Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er
    2) He has not lost A step...he has lost a COUPLE of steps

? yaself if you dont recognize the comedy that is the Dwade 'im too slow to get around you so lemme try this pump fake even tho i dont even shoot jumpers anymore" move.

2432318_o.gif

he was doing that pumpfake before he "lost a step" a lot of people were doing it so they can get to the line. that's how cats were getting their points . Are y'all really trying to take that open court discussion and run with it ?

Bruh...You do not play basketball.

The pump fake is a useful move when your jumpshot is a viable threat AND you are know for taking whatever shot your faking

Dwade pre-injuries barely quailified for those 2 points, but now? He isnt even close. Every nggain the league know dwade a) doesnt want to take that jumper, b) is not a real threat to make it anyway. That would be the shot you want him to take....then he yells to the ref beggin for a foul like Felishia old beggin ass

Hstory lesson: Dwade got that from Sam Cassell, who was a threat to shoot n score right over you so that fake was gold.

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er

? yaself if you dont recognize the comedy that is the Dwade 'im too slow to get around you so lemme try this pump fake even tho i dont even shoot jumpers anymore" move.

2432318_o.gif

he was doing that pumpfake before he "lost a step" a lot of people were doing it so they can get to the line. that's how cats were getting their points . Are y'all really trying to take that open court discussion and run with it ?

The pump fake is a useful move when your jumpshot is a viable threat AND you are know for taking whatever shot your faking

Dwade pre-injuries barely quailified for those 2 points, but now? He isnt even close. Every nggain the league know dwade a) doesnt want to take that jumper, b) is not a real threat to make it anyway. That would be the shot you want him to take....then he yells to the ref beggin for a foul like Felishia old beggin ass

Hstory lesson: Dwade got that from Sam Cassell, who was a threat to shoot n score right over you so that fake was gold.

you don't know what the ? your talking about . ? know d wade can't shoot and still fall for it any way . Have you watch a ball in game in the past decade .

NBA basketball is way different than playing at the local Y . They go about the game in a different way they trying get

to foul line to get their points thats what scorer's do . Kobe , Lebron , Pierce etc been doing that pump fake get you
    up in the air ? for the longest its been in the league for the longest but ? still fall for it . Now all of sudden

dwade is doing it because he lost a step you are really ? .

• MC The Rapper
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread stopped being about bosh like 3 pages ago. Thanks ocelot lol remove the meme I made for yu out your sig you ankle lovin muthafucka
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 pages of post about pump fakes
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er

2432318_o.gif

Just stop, your showing your lack of knowledge here. Wade is 62% from the left wing, 40% from the right wing, 58% from the right side 17-20 feet out. These numbers are the exact reason he gets dudes to bite on the pump fake
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? trippin if you don't think Tony Parker is a HOF
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread stopped being about bosh like 3 pages ago. Thanks ocelot lol remove the meme I made for yu out your sig you ankle lovin muthafucka

Ive had sigs off for so long I forgot it was still there...lol
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Y'all ? trippin if you don't think Tony Parker is a HOF

3 chips
    1 finals MVP
    career of 18 and 7

dumb things ppl say in the cheap seats
  • S2J
    Options
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er

2432318_o.gif

you don't know what the ? your talking about . ? know d wade can't shoot and still fall for it any way . Have you watch a ball in game in the past decade .

NBA basketball is way different than playing at the local Y . They go about the game in a different way they trying get

to foul line to get their points thats what scorer's do . Kobe , Lebron , Pierce etc been doing that pump fake get you
    up in the air ? for the longest its been in the league for the longest but ? still fall for it .
    Now all of sudden

I watch Heat games-got league pass-he has about a 25% success rate. You watch highlights and see him do it and it works. What they dont show is the other 3 times in the game he tried it and either 1) shot a rythm-less jumpshot after te defender doesnt go for it, 2) kicked it back out after losin his dribble, or 3) shoot leaning-in and cry for the foul. Its cringe-worthy. Its ugly basketball. Its fundamental-less basketball. It is the exact reason they CHANGED THE RULE and refs arent supposed to call that ? .

@ bolded them dudes are all SHOOTERS. They do the move off of a reaction/overreaction from the defender, while Wade does it as his FIRST move. He has no intention of shooting the shot, but raher he wants the foul. This is crystal clear, not to a to novice fan, but to someone who actually...plays...basketball.

Yall gon stop this 'bullshyt sports knowlegde' propoganda yall pushin, i swear
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade don't even try to score no more just ? fake and try to get cheap fouls. It's a disgrace
  • S2J
    edited January 2013
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er

2432318_o.gif

Just stop, your showing your lack of knowledge here. Wade is 62% from the left wing, 40% from the right wing, 58% from the right side 17-20 feet out. These numbers are the exact reason he gets dudes to bite on the pump fake

Those numbers are great, they really are...answer me this: Is Dwayne Wade a "shooter"? Yes or no.

As stated above the guys who USED to eat off that move (KD, Kobe, Pierce, all the way back to Casell) are all traditional, 'make 90 out of 100 jump shots in practice' SHOOTERS. Wade is a slasher. Wade passes up open J's, b/c he's a streak jump shooter. Stats form 1 year dont change his career profile: teams WANT him to take jumpers rather than him gettign ot the bucket. Guys going for that move every once ina while doenst make it an efficient move. Ever.

• jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er

2432318_o.gif

up in the air ? for the longest its been in the league for the longest but ? still fall for it .
    Now all of sudden

I watch Heat games-got league pass-he has about a 25% success rate. You watch highlights and see him do it and it works. What they dont show is the other 3 times in the game he tried it and either 1) shot a rythm-less jumpshot after te defender doesnt go for it, 2) kicked it back out after losin his dribble, or 3) shoot leaning-in and cry for the foul. Its cringe-worthy. Its ugly basketball. Its fundamental-less basketball. It is the exact reason they CHANGED THE RULE and refs arent supposed to call that ? .

@ bolded them dudes are all SHOOTERS. They do the move off of a reaction/overreaction from the defender, while Wade does it as his FIRST move. He has no intention of shooting the shot, but raher he wants the foul. This is crystal clear, not to a to novice fan, but to someone who actually...plays...basketball.

Bolded is on some "I actually watch basketball and have actually played organized basketball in my lifetime" ? .

Oh... And to answer the thread... Bosh is a HoF. A quintessential "Lock" is someone who makes it on their 1st attempt. I don't think he makes it on 1st attempt, but more the 2nd attempt like Reggie Miller.

#CloseThread
  • S2J
    edited January 2013
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Wade don't even try to score no more just ? fake and try to get cheap fouls. It's a disgrace

Bruh i get amazed at the ? that is common knowlegde IRL and come here and its debated! Lmao I was in a barber shop full of a dozen nggas n we all laughed at Wade's bullshyt while watchin the game
  • S2J
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er

2432318_o.gif

Now all of sudden

Bolded is on some "I actually watch basketball and have actually played organized basketball in my lifetime" ? .
    Oh... And to answer the thread... Bosh is a HoF. A quintessential "Lock" is someone who makes it on their 1st attempt. I don't think he makes it on 1st attempt, but more the 2nd attempt like Reggie Miller.

#CloseThread

Word man. True story: im at the park last year and some HS kid-youngin was nice- pulled the Dwade move--im talkin get the defender up but then not even try to shoot, just put it up so it counts as a shot atempt! Lmao Awkward silence...They gave him ball but u can tell everyone was thinkin:

NGGA, we dont even shoot free throws!?!? What are you doin?? Lmao smh
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er

2432318_o.gif

Those numbers are great, they really are...answer me this: Is Dwayne Wade a "shooter"? Yes or no.

As stated above the guys who USED to eat off that move (KD, Kobe, Pierce, all the way back to Casell) are all traditional, 'make 90 out of 100 jump shots in practice' SHOOTERS. Wade is a slasher. Wade passes up open J's, b/c he's a streak jump shooter. Stats form 1 year dont change his career profile: teams WANT him to take jumpers rather than him gettign ot the bucket. Guys going for that move every once ina while doenst make it an efficient move. Ever.

Wade is absolutely a slasher...but the fact that he CAN shoot with accuracy makes that pump fake lethal. If you dont go up there is a 60+% chance that he'll put it in so you have to play the odds and jump. If you jump he's got you...either 1) drives by or 2) gets the foul, goes to the stripe and now your another PF away from the bench. Adding the pump fake is no different than adding post moves or a 3 point shot.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK so from this thread I learned that Wade is a pump faker cause he can no longer get around the defender....yet he can't shoot....knowing these things people still fall for the fake...sounds like smart b ball to me
  • S2J
    edited January 2013
    Options
    1) Dwade is a HOF'er

2432318_o.gif

Wade is absolutely a slasher...but the fact that he CAN shoot with accuracy makes that pump fake lethal. If you dont go up there is a 60+% chance that he'll put it in so you have to play the odds and jump. If you jump he's got you...either 1) drives by or 2) gets the foul, goes to the stripe and now your another PF away from the bench. Adding the pump fake is no different than adding post moves or a 3 point shot.

Ah ah ah, my friend. Wade does his pump fake AFTER he picks up his dribble. You should know thissss haha smh

edit: Oh my bad, the highlights only start at him pump-faking. you had no way of knowing that.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    @s2jepeka what the ? are you talking about. You said pump faking with no intention of shooting to get to the foul line and then if you don't get the call complaining to the Ref . . That's the NBA game for a scorer getting to the line by any means . I mean this whole thread has been taken over by Wade detractors because your mad at dwayne wade for doing ? that has been done and continues now by a bunch of players. You a lying muthafucka if you saying you got league pass because they still let that pump fake rule , the reggie miller rule , the rip thru move rock in games . Matter fact in the Celtics game (which I supposedly didn't watch since you know my viewing habits) He got that call a few times off the pump fake, in the Detroit game he got that call, the raptors game he got that call. That's apart of the NBA game its call driven and tons of players and coaches try to work the refs. Its not fundamentally sound for the ? that has never played pro ball but its standard practice in the NBA . The NBA is not church league , high school, or college ball its different .
  • ocelot
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    OK so from this thread I learned that Wade is a pump faker cause he can no longer get around the defender....yet he can't shoot....knowing these things people still fall for the fake...sounds like smart b ball to me

Don't know why ? jump... Guess its an reaction thing. I bet if you see Kwhai Lenard guard Wade he'll just keep his hands up and wait Duncan to rebound it...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe is the king of that ? .
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here hating on Bosh. He is the best overall 4 in the league
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes The Jackie Robinson For Dinosaurs...Why Wouldn't He Be
  • ocelot
    Options
    Sorry Peagle... Had to do it.

? thought I was buggin when I said he was washed.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ? in here taking a dump on washed Wade.................................hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

****exits thread still giggling!!!!!****

btw, ? sonned Pierce in here comparing his career to Bosh.....hahahahahahaahahaahaha

shouts to ocelot for dropping that knowledge............tony parker career>>>>>Wade

its soo bad, i done made the ? stop using they fav line

"but, but, but, he is the best defensive guard since Jordan.....he gets 2 blocks every other thursday night LOL ....FOH"

Wade >>>>>> Bean

Word?