Perhaps Kat, Lady Zee, or the Other Good White Folks Can Answer This Question

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
Why is it that white people will have their curtains WIDE THE ? OPEN and their houses brightly lit?I'm not talking about on a second, third, or higher level floor, hell if I lived on a high floor I wouldn't close my curtains either. These people have their curtains opened on basement levels. I'm like damn, why do they have their curtains opened like that, a passerby would know what they have in their house better than they do. I've lived in the San Francisco Bay Area and both New York so I've noticed that this is a nationwide phenomenon.

5687744_f496.jpg

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moms always says that white people like people looking in their house.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i always noticed this myself

kat is our resident cracka, please explain
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ?

Did you take this picture?

Unfortunately, I didn't, but I wish I had a camera that was good enough to get a picture of that white lady and baby playing and watching t.v. the other night.

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    White Women secretly prays that a thristy savage Buck ? is lurking in the shadows watching the prize jewel of the unforbidden fruit white woman that he cant resist the urge of having her that he get's sick to his stomach like a junkie gets when they jonez for smack that he breaks in the house like a uncontrollable wild animal and throw the helpless pure white woman to the ground and have wild animalistic like sex with her and satisfy her sick twisted fantasy, and she proudly carries the ? Manchild in pregnancy while having the white husband thinking the baby is his.

^ This fool is pretending he's the female in this fantasy. what the ? is wrong with you dawg?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    White Women secretly prays that a thristy savage Buck ? is lurking in the shadows watching the prize jewel of the unforbidden fruit white woman that he cant resist the urge of having her that he get's sick to his stomach like a junkie gets when they jonez for smack that he breaks in the house like a uncontrollable wild animal and throw the helpless pure white woman to the ground and have wild animalistic like sex with her and satisfy her sick twisted fantasy, and she proudly carries the ? Manchild in pregnancy while having the white husband thinking the baby is his.

^ This fool is pretending he's the female in this fantasy. what the ? is wrong with you dawg?

you daughter of alpha ? , shut the ? up, you snitch ass ? just like your man crush Rick Ross you is a ? snitch, flag a ? nuts you little ? ? with stained undergarments
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    savannah Ga u can ride down the main street and see this ? at dusk....im talmbout big ass houses wit they curtains wide open...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brah...

8MsWQ.gif
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I be seeing them do that when I go to the "rich" neighborhoods.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Anywhere in Ga u can ride down the main street and see this ? at dusk....im talmbout big ass houses wit they curtains wide open...

fixed
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My homeboy that live in these condo type townhouses have neighbors that do that. ? is disturbing.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Watching white women undress is goat. They don't suspect ? and their schedule is predictable so you know when she undressin

You be posted up outside like

tumblr_m3gs6oPPe21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I have my spots. Last weekend it was 7 of us watching her try on clothes for 20 minutes
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

you daughter of alpha ? , shut the ? up, you snitch ass ? just like your man crush Rick Ross you is a ? snitch, flag a ? nuts you little ? ? with stained undergarments

lol I hit a nerve man? All that name calling is indicative of hurt feelings, or a woman on her period.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Jack wrote: »

...so do home invaders. For them, it's like window shopping.

"Ok imma steal that. And that one. Oh I'm definitely taking that. WHA?? Is that the new 80" Vizio? I GOTZ to get that!"
  • VulcanRaven
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Mad Jack wrote: »

...so do home invaders. For them, it's like window shopping.

"Ok imma steal that. And that one. Oh I'm definitely taking that. WHA?? Is that the new 80" Vizio? I GOTZ to get that!"
    Yeah man its true. Im in a townhouse and my room is on the second floor and I still keep my curtains close and covered as much as possible even when I got the fan in. I got 2 computers, a flat screen, tons of games and movies and a PS3, Kindle HD and PSVita for people to steal if they lurking.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was pretty obvious why, because they are so self absorbed they think everyone wants to know what they're doing and what their house looks like *shrug*
  • VulcanRaven
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I thought it was pretty obvious why, because they are so self absorbed they think everyone wants to know what they're doing and what their house looks like *shrug*

So do you do this? and what them ? looking like again?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I lived in an apartment I did, not now that I live in a house, to creepy that people could be watching you from the shadows.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, this another ether that should go in the white people thread.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh it's worse during Christmas time tho. White folks damn near have the front door and windows open. All b/c they want folks to see their Christmas tree decorations.