The Following

Options

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant wait til that bald head ? get shot and ryan stay gettin his ass beat give that ? a gun
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    good twist on teh email and what they doing the lil boy

yea. that was scary and ? up at the same dam time

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? ai was ? up how they killed the brother that dam fast

i just watched the 1st 3 episodes over the last 2 days and the show got me hooked. i agree it would have been doper on HBO or something but so far it's been pretty good

but dam the brother just dead already

and the FBI agent not in on it....that's to predictable...it's gonna be the agent that's always jocking him or the ex wife

Exactly what I thought when she handed him the book and the fact that the agent is always in Hardy's face
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

yea. that was scary and ? up at the same dam time
    yea I really didn't see that coming so far that's what's been good ? happens that aren't so predictable
    only thing that was predictable was that ole boys really are ?

i wonder if that chic they took hostage will lead back to them. Looked like she worked at that convenience store and if she goes missing for some days maybe they look at the surveillance tape from the store and peep him.
    MissK wrote: »
    man ? ai was ? up how they killed the brother that dam fast

i just watched the 1st 3 episodes over the last 2 days and the show got me hooked. i agree it would have been doper on HBO or something but so far it's been pretty good

but dam the brother just dead already

and the FBI agent not in on it....that's to predictable...it's gonna be the agent that's always jocking him or the ex wife

good twist on the email and what they doing the lil boy

Exactly what I thought when she handed him the book and the fact that the agent is always in Hardy's face

plus once she referenced the book when she was interviewing him I thought ok she not in on it. but it made you think for a minute like dam they did just replace the other chic

• marc123
    edited February 2013
    Options
    yea. i liked how ole boy toke the asian broad hostage. jus for the ? of it. adds a extra piece to the story
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would not be the least surprised if that chick eventually ends up being one of his followers. maybe it happens as the show goes on as she deal with him more and more.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    true no way just these 4 ppl left can pull everything off
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah there has to be a whole load of followers we have yet to meet yet....

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    so paul and emma now sharing jacob?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    yea that ? is ? weird
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with this show. It's on some "se7en" and "saw" type of ? . I like how it's making you try to figure out who could be an undercover cult member. But I think after we figure out who everybody is or after a few episodes of that it will grow stale. Plus like everyone said already, this ? might get canceled at any moment. So don't get too "attached" to it lol. Shot out to flash forward and V.

two shows that couldve been great...absolutely hated the son in V, was an annoying ? ...flash forward was just too long, on cable that ? wouldve been epic
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cheered when the son got killed in V. that ?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like for every step forward the FBI makes they make a step back so they killed Maggie, got an idea on a location and the chick from the store almost got away. That's almost 3 wins for the FBI, so they probably will just miss finding the kid. With some other twist coming.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'm calling it right now, joe's ex wife is in on it and probably is the master mind of the whole thing.' What gave it away was how she just came on to him shortly after joe got caught(nobody else caught that weird ? ?). Also the kidnapping of the kid and her meeting with him at the jail was just to put the finishing touches on the coverup. Y'all didn't catch that "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" from joe before she left? the mysterious note he gave to her that hasn't been reviled yet...... I watch/read waaaaay to many horror/mystery/sci fi flicks. I rarely get surprised anymore. It's also a less popular edger allen poe story that's similar to their situation. The last time I was surprised and completely in the dark was "saw" part 1. Hope this ? don't get canceled, but they usually cancel shows with great potential so..........
    Vader wrote: »
    yea i think she part of tha cult probably wont come out til end of season tho
    No she not that's too obvious. She said she's working her own case. remember she said she was an expert on cults.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    hes wife being in on it is too obvious also
  • marc123
    Options
    i actually felt bad for the asian broad.

the white kid savin the day, could be seen from a mile away. smh

LOL @ the broad showering with her bra on. wtf. smh @ network tv series.

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    hes wife being in on it is too obvious also
    Not if they stretch it out. I'm not talking about reviling that hella soon. This is only obvious to cats like myself who be watching stuff like this all the time. I bet people thought about her until the moment her son got kidnapped by the ? neighbors. When she went in and talked to him that really sold it.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good ? .... I know he's a kid but Christ he's dumb wtf
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't peeped the last two episodes yet , I DVR them joints. This show ain't half bad
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn that cop was stupid ..all you gotta do is be white and *bro* down the situation to catch the doting officer slippin smh

they need to bring him back to life, fire him and ? him again
  • S.jR.
    Options
    I'm glad the preview showed them surrounding the place because "backup" was taking forever to come. All out roads should've been closed off the moment the dead couple called in saying that they found the boy.

I like the pace of the show thus far, not letting situations sit past one episode. But this hostage situation might hold up for a second. Especially when word gets out the mother got caught. I don't know how that ? could be that stupid to go without backup knowing they just followed the lead on her son calling the house.

And even moreso old black dude that followed her around is beyond stupid for not being right behind her. You gonna be suspicious but not do your job right? WTF...

Ryan wasn't playing in the preview though.. "I'll break his neck if you try to tie me up."
  • marc123
    edited February 2013
    Options
    solid episode. ? gettin good
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    I'm glad the preview showed them surrounding the place because "backup" was taking forever to come. All out roads should've been closed off the moment the dead couple called in saying that they found the boy.

I like the pace of the show thus far, not letting situations sit past one episode. But this hostage situation might hold up for a second. Especially when word gets out the mother got caught. I don't know how that ? could be that stupid to go without backup knowing they just followed the lead on her son calling the house.

And even moreso old black dude that followed her around is beyond stupid for not being right behind her. You gonna be suspicious but not do your job right? WTF...

Ryan wasn't playing in the preview though.. "I'll break his neck if you try to tie me up."

That ? was killing me Like how ? long does it take to get there where the ? is the helicopters and ?

and the only thing that doens't make sense is the fact that he had the lawyers fingers cut off and she just let that ride I mean get somebody to ? him in prison and I sure wouldn't be helping him out unless he had my kids hostage or some ?
  • S.jR.
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »

That ? was killing me Like how ? long does it take to get there where the ? is the helicopters and ?

and the only thing that doens't make sense is the fact that he had the lawyers fingers cut off and she just let that ride I mean get somebody to ? him in prison and I sure wouldn't be helping him out unless he had my kids hostage or some ?

SMH, this ? got her fingers cut off by some random dude at her law office and was told by that dude who sent him. But she ain't said ? .. to nobody?
  • marc123
    Options
    another solid episode. but atleast they tried to explain that ? getaway.

dont kno why they didnt jus tape Ryan's mouth. they knew he was tryin 2 ? with their heads. smh.