What do you feel about anti Obama sentiments?

Options
heavyrelish
heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
This is kind of specifically aimed to my black peoples on this site. Im sure we all have those friends on Facebook that constantly post things saying Obama is this that and the third (negative). Im no Obama cheerleader, but when the election was going on I would ask my friends, so what, are u voting for Romney? Me personaly, I never give a ? about any president. But Ive never been vocal about any of them cuz I know this is all a game. What do u guys think?

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anti Obama sentiments don't bother me because Obama is far from a perfect president. He hasn't tried to make serious changes to the war on drugs, went back on his word that he wouldn't fight medical marijuana, he's a warmonger, and he hasn't really done much for serious change in the long run. The health care bill was okay, but he hasn't done much else to fight for true change. Obama's been a huge disappointment to me, didn't vote for him in 2012. He's not much better or different then Bush.
  • heavyrelish
    Options
    I agree my man...i could take him or leave him...in all honesty however Im happy he won as opposed to Romney. My issue is this. Ive been into m]politics my whole life. While my homies would watch espn i would watch cnn etc. So alot of my peoples that are so outspoken against obama, they werent even INTO politics prior to Obama.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I agree my man...i could take him or leave him...in all honesty however Im happy he won as opposed to Romney. My issue is this. Ive been into m]politics my whole life. While my homies would watch espn i would watch cnn etc. So alot of my peoples that are so outspoken against obama, they werent even INTO politics prior to Obama.

True bro, I said many times here that I wouldn't vote for Obama a second time but I'd rather he win compared to Romney. I think it's the main reason Obama won, he was just the lesser of two true evils. I think your peoples are heavy into dissing Obama due to the fact it seems EVERYONE is more into politics now that we got a Black president. They're more aware of what's going on now and obviously they don't like what they see. My bro is just like that lol....he dislikes Obama even more then I do.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say its expected. His election has exposed Americas true identity.
  • heavyrelish
    Options
    Its funny cuz all these guys post this black radical ? being hte reason they are so vocal against obama, but we had one billion white presidents prior to hussein and these negroes were quiet as church mice..black president gets in, EVERYBODY got something to say
  • heavyrelish
    Options
    I say its expected. His election has exposed Americas true identity.

agreed. but im talking about the anti obama sentiments from blacks. and i dont mean regular '? the president' talk. i mean blacks throwing around conspiracy theories just like the GOP far right nut jobs...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    he helped black farmers tho
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I dont fell a damn thing, ? aint new.... they hate the color black unless you know your role they will tolerate you but as soon as you fall out of line like Michael Steele your ass will get back in those cotton fields and kicked out the big house......

can i get a yes ? from yall ? 's,lol....
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3ptv5j.jpg

And I'm not even a democrat. I'm just tired of seeing people who know nothing about politics expressing their opinions which are usually based on what is popular.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    True bro, I said many times here that I wouldn't vote for Obama a second time but I'd rather he win compared to Romney.
    still waiting on proof of that third-party vote

• heavyrelish
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    True bro, I said many times here that I wouldn't vote for Obama a second time but I'd rather he win compared to Romney.

?
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2013
    Options

Funny you mention that, I voted for Gary Johnson and in the precinct where I was voting, it was jam packed and precinct volunteers were everywhere. When I tried to take a pic of the paper where I circled in Gary Johnson's name, a precinct commando (with a huge Obama pin) told me no pictures inside.

So there went any hope of me giving you proof, sorry. I have no reason to make this up.
  • heavyrelish
    Options
    watching morning joe, stock market at an all time high this morning....moms jumping and shouting, thats obama!1 lol...
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since my dialogue on this ? is outta most negroes league, Let me just say I didn't vote for that CFR housenigga for a shitload of reasons. and I didn't vote for Romney either. So go'head and give me a no-sign/troll/abuse for that because I don't give a ? . truth hurts.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ you may not be as "edgy" as you think. lots of people don't like Obama too, especially since he's "lied" to a lot of us. Speaking of lies, let's not forget to add his promise to shut down Guantamano Bay.

Regardless of whether you're black or not, it's clear that there's some bad and some good to Obama, but for me, the good does not make up for the bad. I guess it's different with the all of the black people who supported him in '08. Back in '08, it was all hope and ? . Now, they have the reality, and the reality isn't what was promised, so I can see if some black folk are bitter towards Obama. But they should blame themselves too for being naive. ? , Obamagirl doesn't even like Obama anymore.
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some to of the ? is warranted so what can you say?
  • heavyrelish
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    ^^^ you may not be as "edgy" as you think. lots of people don't like Obama too, especially since he's "lied" to a lot of us. Speaking of lies, let's not forget to add his promise to shut down Guantamano Bay.

Regardless of whether you're black or not, it's clear that there's some bad and some good to Obama, but for me, the good does not make up for the bad. I guess it's different with the all of the black people who supported him in '08. Back in '08, it was all hope and ? . Now, they have the reality, and the reality isn't what was promised, so I can see if some black folk are bitter towards Obama. But they should blame themselves too for being naive. ? , Obamagirl doesn't even like Obama anymore.
    why should black people be any more hurt that a black presidential candidate lied to them to get elected than white people are at white candidates that have been lying to them sinse the beginning to get the job. y is it so much worse that obama did it?

• kingblaze84
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Since my dialogue on this ? is outta most negroes league, Let me just say I didn't vote for that CFR housenigga for a shitload of reasons. and I didn't vote for Romney either. So go'head and give me a no-sign/troll/abuse for that because I don't give a ? . truth hurts.

I feel you man, what are the main reasons you didn't vote for Obama the 2nd time around?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    watching morning joe, stock market at an all time high this morning....moms jumping and shouting, thats obama!1 lol...

Lol smh I see more people begging for money on the train than I have ever seen in my lifetime these past few years, I guess that's Obama too
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Funny you mention that, I voted for Gary Johnson and in the precinct where I was voting, it was jam packed and precinct volunteers were everywhere. When I tried to take a pic of the paper where I circled in Gary Johnson's name, a precinct commando (with a huge Obama pin) told me no pictures inside.
    i forgive you, as i come from a state that bans such things
    well, this is also what he does now. "Hillary and i are BFFs." "i shoot guns ALL THE TIME." stop it, Obama!

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why should black people be any more hurt that a black presidential candidate lied to them to get elected than white people are at white candidates that have been lying to them sinse the beginning to get the job. y is it so much worse that obama did it?

If you're implying that I think that it's worse because it was Obama that lied, then you've misunderstood me. It's just as bad for any other peoples if any other politician lies (and all of them do to varying extents).

I was only talking about black folk because t/s was asking about anti-Obama sentiments from blacks only. So I think that some of this anti-Obama sentiments come from a sense of betrayal. There are also the former pro-Obama black folk who expected Obama to treat blacks with special favor even though Obama never made that promise. Some black folk are just salty.
  • heavyrelish
    Options

If you're implying that I think that it's worse because it was Obama that lied, then you've misunderstood me. It's just as bad for any other peoples if any other politician lies (and all of them do to varying extents).

I was only talking about black folk because t/s was asking about anti-Obama sentiments from blacks only. So I think that some of this anti-Obama sentiments come from a sense of betrayal. There are also the former pro-Obama black folk who expected Obama to treat blacks with special favor even though Obama never made that promise. Some black folk are just salty.

okay, thanks for clearing that up. i never expected ? from obama, just like i never expected ? from any president. if things are good during thier 'reign' then great, if not oh well. Its like having a job, i dont know if the boss is gonna be cool or not, im just going to come in do my job get my bread and go home. as an american black who has been to lazy and or ignorant (depending who u ask) to trace my lineage back any further than philadelphia, ive argued this. obama doesnt have any slave blood in him. his mother was an americna white woman and his father a well educated kenyan national. when we got tyrone johnson from newark new jersey for prez whos father Stephon worked at the steel mill and his mother doris was a 2nd grade teacher then america will impress me...
  • heavyrelish
    Options

Lol smh I see more people begging for money on the train than I have ever seen in my lifetime these past few years, I guess that's Obama too

i guess 1 could argue that. but there are many factors that contribute to an influx of beggars on the train in any city usa. but at this point in obamas presidency, year 5, it cant be denied that certain business proposals have been put into place that are directly affecting the stock market today. again, im no obama cheerleader, but ijs....
  • heavyrelish
    Options
    i forgive you, as i come from a state that bans such things
    well, this is also what he does now. "Hillary and i are BFFs." "i shoot guns ALL THE TIME." stop it, Obama!

again, thats what politicians do. in my opinion the best to ever do it as far as manipulation and lying have been karl rove and the w crew. they had no shame, they upped the ante. play the game or play the couch....
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's only because it's "trendy".. I was against this fraud ? since day one before he made it out the Chicago Senate. I knew he was trouble. CFR puppet. nobody listened. 98% of Obama voters are still 100% behind him. ignorantly.