For my nba 2k people, avoid leagues online with this guy in them....

P swayze166
P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
2kers avoid any leagues online with a guy named "keymmental", he runs or help run a bunch of leagues and uses multiple gamer tags to get trades in his favor for him and his boys etc. played in one of his leagues then in like 2 he was also in and he was exposed on 2k forums and operation sports for cheating etc...goes back as far as nba 2k11

Just a heads up to my IC people.

Comments

• Gambo
    Gambo Members Posts: 21
    Yeah man, dude is NOTORIOUS for that...I have pictures of messages people sent me, can impost them from my hard drive?
  • P swayze166
    edited January 2013
    I dunno how to do it, but send them to me so I can add it to my hard drive , ill message you my email

Dude is a weirdo, created a fake YouTube etc to try and say I was doing what he actually was once he realized I was on to him and exposed him....but he runs in leagues with 10 plus friends on Xbox so they always back him up and try to turn it around, cuz they are he dudes that always get hooked up and end up with the best players/teams.....I was in one league where his boy in OPPOSITE conference who was garbage btw, had a team with Lebron, melo, joe Johnson, pau gasol, Ibaka, etc
  • Gambo
    Wow...my ? I ran into a bunch of that ? , I'm in league where he stole those wins lmaoooo, played dude who is in my league, that's the guy he stole cheap wins from, his boy ducked me in playoffs and he co commish so he simmed series after I dominated league was top seed to help his boy out.....I sent u pics, sad ? go to all that effort for a ? video game league
  • Gambo
    Wait....lol he in league trying to say I'm you lmaooooo....just noticed ya name etc. wowwwwwwww this ? crazy
  • Gambo
    He stay referencing p swayze, wow this crazy some manti Te'o ? Lolllll
  • Gambo
    edited January 2013
    Here's another dude that hit me up about him
    image-4_zpsf00de249.jpg

Plus got a message the other day that he was in league and made it to finals against not one of his friends and stole 2 wins using the lost connection lag glitch for a win hoping to stretch it to game 7 and win but he still lost, and dude who won is a neutral cool dude, not one of his boys.

image-4_zps89b7994a.jpg
  • Nyc finest
    Nyc finest Members Posts: 2
    Lmao, man everyone in the hood know that weird ass ? , lives over by crugger ave. in the Bronx, ? a cornball special Ed type ?
  • Gambo
    Wow...NYC finest right, just checked his Facebook peep this......

image-4_zpse4f856ce.jpg
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can understand simming series but whats bad about this dude making trades in his favor?

I thought u were supposed to make trades in your favor
  • Gambo
    ^uses multiple gamer tags to get trades done for him and his boys. He controls multiple teams in a league. Like insider trading.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

what little bytch

I was like, how is one man building all star teams?
    he aint the problem, the ? who accept the trades are the problems

people should take all the screenshots and send them to up the ladder to get dude and his culprits permabanned
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going through all of that for a video game, though? That ? sounds like he has no life...

Probably at the crib looking like this...

th?id=H.4899042405123184&pid=15.1
  • P swayze166
    So ILL wrote: »
    Going through all of that for a video game, though? That ? sounds like he has no life...

Probably at the crib looking like this...

th?id=H.4899042405123184&pid=15.1

Ya dude a grown man too lol, sad. I jumped in his league like a year ago and went 20-1 or some ? and right before we were supposed to play he created all these lies and weirdo ? ....instead of just playing me....trying to uphold his videotape rep to his gang of merry men lol. Then refused to play me, I was like dude it's just a video game.......weirdo ? cat man. ? doesn't realize he exposed himself and his address and all that, just lucky I don't live anywhere near New York lol,3000 miles too far away. I'd pay to see his face in real life. Internet people man, smh.....I'm old school type ? , u sitting on a couch across from dude u playing, u know not to play that cute bs ? or you get smacked the ? up. I remember the days when ? would get Molly wooped and beat the brakes off em for doing that type of ? in mortal kombat and street fighter for....ahhh the 90's those were the days. Lol