So I was messing with this chick with a fat ass...

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL similar experience years ago.. Except the ? stench didn't appear until we was already ? .. Hit my nose and I'm like "tha ? ?".. then it got consistent so I went and got a wash cloth, wet it, soaped it up and ran it between her cheeks and I'll be damned if there wasn't a brown streak.. Yep she had to leave at that point..

stop ? with them Linwood hoes and the probability of this happening drops.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fact:

Most adult American women walk around with large traces of ? matter betwixt the cheeks.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe she had some hot chili earlier and needed to sneak one of them silent but deadly joints out.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    LOL similar experience years ago.. Except the ? stench didn't appear until we was already ? .. Hit my nose and I'm like "tha ? ?".. then it got consistent so I went and got a wash cloth, wet it, soaped it up and ran it between her cheeks and I'll be damned if there wasn't a brown streak.. Yep she had to leave at that point..

Impossible.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nasty hoes do nasty things
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ducktales, you can smell ? like that soon as the pants come off

i know you mess with big nasty barracuda ? . or your experience is based off smelling yourself.
    You actually started being funny.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grimmjow_by_benderzz.jpg

freepost

yall giving new meaning to stinky leg
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    yungflashy wrote: »
    When i came in She had the robe on like she just took a shower

gotcha ? !!
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta understand....that's a whole lot of wiping bruh....maybe she had a long day and cut it back to 5 wipes instead of 20.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady Gaga’s ? smells like wet garbage, roof tar, and her ? .
    Rihanna’s ? smells like a bulldog’s ? .
    Cher’s ? smells like Romano cheese and Colonial Williamsburg.
    Katy Perry’s ? smells like cheesecake and fairy dust.
    Lindsay Lohan’s ? smells like cigar spit and an Insane Clown Posse concert.
    Nicki Minaj’s ? smells like Lebron’s mom after a night out with his teammates.
    Britney Spears’ ? smells like spent matches and tonsil stones.
    Shakira’s ? smells like burnt hair and green tea leaves.
    Kim Kardashian’s ? smells like vinegar and Magic Johnson’s t-cells.
    Madonna’s ? smells like crab meat and Rosie O’Donnell’s undertit.
    Jennifer Lopez’s ? smells like a New York City sidewalk after a rain.
    Miley Cyrus’ ? smells like what dreams are made of… and fresh cut strawberries.
    Beyonce’s ? smells like warm mayonnaise stuffed into the inside of an old catcher’s mitt.
    Selena Gomez’s ? smells like taco farts and flamingo ? .
    Taylor Swift’s ? smells like hard boiled eggs and unicorn froth.
    Paris Hilton’s ? smells like a Saturday night at a busy brothel in Thailand.
    Oprah Winfrey’s ? smells like Michael Jackson’s death rattle and whatever perfume Gayle happens to wearing that day.
    Megan Fox’s ? smells like cabbage water and Nicole Kidman’s soul.
    Sarah Palin’s ? smells like Nancy Grace’s face looks.
    Kate Middleton’s ? smells like Chateau Lafite-Rothschild 1974… and tuna water.
    Angelina Jolie’s ? smells better than Jennifer Aniston’s ? .
    Jennifer Aniston’s ? smells like camping fuel and regret.
    Kristen Stewart’s ? smells like the inside of Dracula’s coffin.
    Jessica Simpson’s ? smells like Oprah’s belly button and Cheetos (which is redundant).
    Emma Watson’s ? smells like hot apple cider, old books, and Hagrid’s ? cheese.
    Ke$ha’s ? smells like a baby’s ? diaper stuffed with Indian food.

• MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's sad is that list is probably spot on.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? will still hit even if she smelled like dead horse in a desert
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    post a video and light a match behind her ass. #fireworks
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby wipes FTW .. she keep that ass fresh fa a ?
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

• 1of1
    How to Properly Wipe Your Butt! Step by Step Instructions on Proper Be-hind Hygiene

1) Be sure you squeezed out ALL the poo that needs to come out. Bring some reading material like the Bible and take your time. There are some things that should NEVER be rushed or cut short and this is one of them.

2) Shake any big hangers off your butt (or butt hair) before even standing up.

3) Be sure to stand so that you can get a good firm reach and inspect your work. You don't see a mechanic working on the front end of a car engine sitting down do you? NO, he needs to see what the heck he's doing! You may need to do some stretches to loosen up, especially your wiping arm so you can get a good reach. If you still can't reach... well for crying out loud it's time to lose some weight!

4) Roll up a decent sized wad of TP in your right hand or left hand depending which one is your favored arm. Bend over slightly and wipe in front to back motion. Use the other hand to spread your butt cheek a bit for a more effective swipe.

5) As long as it's not a ghastly amount of poo on the TP, fold it over and wipe again. Toss into toilet. You will want to flush after another wipe batch or two to prevent plugging it up. It's also less smell pollution for the next bathroom user. As the golden rule goes: "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you..." (Mathew 7:12). If you're worried about water consumption just take a slightly shorter shower, turn the water off when you brush your teeth or are washing the dishes, etc. A side note: I understand that in some countries they don't have the flush capabilities that developed countries have. If you are able though...PLEASE, do NOT put your poo stained TP the waste basket!

6) Repeat process with more pressure and slight circular movements applied deeper into butt-hole as there is less brown on the TP. As you get to there being little or none left on the TP, you are now ready to apply a small amount of water to it (before wiping of course). You may also choose to add a small amount of moisturizing hand soap. This will of course need to be followed up by with a wet batch of TP which contains no soap to prevent skin irritation/drying. Another reccomended method is to use baby wipes.

7) Wipe with wet TP as many times as necessary to remove any remaining residue.

8) Follow up with one last swipe with a smaller dry bundle. You now have a clean butt hole that will not emit an offensive odor.

9) Take a daily bath or shower to scrub and flush out your butt hole with soap and water. Good job! Your fellow man/ woman will be truly glad and your social/business/love life will undoubtedly improve. A little practice in discipline and it will become a very healthy habit. We thank you for reading this site and helping this world to be a more pleasant place, one less stinky but at a time!
    http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/496816/<a href=
  • 1of1
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? had that mustard gas grenade ass

lol dayum
  • Incredible_K
    Incredible_K Members Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Nasty ass heffa! but you should have been real and told her ass to hop in that shower and wash that ass! lol....then ? that clean hoe in the shower lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.... The thread starter ate ? ass. WOW! New ? are ready...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? a shower..I would of told that ? ? hoe go get a enema and then holla back at me for the D later
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what kind of nasty ? u messin wit bruh?