Dead Space 3 demo

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
Pretty damn good, you can go co-op and that's pretty cool. You can customize your guns now, build and add attachments that you find. Circuits can be used to upgrade your suit.

First day cop kind of game.

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it seems better than the previous games. That Sly Cooper demo is dope too.
  • VIBE
    There's a few new creatures, one that takes over a body and makes it into a zombie, then makes it shoot w a gun. Trippy and annoying LOL
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I even beat part 1 yet. Yea I'm ? ? is scary, heard 2 and. 3 are more re5 and dude bro shooters. I bout part 1 and. 2 for 25 dollars 5 months ago
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 E2S once again proclaims he still hasn't completed but owns 1 and 2.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna play all 3 never got the chance too
  • VIBE
    1 is good as hell, the character moves mad slow though. ? was pretty scary too, I'd play w the lights off and headphones, scare factor was great.

2 they improved his walking, to where he wasn't as slow. It's not as great as the first but still a good game.

Based on the demo, 3 looks like it will be better than 2.
  • VIBE
    He also moves faster, can take cover and roll.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea DS 1 sets up the atmosphere great. The sounds and lighting...
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Dead Space 3 has 11 pieces of day one dlc ign article

Three packs were spotted on the US PlayStation store that'll allow you to soup-up your little helpers, each priced at $4.99. One will increase your bots' capacity, another will strengthen its personality and the final one will speed up its loot collection. Prices for Europe and Australasia haven't been unveiled yet.

The scavenger bot's purpose is to give you an extra edge, since there's a bit of gameplay (and risk/reward) to using him and finding the richest resource caches.

Taking to the Dead Space blog, executive producer Steve Papoutsis explained the purpose of the scavenger bots, writing, "Everybody will find at least one of these bots in the game (and there a couple hidden ones to pick up, too.) The Scavenger Bot is an autonomous robot that can harvest resources for you and deliver them to the Tool Construction bench. Resources include stuff like somatic gel, scrap metal, tungsten - materials that you can use to craft into anything you want, like a health pack or weapon part.

"As a replacement for DS2’s credits, resources are a key part of the Dead Space 3 experience, and their placement in the game has been well thought out by our game designers. Whether by looting enemies, opening lockers, or exploring the world, you’ll find more than enough resources in-game to fully experience DS3 on any difficulty level.

"The scavenger bot's purpose is to give you an extra edge, since there's a bit of gameplay (and risk/reward) to using him and finding the richest resource caches. You can also choose to download upgrades to the scavenger bot that double his capacity or speed up his trips to the bench."

The other packs available include new weapons and suits for Isaac, as well as those included in special editions of the game. The cost for these varies between $0.99 and $4.99, with the latter being more common. Finally, as is becoming woefully commonplace these days, an online pass will be available for $9.99 so you can play online if you haven't bought a new copy of the game.

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Inb4 E2S once again proclaims he still hasn't completed but owns 1 and 2.

shut ur lame ass up karl
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I wanna play all 3 never got the chance too

Same here