SI.Com's 2013 NFL Mock Draft 1.0

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Logan Ryan and Khaseem Greene could and should go in First Round imo..
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont know why they have those QB's going in the Top10 picks, none are worth near that.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Geno Smith will be a top 10 pick unless he has a ? combine. Thanks to his preseason 2012 hype and the "read option fad" there is no way he makes it past the 10th pick.

Either Kansas City, philly, or Arizona will take him.

If I was his agent I would either have him cherry pick his combine events or not perform at the combine at all.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    greenbay and taking ? as ball with the first...now a 3rd rounder sure
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrence Williams huh? I wouldn't be mad at that. We've needed another WR threat next to Andre for as long as I can remember.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    the way he torched up them longhorns, you seen him work in action and know what he is capable of
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You'd think teams would learn from Andy Dalton, Kaepernick, Russel Wilson, etc.-all QBs taken in 2nd rd or lower

Unless its Geno Smith, Arizona n Buffalo at 7 n 8 might end up pickin guys who could be available for their 2nd round pick anyway.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how ? dare them give Te'O to us Sizzle would harass dat weak minded mawfucka he cant survive in da 410
  • S2J
    edited January 2013
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    how ? dare them give Te'O to us Sizzle would harass dat weak minded mawfucka he cant survive in da 410

Actually 1 thing that could atleast manage Teo's credibility is a Ray Lewis co-sign. I could see a Gameday segment with Retired Ray talkin about Teo like he not even there, 'CC i had to rebuild this man!' All while Teo right besde him noddin his head.

Yea Teo would be a ? ---i mean great pick up for the Ravens.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Actually 1 thing that could atleast manage Teo's credibility is a Ray Lewis co-sign. I could see a Gameday segment with Retired Ray talkin about Teo like he not even there, 'CC i had to rebuild this man!' All while Teo right besde him noddin his head.

he wont make it Bernard Pollard nd Suggs will hurt his feelins lmao
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    won't any qb be drafted in the 1st round
  • S2J
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

he wont make it Bernard Pollard nd Suggs will hurt his feelins lmao

Everybody go thru Ray tho. I heard even vets will get treated like rookies if they dont literally go sit n talk w/ Ray and get that stamp. If Ray say Teo aight, he good.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We were pose to draft Te'o according to Kiper before the scandal broke but I don't care about all that we need LBs, its bad enough we past on Upshaw last year. We haven't had a decent Lb since London Fletcher
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Detroit needs corners, I hope they do pick Milliner.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope Te'o runs a 5.3 and falls to us in the 3rd/4th round.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got the feeling Te'o gon' put up epic numbers at the combine. The magic somoan force is strong with him.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spencer Ware would be a solid pick for somebody in the late rounds.

Can run between the tackles, pass block very well, and can catch out the backfield.

Solid back up in a two back system.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a team takes a QB in the top 10, they're reaching...
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want te'o for the ravens.. I thought we should have gotten vontaze burfict. Last year when slipped out the draft..that kind of aggression with ray Lewis mentoring him would have been dangerous for the league..plus ray would have got him n shape
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    since when do guards go in the top 10?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is when we had J. Evans and C. Nicks at our guards position. We was unstoppable on offense.

We lost Nicks last offseason and our running game suffered and Brees had a couple games with a lot of pressure up the middle.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    If it aint a LB..do not want....

Need a RB but Not sure with taking those in the 1st anymore
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    All I know is when we had J. Evans and C. Nicks at our guards position. We was unstoppable on offense.

We lost Nicks last offseason and our running game suffered and Brees had a couple games with a lot of pressure up the middle.

im with you on their importance....teams just dont feel the same as far as drafting them that early
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Tyler Wilson from Ark is gonna be drafted Top 10 and will be picked b4 Glennon from NC State
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really hope the Chargers can help the O-Line with the draft

11. Chargers DT Star Lotulelei Utah Sr. 6-3 320

Don't like that at all...really want Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan but people are saying it's highly unlikely he'll fall to 11 now.

don't worry, he will not last that long.