What do you feel about anti Obama sentiments?

Options
2»

Comments

• aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's not much better or different then Bush.

4real?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »
    ^^^ you may not be as "edgy" as you think. lots of people don't like Obama too, especially since he's "lied" to a lot of us. Speaking of lies, let's not forget to add his promise to shut down Guantamano Bay.

Regardless of whether you're black or not, it's clear that there's some bad and some good to Obama, but for me, the good does not make up for the bad. I guess it's different with the all of the black people who supported him in '08. Back in '08, it was all hope and ? . Now, they have the reality, and the reality isn't what was promised, so I can see if some black folk are bitter towards Obama. But they should blame themselves too for being naive. ? , Obamagirl doesn't even like Obama anymore.

That's only because it's "trendy".. I was against this fraud ? since day one before he made it out the Chicago Senate. I knew he was trouble. CFR puppet. nobody listened. 98% of Obama voters are still 100% behind him. ignorantly.

i agree with u and respect your opinion. so let me ask u this, what is the viable option? we all know that no third party person is going to be elected. i really dont see that happening even tho people say next election its a possibility, but i dont think ? is gonna change that much in 3, or really 2 years, to be honest. so obama is a cfr puppet (and im not sure what cfr is and if u would explain it to me i would appreciate it). what type of puppet was romney? i mean, how many hands did he have up his ass? so do u recommend not voting? i cant front, i didnt vote in the last 2 elections, not cause i dint want to, but because i travel for work and each time i was out of town...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    krownDOTme wrote: »
    He's not much better or different then Bush.

4real?

Yep not much serious difference btw the two. Obama abandoned the war in Iraq under Bush's terms, not in 6 months as he said he would. We're still spending 2 billion a week in Afghanistan when states and budget cuts are taking place all over America. Many states could use a billion just to cut down the homeless rate but not like Obama gives a ? . Obama's been a complete ? when it comes to the war against marijuana, he LIED saying states should do what they want with marijuana but continues helping the feds ? down on states that have already LEGALIZED medical marijuana, word to California and many other states around the nation. Less people were locked up in the war on drugs during Bush's term compared to Obama's terms. Obama as commander in chief can tell the feds to stop enforcing the stupid marijuana laws, just like he commanded the feds to stop deportations of illegals. He also commanded the feds to stop enforcing the Defense of Marriage Act, which kicks ? out the military if they publicly declare themselves ? .

So yeah, Obama isn't much better or different then Bush. Is he better, yeah but again not by much. The healthcare law might be Obama's best achievement but don't be surprised if the country goes bankrupt before most of it is implemented. I haven't been very impressed with Obama's at best cosmetic changes to the American way of life.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    irrational ass fans....

? Whitney Houston.

Whoa, what's Whitney Houston gota do with this? Leave my baby alone
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    again, thats what politicians do.
    of course, some of us might have posted in a lighter vein and sometimes we can relax and enjoy it. but also...
    in my opinion the best to ever do it as far as manipulation and lying have been karl rove and the w crew. they had no shame, they upped the ante. play the game or play the couch....
    sounds like them doing something you're saying Obama does. so perhaps people espousing anti-Obama sentiments just don't like that behavior from anyone?
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd say about 75% of anti obama sentiment is racist ? .

the remaining 25% is legit criticism but even that seems to be tinged with some bitterness that I imagine is resentment toward the Obama cult of personality more than anything.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2013
    Options

the remaining 25% is legit criticism but even that seems to be tinged with some bitterness that I imagine is resentment toward the Obama cult of personality more than anything.

That doesn't make any sense, how can you say 25% of anti-Obama sentiment is legit criticism then jump to conclusions and say 75% of the other criticism is racist?? The thread is about anti-Obama sentiment in the BLACK community. And I don't think the avg critic of Obama even cares about his cult of personality, my mom is the biggest Obama fan I know, I still love her. My homegirl loves Obama a lot too, doesn't stop me from still smashing.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options

this "0% of the criticism of Obama is legitimate" type of attitude might have something to do with that resentment

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama = CFR puppet

That's really all you need to know
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Obama = CFR puppet

That's really all you need to know

Obama is a puppet for sure but what does CFR stand for