Doctor Injects Himself With ? on TV: Is AIDS a Hoax?

Options
Plutarch
Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8JY9_dER3Q

This is an old video, but I recently saw it for the first time. But it makes you think. And this same doctor apparently died of a "heart attack" soon after he exposed this apparent hoax. Coincidence?

And how is Magic Johnson still doing "fine" when it seems that Eazy-E died just within weeks after contracting "AIDS?" Speaking of which, how is that Eazy-E seemingly infected not one person, including his own wife? ? doesn't add up. I used to smh at some AIDS myths, but now I'm not sure what to believe.

Any thoughts or knowledge to share?

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what exactly is the myth of aids tho
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    the first question i would ask is, how do you know he jabbed/injected himself with what he's claiming?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Youtube can be a bad thing sometimes.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm posting so i can explain why Magic Johnson has survived this long. People say it's some kind of conspiracy. It's actually basic science. Stuff you learn about in high school biology. But i'm gonna explain in detail when i get some time.

until then, sit tight ? and grab yo dictionary.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    the first question i would ask is, how do you know he jabbed/injected himself with what he's claiming?

First thing that popped into my head
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway, the Dr probably had $100,000 cash in his pocket to cure himself afterwards
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's no myth I've nown people who died from it. I've seen an infected person in real life.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    what exactly is the myth of aids tho

If you're referring to my reference to "AIDS myths," then yeah, I need to explain that.

I was indirectly referring to myths such as ones that say that "having sex with a ? cures you of AIDS." Those myths are ridiculous and not scientifically based.

Yet, I was also directly referring to myths that generally deny the "official" existence of AIDS. Here, I was specifically thinking of Thabo Mbeki, the former president of South Africa who consistently denied the link between ? and AIDS. Therefore, the myth would be that AIDS isn't caused by ? . Or even more so the idea that what we officially know about ? and AIDS isn't necessarily true. I'm entertaining that thought, in light of a few inconsistencies that I've seen and heard about AIDS.
  • Plutarch
    Options

heh, yeah. very fair question. I don't think that I can possibly prove that he did inject himself with what he claimed. I guess I don't have much of an argument without that proof.

However, that still doesn't mean that he didn't inject himself with what he claimed. And the fact that he conveniently died shortly after the expose is a little odd.

And then there seems to be other inconsistencies with AIDS/? . I'm no conspiracy theorist, and I haven't made any conclusions yet. I just see something fishy, and trying to figure it out.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Youtube can be a bad thing sometimes.

true, but it can also be a great thing sometimes...
  • Plutarch
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    i'm posting so i can explain why Magic Johnson has survived this long. People say it's some kind of conspiracy. It's actually basic science. Stuff you learn about in high school biology. But i'm gonna explain in detail when i get some time.

until then, sit tight ? and grab yo dictionary.

cool, I'll be patiently waiting in the meantime...
  • Plutarch
    Options
    it's no myth I've nown people who died from it. I've seen an infected person in real life.

I don't deny the effect of "AIDS." I'm sure that the disease and the symptoms are very real. I'm just suspicious of the nature, cause, and perhaps the origin of "AIDS"/"? ."
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as soon as you said somebody from Africa denied the that ? causes aids i stopped, the same Africans rapping baby to cure themselves of aids? them ? are ignorant about that subject from what ive read idk i think i night look it up but i dont think its going to be thought provoking at the end of the day i don't want either diesease
  • janklow
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    heh, yeah. very fair question. I don't think that I can possibly prove that he did inject himself with what he claimed. I guess I don't have much of an argument without that proof.
    to be clear, it's not that i am accusing you of knowing that he was on the level or anything else. this is what i'd ask of him and anyone else.
    However, that still doesn't mean that he didn't inject himself with what he claimed. And the fact that he conveniently died shortly after the expose is a little odd.
    actually, i think he pulled this stunt a couple of times...
    waterproof wrote: »
    @Undergroundraplegend then free post
    no

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic is okay because he's a responsible adult that takes his medication when he's supposed to and thus it stays in his system like its supposed to. Its just like insulin, birth control etc if you take it at the intervals given you shouldn't have too many issues. A lot of people have trouble taking medications at specific times because of schedule, general irresponsibility etc. Magic is in a position not many others with the sickness is in, he's wealthy, can afford the best doctors and he can afford his medication to keep himself regular. Its not really that hard to figure out.
    To the story...I simply don't believe he injected himself with ? . Wouldn't make much sense to do that in order to make a point, you'd have to show that the people who reportedly died from ? /AIDS complications and related illnesses (because its an autoimmune disease you don't die from it, it just weakens your immune system and makes it easier to die from other things) didn't in fact die from it. This is what I know of the disease @sully may know more about it, he seems to work in the field.
    Eazy died March 26th, was diagnosed with AIDS on March 1st (was rushed to the hospital in late Feb), he made it public on the 16th, and died a few days later so he didn't have a chance to infect anyone else. He probably spent that time trying to manage the diagnosis and it was too far gone when he found out. Only a month had passed between going to the hospital and him dying.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lisa lopez 'left eye' doctor shown in 'the last days of left eye' claims to cure aids. I hear you can also treat aids by becoming a vegan/raw foodist and using ozone purified water and exposing yourself uv black light sun lamps. This is why the tanning business is a billion dollar industry. White people tan explosing themselves to the 'good' uv black light rays to help prevent diseases like cancer and to treat painful herpes sores.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    lisa lopez 'left eye' doctor shown in 'the last days of left eye' claims to cure aids. I hear you can also treat aids by becoming a vegan/raw foodist and using ozone purified water and exposing yourself uv black light sun lamps. This is why the tanning business is a billion dollar industry. White people tan explosing themselves to the 'good' uv black light rays to help prevent diseases like cancer and to treat painful herpes sores.

Doesn't tanning cause cancer?

I don't even know why i responded to this.
  • indyman87
    Options
    I quote 'good' for a reason. As you know some sun rays from the sun causes cancer. But there are some 'good' uv rays which take the form of black light. If you do an internet search for black uv light ( sometimes its also called blue light ) you will see results of different kinds of medicine devices which claim to cure everything from cancer to herpe sores. Of course they are mostly sold outside of the United States same as ozone water purifiers.

You can try it yourself just by going to walmart or home depot and buy a blue or black light bulb ( in the novelty/halloween section ). Once you turn the bulb on you will feel it warming your body from the inside.

You will find articles that say black uv light is harmful also but I guess you just have to decide for yourself.

• janklow
    Options
    White people tan explosing themselves to the 'good' uv black light rays to help prevent diseases like cancer and to treat painful herpes sores.
    so i am pretty sure that these mysterious "white people" get plenty of cancer. including skin cancer.

also, pretty sure that this is totally nuts
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sully, are you going to address this? I was looking forward to your post.
  • sully
    Options

And then there seems to be other inconsistencies with AIDS/? . I'm no conspiracy theorist, and I haven't made any conclusions yet. I just see something fishy, and trying to figure it out.

And what are the inconsistencies that you think are there?
  • sully
    edited January 2013
    Options

There's no such thing as "good" UV light.

UVA and UVB. Melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color, protects from UVB. That's it's function.

Also, skin cancer is fastest growing cancer (it's incidence is growing in North America and European and Australian countries). Part of the reason is the tanning culture.

So, I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to "good" UV black light. The sun sends rays all across the spectrum of light, but UVA and UVB are the ones that pass through the ozone layer, if i recall correctly, and UVB is more related to melanoma, squamous cell carcinomas, and basal cell carcinomas. UVB also happens to be the main UV light that suntan lotion protects again (SPF-15 is the recommended minimal application).

Oh, and i have no idea who treats herpes with UV light. Never heard that one before.

First of all, Herpes is a group of viruses, including chicken pox. So anyone who has chicken pox (Varicella-Zoster Virus), has a herpes virus in them right now.

The "herpes" you're talking about is Herpes Simplex-1 or Herpes Simplex-2. HSV-1 is usually found on the upper part of your body (pretty much around the mouth - these are those cold sores that you get). And HSV-2 is on your ? .

But now they're finding HSV-2 on people's mouths (oral sex), and HSV-1 on peoples ? (oral sex).

If you treat herpes with UV light, chances are you're gonna make yourself prone to cancer of the ? . NOBODY wants that. Trust me, i've seen pictures.

You treat HSV (1 and 2) with acyclovir, foscarnet, or cidofovir. These are anti-viral drugs for all forms of the herpes virus, including mono (another herpes virus), chicken pox, etc.
  • indyman87
    Options
    Like I said you will find both sides to the argument.

http://www.indoor-air-health-advisor.com/effects-of-ultraviolet-light.html

The beneficial effects of ultraviolet light have been recognized for years. Yes, not all UV light is healthy and of course some is down right dangerous. But in the C bandwidth there is a precise range of light that is very interesting. This exact slice of very desirable UV light is UVC - 253.7 nanometers, also known as the germicidal bandwidth.