nba Player Rankings #6 Player in the NBA

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
We will collectively decide who the top 10 players in the League are by process of elimination starting from the top.When a player is voted into a slot that player will be eliminated and the remaining players on the list along with one new player will move into the next thread. This will be the first installment of a 10 thread series.

1.LeBron James
2.Kevin Durant
3.Chris Paul
4.Carmelo Anthony
5.Kobe Bryant

nba Player Rankings #6 Player in the NBA 47 votes

Dirk Nowitzki
2%
its....JOHN B 1 vote
Dwight Howard
4%
tha furyproud_babydaddy 2 votes
Russel Westbrook
44%
buttuh_bGod_Yunnalmighty breezetoheeb27Cymicaldaneaf.r.i.c.a.dallas' 4 evat_m_a_c_f_a_n73088CoolJoeiron man1KameChi-Town BullyNothingButTheTruthTheIraqCottonCitySlimBreezy_KilroyDR. JEKericb4prezSleepwalkingInJapanLebong James 21 votes
Dwyane Wade
10%
wilberdmillzthatni99ajahmalinfamous114SuperSoakersaracenwire 5 votes
Rajon Rondo
8%
texasdaking88Mister B.Valentinez A. Kaiserblu197 4 votes
Derrick Rose
21%
unspoken_respectfranknittiS.jR.TRILLip Brooks_Menace_BetaInglewood_Bbignormwhitecrackerflt810stone 10 votes
Kevin Love
4%
BDBIIDParallel 2 votes
James Harden
2%
Ibex 1 vote
Tony Parker
2%
ocelot 1 vote
Lamarcus Aldridge
0%

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    just cause
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick Rose
    Homer pick
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    The boy russ deserves a spot
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    I'll go with the guy who should've got the #5 spot who plays for the best team in the league right now...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick Rose
    ? I voted for rose not takin into consideration that he hasnt played this yr. My vote goes to westbrook
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dirk Nowitzki
    Lol at Carmelo being 4th, anyways Dirk isnt killing right now but I guarantee at some point hes going to have Dallas in the conversation
  • Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ those options! Dirk, K Love & D Rose played bout 8 games combined this season... this ? went left at #3...
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    Gotta give it to my boy Russ, UCLA alum. Best player on the Thunder.

Should be Dwight if he wasn't playing like a lil ? this year.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    This is close between R dubb and James harden and I still don't really know who's better between those 2 but I think russ is a little bit more reliable when the games are big and I've seen JH stink up the joint in the finals as well as when he played vs his old team twice so that makes me have reservations enuff to go with russ. Truthfully this spot and the next 2 spots really belongs to a healthy Dirk Nowitzsky, Derric rose, and Dwight Howard in that order before these guys but since they all are still hurt and playing like kinda a shell of theirselves healthwise ill side russ and james up some and go with russ first
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Pass the Duthcie pon the left hand side
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    This is close between R dubb and James harden and I still don't really know who's better between those 2 but I think russ is a little bit more reliable when the games are big and I've seen JH stink up the joint in the finals as well as when he played vs his old team twice so that makes me have reservations enuff to go with russ. Truthfully this spot and the next 2 spots really belongs to a healthy Dirk Nowitzsky, Derric rose, and Dwight Howard in that order before these guys but since they all are still hurt and playing like kinda a shell of theirselves healthwise ill side russ and james up some and go with russ first

You don't remember the spurs series do you ?
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    buttuh_b wrote: »

You can't really be this stupid.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait till #379

Tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaago Splitter
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    Westbrook. Mostly because Lakers blow huge this year, and the Celtics (whom i normally root for) isnt doing a whole lot better)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf this is a .. whats his name post.. ^
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Dave Chappelle know who the best player on OKC is. Peep who in the front and who in the back...

dave-chappelle-thunder.jpg

Sonned y'all haters again.

Colli FTW!!!
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    its abnormal to see kobes name so low on the list
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Russel Westbrook

You don't remember the spurs series do you ?

I do remember that but since then he's had the finals, the olympics, and some games in the league vs the thunder, spurs and heat where he hasn't nessecariliy came up big in those games
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    So MC you think Harden better than Westbrook?
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at anyone who takes harden over Westbrook...
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And cp3 is disgusting overrated.
  • Jeremyiahest83
    Jeremyiahest83 Members Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    And cp3 is disgusting overrated.

Cp3 ain't overrated but I do like Rondo more. I'll take Rondos 12/10/17 over Cp3's 18/12 any day.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So MC you think Harden better than Westbrook?

Hell yeah he's better especially on that OKC squad. He didn't do well in the finals because he had to go against a Heat

squad that shut Kobe down for 3 quarters this season and haven't even been playing that well. He didn't play well against

the thunder because who else on that houston team is even a threat . Westbrook has terrible shot selection, can't

run an offense , can't execute a fastbreak Harden right now is the 3rd best SG with no offseason to prep for being a

starter. Both are really inefficient turnover wise, have low field goal percentages(harden's being higher). Westbrook is

a far better athlete but he's basketball IQ is low for a point guard . I'm going with the Harden he plays his position

well but would benefit from having a post player that could take the pressure off of him especially in pick and roll .

Westbrook will never be a good point guard , you know your a trash point guard when they have Durant running the

offense at times . Everybody talks about the Heat Finals like Durant running away Lebron and then James Harden

having to guard Lebron for extended periods of time didn't affect Harden's performance. People don't talk about how

badly Tony Parker outplayed Westbrook and James Harden's play really elevated the Thunder to the finals.