Bible Verses & Translations 4 the Modern Day ?

2»

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Kushington wrote: »
    Damn, I ask for a translation and somehow "lordhonka2" seems to have become aggravated.

This translation ? is serious business.

Is your everlasting soul "serious business"?

You wont think blasphemy is funny when your name isnt in the book of life and youre tossed into the lake of fire.

You need jesus ASAP. But you do have free will, so carry on bruh.

Come on man Jesus gotta have a sense of humor. he liked to kick it & have fun to. i mean the dude did turn water into wine. he obviously liked to get his drink on. the bible described him as having hair of wool and red eyes. idk know about you but that sounds like a rasta to me & we all know how them rasta ? get down. not only that but word on the street is that he had a baby momma named mary who used to be a lady of the night but met Jesus and changed her ways and turned into a down ass ride or die chick. sounds like a bottom ? to me. and he was on that ? the police fight the power ? . dude was going so hard in the paint that the feds put a hit out on him. dude was thuggin from the maneger to the grave on some 2pac ? . dude was thuggin so hard that the grave couldnt hold him down.

Idk about yall but Jesus sound trill as ? to me. he might have red ass eyes right now and be somewhere sippin on some wine reading this thread and trippin the ? out and about to GOAT the ? out of this post. one time for Jesus. r.i.p. to the trillest dude ever.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? YOU LOOK LIKE A CABBAGE PATCH DOLL WITH A STROKE!... I HOPE ? DEALS WITH U AND THIS BLASPHEM THREAD!

? GONE SAY THE WORLD WAS DARK AND WITHOUT FORM.. SO IT MUST HAVE BEEN DRO.....
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Translate all of the nonsensical verses. Oh, wait.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    @kai_vayla all those years I used to go to church as a youth I never learned about Ezekiel 23:19:20 in sunday school and no pastor would ever touch on that subject in a sermon now wonder I stopped going.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivers; for a spoil, and none said, Restore. Isaiah 42:22

jesus and thus all the jews like him were black and for some reason, they have this dark cloud around them where ? just don't go right. Everything they have is jacked and sold back to them. They are singled out by predatory lenders like pay day loans, credit, rent-a-rim, and name brand clothes. For some reason, they seem to end up in jail by the numbers and for longer periods of time. They live in squalor and nobody gives a ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezekiel is easy, the prostitue is a nation that bends its back in total enthusiam for any country and gives its diseases and ? to those nation.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    lol simple ass ? . @kai, aren't you muslim?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Perfect wrote: »

the ? that has to do with this? did you think i'd be rendered unable to read this thread cuz i was?

y'all bring up the muslim like that ? makes me an alien or something

Whoa g. That wasn't what I was getting at. It actually makes you the same.

But nah I digress.
  • MARIO_DRO
    ? YOU LOOK LIKE A CABBAGE PATCH DOLL WITH A STROKE!... I HOPE ? DEALS WITH U AND THIS BLASPHEM THREAD!

*worries about something being blasphemous, ignores all the rules about coveting thy neighbours wife on the daily here"

"worries about blasphemy, while he is dark as alll sin"

the ? that has to do with this? did you think i'd be rendered unable to read this thread cuz i was?

LOP SIDED HEAD HOE...

I DONT COVETS NOBODY'S WIFE ON HERE, SO SHUT THE ? UP...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I tried tellin him before, but apparently it's cool.
  • MARIO_DRO

*worries about something being blasphemous, ignores all the rules about coveting thy neighbours wife on the daily here"

LOP SIDED HEAD HOE...

*makes fun of my head, like he has a normal head shape*

oh, so the bible is all cool with you flirting up a storm while you are married?

your cool doing that but blasphemy is too much?

YEAH, AND IM SURE ALLAH IS PLEASED WITH YOU BEING MARRIED AND TAKING FLAT ASS PICS FOR THE IC...

HAKUNNA MATATA TO YOU HOE
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is gonna escalate quick.
  • MARIO_DRO

LOP SIDED HEAD HOE...

*makes fun of my head, like he has a normal head shape*

oh, so the bible is all cool with you flirting up a storm while you are married?

your cool doing that but blasphemy is too much?

YEAH, AND IM SURE ALLAH IS PLEASED WITH YOU BEING MARRIED AND TAKING FLAT ASS PICS FOR THE IC...

HAKUNNA MATATA TO YOU HOE

the difference is, you slow ? , you don't see me in here complaining about blasphemy when i'm sinning up a storm otherwise, get it now, or do i have to explain it to you some more?

? I AINT ASK YOU TO COMMENT ON MY POST IN THE 1ST PLACE.. SO SIT YO SCRAWNY ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE...

? ALWAYS GOTTA FIND MY POST AND COMMENT ON THEM...

YOU LIKE DRAGONS??? CAUSE ILL BE DRAGON THESE NUTTS ACROSS YO FACE IF YOU KEEP TALKIN
  • VIBE
    Did you really just use the dragon line?

Wow..
  • MARIO_DRO
    VIBE wrote: »
    Did you really just use the dragon line?

Wow..

HAHAHA , MAN I WAS SAYING THAT JUNK ALL DAY YESTERDAY...
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE - #1 instigator. Stone him
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro just mad cause his age has been revealed. Damn this guy older than Hassan, now thats old. So dro must be the angel of night.
  • VIBE
    Why is this in R&R?

Donkey is more fitting.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOOOOooooooooo!!!! At least put it in Donkey u sensitive ? ...
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess this rule of the forum goes out the window.. " ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANTAGONISM"
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Guess this rule of the forum goes out the window.. " ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANTAGONISM"
    i thought this thread was in the spirit of comedic observation?