTyCiVYQ

Remember in this one when Questlove started playing the drums and the ? lost it lol. ? started freestylin' somebody yelled out G-Unit!!! Lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://youtu.be/pCEzhv1Tqfo

I said "Who You ? ' OJ?" to my girl a millions times watching this sketch

http://youtu.be/mgIlTyCiVYQ

Remember in this one when Questlove started playing the drums and the ? lost it lol. ? started freestylin' somebody yelled out G-Unit!!! Lol

"Ay yo!.............*Silence*............Shut the ? up!"

lmao

I remember in that cribs episode when Dave was like" You see I got these african statues..I dont really ? with africa because people is starving to death and that ? aint ballin to me" ? is funny as hell to me for some reason lol