Question for the ladies

Options
2»

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I literally have said NOTHING romantically or any sexual innuendo to her..

tumblr_m2l76zaNOz1qc1vfso1_500.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No @mzgrahambitches I'm tellin the story just as it's happening.. Another thing I found strange was about ten minutes ago I get a message from her saying "thanks for being honest, I just like to know what I'm getting myself into".. WTF is she getting herself into? I swear you just can't be nice to some muhfukkas... I literally have said NOTHING romantically or any sexual innuendo to her.. This is not a case of her being led on.. I'm bout to disable all her ? lol (I.T. Gawd).. Nah but real talk I'm just gonna not talk, email nor text anymore unless it's about her job duties.. Nip this in the bud..
    crazy-girl-meme-generator-you-made-me-laugh-that-means-you-love-me-571619.jpg?1359056469.jpg
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Females....smh.
    y'all tried your damndest to blame this on ts.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I don't think she interpreted "yeah I'm silly like that all the time" as "I have a wife".

I dont know if you're serious, but ladies, how was his response misinterpreted?
    She said " I bet your wife....." Not "your girl" or any other synonyms, but your wife. Someone he already made a lifelong commitment with. She was already planning a future with this man.
    And his response was "Yeah...." Confirming that his "wife" does...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It was kind of indirect, and miscommunication can happen right quick that way. A more direct statement would have been "yeah she does laugh a lot with me around" but it seems he kept the focus on himself with "yeah I'M silly like that....."

Not everyone has the same conversation styles either, what one person thinks is blatantly obvious may not be so obvious to whoever they're speaking to. That is actually how a lot of arguments can start along with indirect/directness, pitch in voice, time between pausing, time in giving the other person to speak, difference between cultures, differences between the way genders think etc..... ? ain't cut and dry.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on now. She consciously asked a question in a very specific way. Indirectly asking if he had a wife.
    So his response is an indirect answer.

A direct question would've been "Are you married?". It's not about "conversation styles".
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ima help you just cause you from the d too nh. be polite and friendly just like you was earlier when you set her straight dont just ? the ? cause she is clearly crazy and she'll likely trump some ? up just to get you in trouble with the job/wife if you hurt her feelings.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Come on now. She consciously asked a question in a very specific way. Indirectly asking if he had a wife.
    So his response is an indirect answer.

A direct question would've been "Are you married?". It's not about "conversation styles".

Right but just because she knew(she may not have even realized she was being so indirect) she was asking indirectly doesn't mean she was going to know(or even perceive) he was answering indirectly. You can say it's not about conversation styles, and I'm going to continue to believe it is.
  • gns
    Options
    It was kind of indirect, and miscommunication can happen right quick that way. A more direct statement would have been "yeah she does laugh a lot with me around" but it seems he kept the focus on himself with "yeah I'M silly like that....."

Not everyone has the same conversation styles either, what one person thinks is blatantly obvious may not be so obvious to whoever they're speaking to. That is actually how a lot of arguments can start along with indirect/directness, pitch in voice, time between pausing, time in giving the other person to speak, difference between cultures, differences between the way genders think etc..... ? ain't cut and dry.

So basically women hear what they want to hear....gotcha.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    ima help you just cause you from the d too nh. be polite and friendly just like you was earlier when you set her straight dont just ? the ? cause she is clearly crazy and she'll likely trump some ? up just to get you in trouble with the job/wife if you hurt her feelings.
    @alvarez_313 ^^^ This is good advice right here. She comes off as the type that takes a strategic approach to things so she can shift blame or responsibility if a plan of hers fails. She sounds like a tactician.

What her ass lookin' like though?
  • forum_admin
    forum_admin Members Posts: 32
    Options
    Well she was obviously feeling you.

Now she's just trying to save face cause you shot her down

She probably knew you were married the whole time .....

true

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    gns wrote: »

So basically humans hear what they want to hear....gotcha.
    Basically.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    obsessed_ver2_xlg.jpg

Consider yourself warned.
  • gns
    Options

So basically humans hear what they want to hear....gotcha.
    Basically.

I was right the first time fire-crotch.
    He said yea to her question, she chose not to hear it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2013
    Options

I was right the first time fire-crotch.
    He said yea to her question, she chose not to hear it.
    And I was right when I changed your post, you choose to read what you wanted to read.
  • gns
    Options
    I said u were wrong, don't argue with me.