Racist Hispanic gangs harassing Blacks into leaving Los Angeles communities

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I swear this ? must happen only in Cali, cause you never hear about brown vs. black violence out here in Miami.

Is it the same way in Miami prisons/jails?..

I never seen that type of Black vs Brown violence in the NYC streets, but in prison things can be segregated.. ? , the reason Bloods formed in the 90s in NY is because Blacks had to clique up to defend themselves from Latino gang members..

I'm sure prisons down here are segregated as well but I wouldn't know.

thats cuz Cubans are mostly black lol same goes for Dominicans and ricans.

Not really bruh lol, black Cubans are a minority, at least in Miami they are...most Cubans are like Pitbull.

awe well damn lol. how is it down in Miami tho? I most likely will be going to FIU next year

Miami is the ? lol, it's mid 70s right now lol. I graduated from FIU in the spring, cool school...you gonna be playing football there?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexicans were the first ones to cut off the lineage tied to the olmecs(African)..They went on to mix with more euro tribes which created tribes like the aztecs and mayans(Which were into human sacrifice)

It depends if they got Black DNA in them that determines if they will be more prone to being hostile towards nubian ppl..Its tricky knowing whos truly the enemy because we are so mixed in genetically in america
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear this ? must happen only in Cali, cause you never hear about brown vs. black violence out here in Miami.

Because Mexicans aren't that deep in Miami. They do it in area where they become the majority in numbers. Which is why they are attempting to flood the US.

Once they take over, they'll treat blacks just like they do in Mexico (yes there are blacks there) and they are NOT treated well at all. Blacks will basically be isolated to plantation like communities under the worst of living conditions. The project and ghettos we live in now are NOTHING!

• Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never seen that type of Black vs Brown violence in the NYC streets, but in prison things can be segregated.. ? , the reason Bloods formed in the 90s in NY is because Blacks had to clique up to defend themselves from Latino gang members..

Not really bruh lol, black Cubans are a minority, at least in Miami they are...most Cubans are like Pitbull.

There are more black cubans than there are black mexicans - TRUST!!!!!

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

awe well damn lol. how is it down in Miami tho? I most likely will be going to FIU next year

Miami is the ? lol, it's mid 70s right now lol. I graduated from FIU in the spring, cool school...you gonna be playing football there?

idk prob just walk on.

how the campus life?
  • infamous114
    Options

idk prob just walk on.

how the campus life?

Wouldn't know, I live 5 min away from campus lol.
  • infamous114
    Options

There are more black cubans than there are black mexicans - TRUST!!!!!

I'm sure there are...but in Cuba.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Because Mexicans aren't that deep in Miami. They do it in area where they become the majority in numbers. Which is why they are attempting to flood the US.

Once they take over, they'll treat blacks just like they do in Mexico (yes there are blacks there) and they are NOT treated well at all. Blacks will basically be isolated to plantation like communities under the worst of living conditions. The project and ghettos we live in now are NOTHING!

co-? sign, All Non-black people are potential enemies of the black race,
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that this kind of stuff of this magnitude is strictly a SoCal/LA thing. And even more so, a SoCal/LA gang thing (the Mexican Mafia allies itsef with the ? Brotherhood in state prisons). It definitely exists, and it's been like this for quite some time. I remember hearing about a little, black girl getting killed because of this kind of stuff. And those surenos vandalized her grave and spray-painted "? " on it and everything. But don't let the media fool you into thinking it's a black v brown race war in Cali. Gangs are still about less than 1% of any given general population.

Business-wise, it kind of doesn't make sense to me though. Why order your gangs to attack black civillians? All that does is attract the attention of the public, the police, and the law so that they can make your job that much harder? If they were smart criminals, they'd conduct their business incognito and leave civillans alone. You gotta be an idiot to not know how sensitive of an issue race is in America. Or maybe they're just banking on the idea that no one's going to care because the only victim that America apparently cares about is the one who has a middle to upper-class background. Could you imagine if the Mexican Mafia ordered its gangs to attack all white people?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

idk prob just walk on.

how the campus life?

Wouldn't know, I live 5 min away from campus lol.

how the women? and how are the teachers?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that this kind of stuff of this magnitude is strictly a SoCal/LA thing. And even more so, a SoCal/LA gang thing (the Mexican Mafia allies itsef with the ? Brotherhood in state prisons). It definitely exists, and it's been like this for quite some time. I remember hearing about a little, black girl getting killed because of this kind of stuff. And those surenos vandalized her grave and spray-painted "? " on it and everything. But don't let the media fool you into thinking it's a black v brown race war in Cali. Gangs are still about less than 1% of any given general population.

Business-wise, it kind of doesn't make sense to me though. Why order your gangs to attack black civillians? All that does is attract the attention of the public, the police, and the law so that they can make your job that much harder? If they were smart criminals, they'd conduct their business incognito and leave civillans alone. You gotta be an idiot to not know how sensitive of an issue race is in America. Or maybe they're just banking on the idea that no one's going to care because the only victim that America apparently cares about is the one who has a middle to upper-class background. Could you imagine if the Mexican Mafia ordered its gangs to attack all white people?

Wow those Mexican pieces of ? really spray painted that little girl's grave? SMH damn, with Mexicans crossing the border in heavy numbers, I wonder how many of them are Mexican mafia members who are willing to harm other Black folk. If California is a sign of how Black people will be treated in Mexican majority areas, I wana build an electric fence tomorrow. Black people gota start arming themselves over there and not be afraid to shoot it out. When people sense weakness things like this happen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Mexicans were the first ones to cut off the lineage tied to the olmecs(African)..They went on to mix with more euro tribes which created tribes like the aztecs and mayans(Which were into human sacrifice)

It depends if they got Black DNA in them that determines if they will be more prone to being hostile towards nubian ppl..Its tricky knowing whos truly the enemy because we are so mixed in genetically in america

Interesting you say that, most Mexicans in Mexico consider themselves White.....I believe most Mexicans in America consider themselves White as well.....same goes for most Puerto Ricans. For the most part they're just darker skinned crackas.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these fools cant grasp the fact that this is prison gang ?
    "all non-black people are potential enemies of the black race" smh your ? for that

It is the truth the sooner black people learn to deal with it the better. At best all non-black people are only our competition AT worst they are enemies. It might seem like just prison gang ? now but in 50 years and later when the mexican and latino population become vastly more powerful, we will see true mexican and south american styled racism be introduced into america. Wake the ? up and stop being so child like and naive, THE world is run under capitalism and it is the spirit of competition that runs through our entire society, from the lowest gangbanger to the most powerful business man.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    "all non-black people are potential enemies of the black race" smh your ? for that

It is the truth the sooner black people learn to deal with it the better. At best all non-black people are only our competition AT worst they are enemies. It might seem like just prison gang ? now but in 50 years and later when the mexican and latino population become vastly more powerful, we will see true mexican and south american styled racism be introduced into america. Wake the ? up and stop being so child like and naive, THE world is run under capitalism and it is the spirit of competition that runs through our entire society, from the lowest gangbanger to the most powerful business man.

Some here are every naive about the racism going on in Hispanic households.....I've heard many stories of a Black guy dating a Hispanic woman and the family won't ? with her no more cuz of that. I can't say most are like this cuz I don't know, but I'm not naive that all non whites and Black people are kumbaya. I would only marry a Black woman anyway personally but the stories I heard from my Black friends is one of the reasons I feel this way.

It's even worse in Asian households.....I see little wrong with smashing chicks of different races, but I'd never race mix. You're not naive and that's a good thing bro.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

Some here are every naive about the racism going on in Hispanic households.....I've heard many stories of a Black guy dating a Hispanic woman and the family won't ? with her no more cuz of that. I can't say most are like this cuz I don't know, but I'm not naive that all non whites and Black people are kumbaya. I would only marry a Black woman anyway personally but the stories I heard from my Black friends is one of the reasons I feel this way.

It's even worse in Asian households.....I see little wrong with smashing chicks of different races, but I'd never race mix. You're not naive and that's a good thing bro.

My seeds 1/25 mexican their mother is half and i had to check her family members and let them know they ? with a Proud Maccabean Warrior and i teach my kids about who they are and about their Shemetic"black" heritage and to be proud who they are and the truth at a young age, you is black, you look black and expect this..... their mother folks be like he racist, No i got pride, people cant stand a STRONG BLACK MAN who raise his seeds the right way with truth,lol.....

• NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Exactly, and the police instigate.

The police hate on minorities more that's true but there's no police directive to try to do ethnic cleansing in California, at least nothing public that I know of. It's these ? made Mexican gangs trying to claim more territory for themselves and do what they want. The responsibility for this begins with them.

Bruh, Im speaking from experience. I've been in situations where the police were trying to instigate problems between me and the local set. But that ultimately built a bridge rather than burned it.
    While it might not be their personal directive of ethnic cleansing. They are "enforcing" somebody's agenda. And the result is division.

• waterproof
    Options
    Efren Marquez & Jeffrey Aguilar, Latino Gang Members, Arrested For Alleged Hate Crimes

Three Latino men have been arrested in suspicion of a terrifying hate crime committed against an African-American family. The suspects allegedly brought 15 to 20 gang members to surround the house, telling the family that it couldn't live in the predominantly Latino neighborhood.

Jeffrey Aguilar, 19, Efren Marquez, 21, and a teenage juvenile were arrested on Jan. 24 for committing the alleged hate crime in Compton, Los Angeles, according to the LA Sheriff's Department.

Shortly after an African-American family moved onto 154th Street, one of the male family members, while walking home on Dec. 31, was approached by four Latino men in an SUV. As the police describe the horrific event:

The men identified themselves as members of a local street gang and told the victim that he and his family were not allowed to live in the area because they are Black. The gang members continually shouted racial epithets and threats of violence towards the victim. Fearing for his life, the victim ran home but was chased by the gang members who exited the vehicle and began beating the victim with metal pipes.

One of the suspects, 21-year-old Suspect Efren Marquez, allegedly pointed a gun at the victim and threatened to shoot him while he was allegedly being beaten with a metal pipe by 19-year-old Suspect Jeffrey Aguilar.

After the attack, the gang members fled in the vehicle. Marquez and Aguilar returned 30 minutes later with a group of 15-20 gang members, who surrounded the front of the victims’ home shouting racial epithets and telling them that members of the African American race (using the ‘n-word’) were not allowed to live in the neighborhood. One unidentified member of the group threw a large beer bottle through the front living room window, shattering the window. Both Suspect Marquez and Aguilar were reportedly armed with handguns.

And the suspects allegedly continued to drive by the home several times a day, shouting racial slurs while ordering the family to leave the neighborhood -- until the family finally did.

Compton is a neighborhood with a history of racial violence. Part of the current tension stems from the neighborhood demographics changing from predominantly African-American to heavily Latino.

The gang allegedly involved in this hateful act is known to commit racially-motivated crimes. "This gang has always made it clear they have a racial hatred for black people," Lt. Richard Westin told the Los Angeles Times. "They repeatedly used racial epithets, they use racial hatred graffiti and they tag up the black church a lot."

"We need to address these issues," Compton Councilwoman Yvonne Arceneaux told the Times. "Because if they continue to fester like this then it can spread to the city."

In November of last year, an African-American family came forward about the racist acts that drove them out of Orange County, Calif., including racial slurs, having rocks thrown through their windows and having their car tires slashed. The Orange County Human Relations Commission fielded 19 similar reports of discrimination against black families in Orange County so far this year, KPCC reports. This reflects a steady rise over the last two years.

The Southland's growing racial diversity, coupled with the economic downturn, has fostered a welcoming environment for hate groups in the area, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

Wade Michael Page, the deceased man accused of mass murder at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in August, moved to the OC in 2001 specifically for the region's hate music scene. There was also a sizable neo-? rally in Pomona to protest California's Dream Act.

This hate map from the SPLC shows that California, with 84 hate groups, has the largest number of active hate groups nationwide.
  • waterproof
    Options
    ^^^Exactly, and the police instigate.

The police hate on minorities more that's true but there's no police directive to try to do ethnic cleansing in California, at least nothing public that I know of. It's these ? made Mexican gangs trying to claim more territory for themselves and do what they want. The responsibility for this begins with them.

Bruh, Im speaking from experience. I've been in situations where the police were trying to instigate problems between me and the local set. But that ultimately built a bridge rather than burned it.
    While it might not be their personal directive of ethnic cleansing. They are "enforcing" somebody's agenda. And the result is division.

word???? and people think this ? is made up, whenever you feel like it, i hope you tell us the story
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

My seeds 1/25 mexican their mother is half and i had to check her family members and let them know they ? with a Proud Maccabean Warrior and i teach my kids about who they are and about their Shemetic"black" heritage and to be proud who they are and the truth at a young age, you is black, you look black and expect this..... their mother folks be like he racist, No i got pride, people cant stand a STRONG BLACK MAN who raise his seeds the right way with truth,lol.....

Good, never change this for anybody.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

urban legend. black girl in question did get hit by a stray but wasnt the target and she not as "little" as the story would have you believe,(although still died too young at 13). her grave was NOT vandalized

bout the only story from this black/brown "war" thats true was the F13s smashin the east coast crips when they was at it real heavy

other than that, it aint nothin but the average gang skirmish/scraps. 9 times out of 10 ? get laid out by ? and mexicans get laid out by mexicans

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta be a cali thing....im in a state thats sitting right the ? on top of Mexico and im born and rasied in Texas and never heard stories like such coming out of the state...these mexicans here arent hostile toawrds blacks...we might scrap it out with each other but for the most part its str8 you dont ? with us we wont ? with you...and its cool thats how its been for a long time.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Israelies vs Israelites.....damn shame. Issachar is confused.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

urban legend. black girl in question did get hit by a stray but wasnt the target and she not as "little" as the story would have you believe,(although still died too young at 13). her grave was NOT vandalized

Good looking. Beat me to it. I was just about clear things up, and then I saw your post. I had reread my post and wasn't sure about it, so I looked it up and found a youtube video on it. But you're right. She wasn't that young, and they didn't vandalize her grave. She was 14, and they vandalized the sidewalk where she was shot. They wrote "NK" ("? -killer) on it.

It's at 8:00-10:30. Sad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo7UosRdOjk&feature=player_detailpage#t=481s
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it makes perfect sense. yes, america will see it as racist attacks but wil anyone really stand up for the attacks on blacks when they dont really want blacks here? if anything they will say it happened and turn a blind eye to it because it's helping their agenda without them lifting a finger.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2013
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

it makes perfect sense. yes, america will see it as racist attacks but wil anyone really stand up for the attacks on blacks when they dont really want blacks here? if anything they will say it happened and turn a blind eye to it because it's helping their agenda without them lifting a finger.

Ironically, it's actually the feds that are helping bring this to the spotlight. They have charged some Mexican Mafia members with hate crimes and are even saying it seems to be an organized movement among some of them. Either way it has to be the Black community that stands up for itself over in Cali and stop being such pushovers to them. No one is gonna respect us if we come crying to Uncle Sam to try to solve all our problems. I understand Mexicans are in way larger numbers over there but if we can have the ? to shoot up other Black communities like no tmw, there should be equal reason to defend yourself from other communities as well.