Sloane Stephens Up and Coming Sista in tennis (just beat serena williams)

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
This chick just gave serena her first lost since 2012

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf1kvHritmw93UjQQTN6xNJdau7GjTAMSWKIm1kYUbyRxq0YU-929eKERQDw

sloan-stevens-patrick-kovarik-afp-getty-images-sloane.jpg

Sloane-Stephens_BENGAY2.jpg

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Stephens* She did her thing, she a South Florida girl....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

yeah i just fixed it i saw the end of her last match the other day too when she upset someone else she looks like she will be a force to reckoned with in the future
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i agree with alpha but i wanted serena to win though. but this stephens ? did her thang though.

a question though: is serena really good or is she being show as a fake. follow me. she only playin weak ass white ? but now that she faced a ? who can take her shots pound for pound and throw shots back pound to pound. idk man. its lookin like serena is on larry holmes status.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serena was hurt throughout the game tho...and she definitely is not fake!!
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i agree with alpha but i wanted serena to win though. but this stephens ? did her thang though.

a question though: is serena really good or is she being show as a fake. follow me. she only playin weak ass white ? but now that she faced a ? who can take her shots pound for pound and throw shots back pound to pound. idk man. its lookin like serena is on larry holmes status.

Serena just had one of the best years of her career. Sloane has skills but Serena was dealing with an ankle and a back injury. Too early in the year to say if she's starting to get flabby.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should of never gave you ? tennis rackets!!!
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Venus and Serena are too lol

• infamous114
    edited January 2013
    Options

Man, I still see them as Compton chicks lol. Venus and Serena just live here.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    Options

Man im pretty sure Serena and Venus went to middle school in Palm Beach, Boynton to be exact let me see if i can find it..
  • infamous114
    Options

Man im pretty sure Serena and Venus went to middle school in Palm Beach, Boynton to be exact let me see if i can find it..

Just looked it up...they moved out here when they were 9...yea they're South Florida chicks too lol.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    Options
    She went Carver middle school in Delray, I remember my ppl tellin me they stayed in South Florida for a minute now..
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something sneakily cute about her. Also, yea its ok she beat Serena for me being that she's black too. Funny how that works.

We got some ? up mindsets in the black community haha.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »
    Something sneakily cute about her. Also, yea its ok she beat Serena for me being that she's black too. Funny how that works.

We got some ? up mindsets in the black community haha.

cosign the bolded and she don't look 19 she look like shes 23 but not in a bad aged 23 lol

• nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    This chick just gave serena her first lost since 2012

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf1kvHritmw93UjQQTN6xNJdau7GjTAMSWKIm1kYUbyRxq0YU-929eKERQDw

sloan-stevens-patrick-kovarik-afp-getty-images-sloane.jpg

Sloane-Stephens_BENGAY2.jpg

good to see homie plays some mean tennis when he aint coaching the steelers
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options

Serena just had one of the best years of her career. Sloane has skills but Serena was dealing with an ankle and a back injury. Too early in the year to say if she's starting to get flabby.

yeah i understand the ankle and back. i aint sayin she on larry holmes status cause her sis got that down pact but stephens was playin like a champion.

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    She'll definitely contend in the majors throughout her career
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options

You don't watch tennis do you?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't care she aint got no ass yes i said it
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They are all from South florida. That is Tennis mecca. You can play all year. there and Cali/Arizona. Same places are Golf meccas too.

Well Florida will be. Mickleson tired of paying those Cali taxes.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said Joey Galloway LMAO
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serena was hurt throughout the game tho...and she definitely is not fake!!

exactly. Serena got in that ass the first set, Stephens was playing good but serena got hurt going to the net and that ? her serve which is what makes her so great. Stephens is good though, she was the only 18 year old in the top 100 last year....
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options

You don't watch tennis do you?

how the ? you figure? if i didnt watch tennis why post in this thread? ? .

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I wouldn't say she beat Serena, she almost blew it despite Serena being a ? out there.

I wish her luck though, she's from where my people are from (Coral Springs, Florida).