So Farrakhan has Totally Lost it...

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    he talks schitt alot of the time, but on this occasion is is right... theres always gonna be a gun problem if you can own them so freely... its the only western country in the world that allows you to carry a handgun or assault riffles so easily, and for that reason ? massacres and police shootings are a regular occurrence... look at the gun laws for the rest of europe or western continents, either hand guns and machine guns are illegal, or you have to jump thru hoops and belong to a sporting gun club to own them...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so basically what I am reading is America should be more like Europe? We should give up one of the fundamentals that made us a nation so we can be more like the people we fought to not be ruled by? ? that Most gun crimes are committed by illegal weapons, I have yet to meet a real person who has a problem with background checks but everyone I know has issue with the telling me what weapons I am allowed to own. For anyone that wants to live less free so they can feel more secure move the ? on to another western nation that will call on the US as soon as the ? hits the fan for them...
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    well, let's remember that this is the same guy who talks about mystical spaceships, so i wouldn't say he JUST lost it.
    rage wrote: »
    Lost it?? Dude is kicking pure etherous truth.
    you do not see the issue with a guy who leads the Nation of Islam saying "we've got heavily-armed police to protect us?" at the very least, it's a major "? you, i've got mine" along the lines of Bobby Rush.

also, this:
    Malcolmxm1carbine3gr.gif

Cuomo and Farrakhan want to take away Malcolm X's Assault rifle lol
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    he talks schitt alot of the time, but on this occasion is is right... theres always gonna be a gun problem if you can own them so freely... its the only western country in the world that allows you to carry a handgun or assault riffles so easily, and for that reason ? massacres and police shootings are a regular occurrence... look at the gun laws for the rest of europe or western continents, either hand guns and machine guns are illegal, or you have to jump thru hoops and belong to a sporting gun club to own them...
    Canada has freer gun laws that you're giving them credit for, and they don't seem to have these issues.

also, token issues with the terms "assault rifles" and "regular occurrence," etc, etc
    i guess in fairness you'd expect Farrakhan to not want Malcolm X to have an assault rifle...
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

imho, there are so many things wrong with what you've said here. i don't know where to start. meh, i don't have the time now...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Canada has freer gun laws that you're giving them credit for, and they don't seem to have these issues.

also, token issues with the terms "assault rifles" and "regular occurrence," etc, etc
    i guess in fairness you'd expect Farrakhan to not want Malcolm X to have an assault rifle...

canada's gun laws are alot stricter... but all that is irrelevant, the fact is america has a serious gun problem, and the massacres that happen all to often tells you that the gun laws need to revised...

guns obviously wont be banned in america, but the laws need to be toughed up... if guns where to be banned though, atleast alot of people would feel safer about being pulled over by the police, knowing they wont have a gun on them to murder like sean bell and oscar grant... with reference to the 'assault rifles' and 'regular occurrence' people dont need automatic assault rifles, and the mass shootings are a regular occurrence...

'A firearms expert says Canada's tougher gun laws likely help insulate this country from U.S-style massacres like the one in Connecticut Friday that shocked the world.'
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    same man who perms his hair like the white men he loves to hate.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not think non americans should speak on the issue they do not have the same level of personal context and invovlement and speak from the vantage point of the ignorant due to their own lack of freedoms...
  • janklow
    Options
    -and the massacres that happen all to often tells you that the gun laws need to revised...
    the massacres don't happen "all too often" unless by "all too often," you mean "ever." and you're not going to get to "ever" with the legislation being pushed right now.
    guns obviously wont be banned in america-
    not right now. but i wonder why politicians in New York were talking confiscation and politicians in California currently are?
    if guns where to be banned though, atleast alot of people would feel safer about being pulled over by the police, knowing they wont have a gun on them to murder like sean bell and oscar grant...
    what the hell does this even mean? because if you're implying that a police officer can't accidentally shoot you on the suspicion that you have a gun because guns are illegal, i don't know where to start with that one.
    with reference to the 'assault rifles' and 'regular occurrence' people dont need automatic assault rifles, and the mass shootings are a regular occurrence...
    well, first off, "automatic assault rifles" are the topic now? because they've been heavily regulated since 1934. or are we talking about whatever firearms are arbitrarily called "assault rifles" because they look mean?

and "regular occurrence" isn't defined by using it again. how "regularly" do you think mass shootings occur?
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    -and the massacres that happen all to often tells you that the gun laws need to revised...
    the massacres don't happen "all too often" unless by "all too often," you mean "ever." and you're not going to get to "ever" with the legislation being pushed right now.
    guns obviously wont be banned in america-
    not right now. but i wonder why politicians in New York were talking confiscation and politicians in California currently are?
    if guns where to be banned though, atleast alot of people would feel safer about being pulled over by the police, knowing they wont have a gun on them to murder like sean bell and oscar grant...
    what the hell does this even mean? because if you're implying that a police officer can't accidentally shoot you on the suspicion that you have a gun because guns are illegal, i don't know where to start with that one.
    with reference to the 'assault rifles' and 'regular occurrence' people dont need automatic assault rifles, and the mass shootings are a regular occurrence...
    well, first off, "automatic assault rifles" are the topic now? because they've been heavily regulated since 1934. or are we talking about whatever firearms are arbitrarily called "assault rifles" because they look mean?

and "regular occurrence" isn't defined by using it again. how "regularly" do you think mass shootings occur?

theres always some nutcase shooting up a public place... since 1982 there have been ATLEAST 62 public massacres, and whats worse, 25 of them have taken place since 2006, and even worse than than 12 of them took place in 2012, thats one a month!!! i would say thats a regular occurrence...

and most of the guns used, where obtained legally and where either assault riffles or glock hand guns...

and if you cant understand what i said about the police, i cant help you, let me try once more, i said if the police didnt carry guns, when they pull you over, you would feel alot safer, with the fact you know the racist ? havnt got guns drawn on you, looking for an excuse to put some rounds into your back....
  • janklow
    Options
    theres always some nutcase shooting up a public place... since 1982 there have been ATLEAST 62 public massacres, and whats worse, 25 of them have taken place since 2006, and even worse than than 12 of them took place in 2012, thats one a month!!! i would say thats a regular occurrence...
    i want some support for this claims, because even the most rabid anti-gun politicians aren't claiming that many. then we can talk about how many would actually be affected by the laws you want. but let's stop talking "there's always" and see some lists. start with the 12 in 2012, at least.
    and most of the guns used, where obtained legally and where either assault riffles or glock hand guns...
    well, to start, none of the proposed legislation is going to stop "Glock handguns" (as if Glock-brand handguns are somehow the GUNS FOR MASSACRES). and we're still not getting any information as to what you supposedly mean by "assault rifles." you just threw out "automatic assault rifles" a post ago; tell me how many crimes are really committed with those.
    and if you cant understand what i said about the police, i cant help you, let me try once more, i said if the police didnt carry guns, when they pull you over, you would feel alot safer, with the fact you know the racist ? havnt got guns drawn on you, looking for an excuse to put some rounds into your back....
    you think there's any way the police will stop carrying guns because of gun-banning laws?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay, i feel better now that i know you're just ? around in here.

• water ur seeds
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i want some support for this claims, because even the most rabid anti-gun politicians aren't claiming that many. then we can talk about how many would actually be affected by the laws you want. but let's stop talking "there's always" and see some lists. start with the 12 in 2012, at least.
    well, to start, none of the proposed legislation is going to stop "Glock handguns" (as if Glock-brand handguns are somehow the GUNS FOR MASSACRES). and we're still not getting any information as to what you supposedly mean by "assault rifles." you just threw out "automatic assault rifles" a post ago; tell me how many crimes are really committed with those.
    you think there's any way the police will stop carrying guns because of gun-banning laws?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay, i feel better now that i know you're just ? around in here.

see you cant argue the facts then haha ok im done here, ive stated my point, ive got nothing more to say...

and if the average person stopped walking round carrying guns, eventually, once guns are less common, the normal police response team should, like they done in the other countries where guns became illegal to conceal and walk round with...

and if even if the police did still carry guns, they wouldnt be able to get away with shooting innocent people like they do now, because they wouldnt be able to say the victim was carrying a gun or say they assumed the victim was carrying a gun or whatever...
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2013
    Options
    heres the report of the 12 shootings in 12months... Theres actually nearly 20, not 12... And they dont include all the gang shootings and murders that arnt considered 'mass' killings...

On Friday morning, 27 people were reportedly shot and killed at Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, CT. According to sources, 18 of these casualties were children. This is the second mass shooting in the US this week, after a gunman opened fire in an Oregon shopping mall on Tuesday, killing 2. ABC News reports that there have been 31 school shootings in the US since Columbine in 1999, when 13 people were killed.

The rate of people killed by guns in the US is 19.5 times higher than similar high-income countries in the world. In the last 30 years since 1982, America has mourned at least 61 mass murders. Below is a timeline of mass shootings in the US since the Columbine High massacre:

December 14, 2012. A gunman opened fire at a Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. At least 27 people died, including 20 children, according to reports.

December 11, 2012. Jacob Tyler Roberts, 22, allegedly stole a rifle from a family friend and went into a Clackamas, Oregon shopping mall with "several fully-loaded magazines" of ammunition. He killed two bystanders before shooting himself.

November 6, 2012. Lawrence Jones, 42, opened fire at Valley Protein, the Fresno, California meat-processing plant where he worked. He killed two people and himself. Two more were seriously injured.

October 21, 2012 Radcliffe Haughton, 45, bought a handgun and drove to a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, spa where his estranged wife was working. He killed three people, including his wife, before shooting himself.

September 27, 2012. Five were shot to death by 36-year-old Andrew Engeldinger at Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, MN. Three others were wounded. Engeldinger went on a rampage after losing his job, ultimately killing himself.

August 31, 2012 . Ex-Marine Terrell Tyler, 22, opened fire at the Old Bridge, New Jersey supermarket where he worked. He killed two of his coworkers before shooting himself in the head.

August 24, 2012. Jeffrey Johnson shot a former coworker and injured nine more people before being shot and killed by police. The shooting occurred near New York's Empire State Building during rush hour.

August 13, 2012. Three people including a police officer were killed in shootings near the campus of Texas A&M University. The alleged shooter, Thomas Caffell, was said to be obsessed with video games and was having financial problems.

August 5, 2012. Six Sikh temple members were killed when 40-year-old US Army veteran Wade Michael Page opened fire in a gurdwara in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Four others were injured, and Page killed himself.

July 20, 2012. During the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, CO, 24-year-old James Holmes killed 12 people and wounded 58. Holmes was arrested outside the theater.

May 29, 2012. Ian Stawicki opened fire on Cafe Racer Espresso in Seattle, WA, killing 5 and himself after a citywide manhunt.

April 6, 2012. Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, shot 5 black men in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in racially motivated shooting spree. Three died.

April 2, 2012. A former student, 43-year-old One L. Goh killed 7 people at Oikos University, a Korean Christian college in Oakland, CA. The shooting was the sixth-deadliest school massacre in the US and the deadliest attack on a school since the 2007 Virginia Tech massacre.

February 27, 2012. Three students were killed by Thomas “TJ” Lane, another student, in a rampage at Chardon High School in Chardon, OH. Three others were injured.

February 21, 2012. Jeong Soo Paek burst into a spa his family owned in Norcross, near Atlanta, Ga. He killed four relatives before turning the gun on himself, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported at the time. Police speculated that financial problems motivated the shooting.

January 10, 2012. Three teenagers were shot dead in an ambush in Philadelphia, CBS reported at the time. The 30-year-old suspect opened fire on four teens in a car, killing three and injuring one.

October 14, 2011. Eight people died in a shooting at Salon Meritage hair salon in Seal Beach, CA. The gunman, 41-year-old Scott Evans Dekraai, killed six women and two men dead, while just one woman survived. It was Orange County’s deadliest mass killing.

September 6, 2011. Eduardo Sencion, 32, entered an IHOP restaurant in Carson City, NV and shot 12 people. Five died, including three National Guard members.

January 8, 2011. Former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-AZ) was shot in the head when 22-year-old Jared Loughner opened fire on an event she was holding at a Safeway market in Tucson, AZ. Six people died, including Arizona District Court Chief Judge John Roll, one of Giffords’ staffers, and a 9-year-old girl. 19 total were shot. Loughner has been sentenced to seven life terms plus 140 years, without parole.
  • janklow
    Options
    see you cant argue the facts then haha ok im done here, ive stated my point, ive got nothing more to say...
    i am noting you're saying this to dodge the fact that i am asking you to be specific about the terms you're using. yet you're going to claim i won't argue the facts? you won't talk about what's actually affected by the proposed legislation; you won't even attempt to define the terms you're using.

...and then, of course, after "i've got nothing more to say," the posting continues.
    and if the average person stopped walking round carrying guns, eventually, once guns are less common, the normal police response team should, like they done in the other countries where guns became illegal to conceal and walk round with...
    guns are illegal to conceal and walk around with in many places and, for the most part, without licenses. does that stop people from doing so if they choose to disregard the law?

simultaneously, you have nations like the UK that have only further and further restricted firearms rights... and yet, somehow, their police have only gotten MORE heavily armed.
    and if even if the police did still carry guns, they wouldnt be able to get away with shooting innocent people like they do now, because they wouldnt be able to say the victim was carrying a gun or say they assumed the victim was carrying a gun or whatever...
    how dense about this do you want to be? even if all guns were illegal, it would not wink them out of existence. police will ALWAYS be able to say "oh, i thought he had a weapon" or, even better, "i thought he had one of those BANNED GUNS." and the same ? will happen. you think police are going to stop carrying guns in some circumstance where private gun ownership is completely banned?
  • janklow
    Options
    heres the report of the 12 shootings in 12months... Theres actually nearly 20, not 12...
    okay, there are some immediate problems with your list:
    one, you actually said "12 of them took place in 2012."
    two, this is not "20 in 12 months," you're counting 2011 and 2012. that's TWENTY-FOUR months.
    three... i count 19 incidents below.

now, further, i wouldn't call some of these mass shootings. some are outright ? :
    August 24, 2012. Jeffrey Johnson shot a former coworker and injured nine more people before being shot and killed by police. The shooting occurred near New York's Empire State Building during rush hour.
    remember this? Johnson shot ONE person. the other nine people were shot by THE POLICE. one case, granted, but the agenda is clear here. but let's make it 18 in 24 months.

others aren't really mass shootings:
    April 6, 2012. Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, shot 5 black men in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in racially motivated shooting spree. Three died.
    heinous crimes, to be sure, but not one shooting. so i'd now make it 17 in 24 months.

some seem more like those "gang-related/non-mass-killing" shootings:
    January 10, 2012. Three teenagers were shot dead in an ambush in Philadelphia, CBS reported at the time. The 30-year-old suspect opened fire on four teens in a car, killing three and injuring one.
    did we read the news stories on this? that they were ambushed while looking for a fight? so, 16 in 24 months.

some (like the Clackmas shooting) could have been worse, but two shooting deaths hardly seems to qualify as a mass shooting. this may see harsh, but why does it matter? because the legislation being called for is railing against ? ASSAULT WEAPONS with their ? HIGH-CAPACITY MAGAZINES. so we have to have a cut-off for mass shootings at some point. if we say "more than 2 victims," we'd eliminate 4 more (note: the Caffell incident seems to be another "2 plus himself" incident); if we say anything more than 3 victims, we'd eliminate 2 more.

now the rest --10 in 24 months-- seem closer to what the average person thinks of as a mass shooting (and this, incidentally, is closer the kind of number even the administration throws out, and their number isn't this high). but suddenly it's no longer the regular occurrence you said before.
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2013
    Options
    heres the report of the 12 shootings in 12months... Theres actually nearly 20, not 12...
    two, this is not "20 in 12 months," you're counting 2011 and 2012. that's TWENTY-FOUR months.

now, further, i wouldn't call some of these mass shootings. some are outright ? :
    remember this? Johnson shot ONE person. the other nine people were shot by THE POLICE. one case, granted, but the agenda is clear here. but let's make it 18 in 24 months.

others aren't really mass shootings:
    heinous crimes, to be sure, but not one shooting. so i'd now make it 17 in 24 months.

some seem more like those "gang-related/non-mass-killing" shootings:
    did we read the news stories on this? that they were ambushed while looking for a fight? so, 16 in 24 months.

some (like the Clackmas shooting) could have been worse, but two shooting deaths hardly seems to qualify as a mass shooting. this may see harsh, but why does it matter? because the legislation being called for is railing against ? ASSAULT WEAPONS with their ? HIGH-CAPACITY MAGAZINES. so we have to have a cut-off for mass shootings at some point. if we say "more than 2 victims," we'd eliminate 4 more (note: the Caffell incident seems to be another "2 plus himself" incident); if we say anything more than 3 victims, we'd eliminate 2 more.

now the rest --10 in 24 months-- seem closer to what the average person thinks of as a mass shooting (and this, incidentally, is closer the kind of number even the administration throws out, and their number isn't this high). but suddenly it's no longer the regular occurrence you said before.

seems as we talking about this see in the news section this:

'Well, something sinister this way cometh. There has been a shooting in the First State of Delaware. How weird is it that Obama will be addressing gun violence in Chicago this week and Biden is from Delaware. Here is the AP story:
    WILMINGTON, Del. — State Police say three people have died in a courthouse shooting in Delaware.
    Delaware State Police Sgt. Paul Shavack confirmed three people died in the shooting Monday morning at the New Castle County Courthouse in Wilmington.
    Two police officers suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
    Shavack said officers exchanged gunfire with the shooter in the courthouse’s lobby before he passed metal detectors. Shavack did not say whether the shooter killed the two women or whether they were killed in the gunfire. Shavack also did not say how the shooter died.'

only the armed response unite carry guns in the uk, when theres a shooting or terrorist threat, the average copper on the street dont carry guns...

i found the others close by and added them... fact is im not saying ban guns, im saying tougher laws, its clear theres a big gun problem, with nutcases finding it easy to get hold of them, which these same nutcases wouldnt be able to in other western countries, so the obvious thing to do, is make it tougher to get hold of a gun, its not rocket science... and even 'if only 2 people die' the fact someone takes a gun to work or school and shoots someone, its not a regular shooting, especially when the shooter kills themselves in the end... we not gonna agree, so im gonna leave it... peace
  • janklow
    Options
    wait, wait, why is the guy who was claiming i wouldn't talk about facts skipping right over this:
    well?
    Delaware State Police Sgt. Paul Shavack confirmed three people died in the shooting Monday morning at the New Castle County Courthouse in Wilmington.
    Shavack said officers exchanged gunfire with the shooter in the courthouse’s lobby before he passed metal detectors. Shavack did not say whether the shooter killed the two women or whether they were killed in the gunfire. Shavack also did not say how the shooter died.'
    i believe this falls under my "2 victims + shooter = not a mass shooting" scenario. and i wonder if he was using the kind of firearm --you know, the kind you will not discuss the definition of-- that we're talking about.
    only the armed response unite carry guns in the uk, when theres a shooting or terrorist threat, the average copper on the street dont carry guns...
    they don't carry firearms in Northern Ireland? because it seems like that would be the UK. and they've pushed more frequent use of armed patrols in years AFTER their major bans came down (bans that apparently have proved mysteriously ineffective in Northern Ireland, i suppose).
    fact is im not saying ban guns, im saying tougher laws-
    ? . you're touting stricter gun laws that WOULD ban guns (to include guns not currently being spoken of being banned). you're tossing around phrases like "automatic assault rifles" and have given NO indication that you take issue with any prospective gun ban.
    and even 'if only 2 people die' the fact someone takes a gun to work or school and shoots someone, its not a regular shooting, especially when the shooter kills themselves in the end...
    i guess i will just quote myself: "two shooting deaths hardly seems to qualify as a mass shooting. this may see harsh, but why does it matter? because the legislation being called for is railing against ? ASSAULT WEAPONS with their ? HIGH-CAPACITY MAGAZINES. so we have to have a cut-off for mass shootings at some point."

• water ur seeds
    Options
    wait, wait, why is the guy who was claiming i wouldn't talk about facts skipping right over this:
    well?
    i believe this falls under my "2 victims + shooter = not a mass shooting" scenario. and i wonder if he was using the kind of firearm --you know, the kind you will not discuss the definition of-- that we're talking about.
    they don't carry firearms in Northern Ireland? because it seems like that would be the UK. and they've pushed more frequent use of armed patrols in years AFTER their major bans came down (bans that apparently have proved mysteriously ineffective in Northern Ireland, i suppose).
    fact is im not saying ban guns, im saying tougher laws-
    ? . you're touting stricter gun laws that WOULD ban guns (to include guns not currently being spoken of being banned). you're tossing around phrases like "automatic assault rifles" and have given NO indication that you take issue with any prospective gun ban.
    and even 'if only 2 people die' the fact someone takes a gun to work or school and shoots someone, its not a regular shooting, especially when the shooter kills themselves in the end...
    i guess i will just quote myself: "two shooting deaths hardly seems to qualify as a mass shooting. this may see harsh, but why does it matter? because the legislation being called for is railing against ? ASSAULT WEAPONS with their ? HIGH-CAPACITY MAGAZINES. so we have to have a cut-off for mass shootings at some point."

your talking in riddles starrr... first off i didnt say the deleware was a massacre... i dont even bother reading half your comments, you talk so much ? ...

and where did i say tougher gun laws would ban guns??? the fact you can buy a chocolate bar, can of coke and a 9mm in your local store is a joke...

do you know about the state of northern ireland, its like beirut, off course the police carry guns there, theres police shootings, bombs in the street and cars of fire, the rest of the police in the uk dont...
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trapped behind enemy lines.
    I got mines. I hope you "got yourself a gun".
  • janklow
    Options
    your talking in riddles starrr... first off i didnt say the deleware was a massacre... i dont even bother reading half your comments, you talk so much ? ...
    they might not seem like riddles if you read the whole posts, especially since you're theoretically debating the topic. but i suppose that's asking a bit much of you.
    and where did i say tougher gun laws would ban guns??? the fact you can buy a chocolate bar, can of coke and a 9mm in your local store is a joke...
    except that you cannot do this in the way you describe. oh, and as for where you said it? i suppose i should quote myself: you're touting stricter gun laws that WOULD ban guns (to include guns not currently being spoken of being banned). you're tossing around phrases like "automatic assault rifles" and have given NO indication that you take issue with any prospective gun ban.
    do you know about the state of northern ireland, its like beirut, off course the police carry guns there, theres police shootings, bombs in the street and cars of fire, the rest of the police in the uk dont...
    so, again, in part of the UK --which has stricter gun laws like you're promoting-- the police have to carry guns because there's a criminal element that carries guns, all despite the fact that civilians are essentially disarmed. that's weird.
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2013
    Options
    they might not seem like riddles if you read the whole posts, especially since you're theoretically debating the topic. but i suppose that's asking a bit much of you.
    except that you cannot do this in the way you describe. oh, and as for where you said it? i suppose i should quote myself: you're touting stricter gun laws that WOULD ban guns (to include guns not currently being spoken of being banned). you're tossing around phrases like "automatic assault rifles" and have given NO indication that you take issue with any prospective gun ban.
    so, again, in part of the UK --which has stricter gun laws like you're promoting-- the police have to carry guns because there's a criminal element that carries guns, all despite the fact that civilians are essentially disarmed. that's weird.

you said i didnt post 12 'massacres' in 12months earlier, i posted 16 in 12months, regardless if you wanna dismiss them.... i would like to no know how many murders their are in the america each year...

how can you compre northern ireland, you serious??? northern ireland is basically in civil war again, people are killing police on sight, they have been at war with eachother for years, bombing police cars left right and centre etc i forgot news outside of america is not reported... its made worse by not being able to fly their flag, it cant be compared to america... northern ireland is war zone...

again, the bottom line is america has a bad gun problem, the only way to stop that is simple... tougher gun laws, or nothing will change, its not rocket science... again, not banning them, but re visiting the laws, and making sure nut cases cant own them...

but to put this to rest, as i cant be fckd with it all, yep your right... the end...

• janklow
    Options
    you said i didnt post 12 'massacres' in 12months earlier, i posted 16 in 12months, regardless if you wanna dismiss them.... i would like to no know how many murders their are in the america each year...
    really? you're saying this after my previous posts? because i have to ask: are you this stupid, or is it an act? let's look at your list again.
    the first entry: December 14, 2012
    the last entry: January 8, 2011

that is TWO YEARS. TWENTY-FOUR MONTHS. which is why i did the whole "one, you actually said "12 of them took place in 2012." two, this is not "20 in 12 months," you're counting 2011 and 2012. that's TWENTY-FOUR months. three... i count 19 incidents below" thing there. and then made my points about why it's not actually 19, since you're apparently counting "mass shootings" where the police shot everyone.
    how can you compre northern ireland, you serious??? northern ireland is basically in civil war again, people are killing police on sight, they have been at war with eachother for years, bombing police cars left right and centre etc i forgot news outside of america is not reported...
    yeah, so here's the thing: i do follow the news outside the US. brief tangent: i love how people who think Americans cannot know anything about non-US areas think they simultaneously have 100% understanding of America.

anyway, you know what's like a civil war? Syria. not Northern Ireland. sorry, but it's not the height of the Troubles anymore.

and again, it comes back to this: you're describing Northern Ireland as awash with guns in a country (the UK) that has FAR stricter gun laws than the US (a situation you're promoting) and yet these laws are not stopping criminals from getting guns in Northern Ireland and this situation leads to police being armed regularly even though your contention is massive gun bans should cause the opposite effect. there you go.
    again, the bottom line is america has a bad gun problem, the only way to stop that is simple... tougher gun laws, or nothing will change, its not rocket science... again, not banning them, but re visiting the laws, and making sure nut cases cant own them...
    again: you're touting stricter gun laws that WOULD ban guns (to include guns not currently being spoken of being banned). you're tossing around phrases like "automatic assault rifles" and have given NO indication that you take issue with any prospective gun ban.

i don't know why you keep making the same false claim if you don't want to break down the specifics of what you are recommending America do.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    really? you're saying this after my previous posts? because i have to ask: are you this stupid, or is it an act? let's look at your list again.
    the first entry: December 14, 2012
    the last entry: January 8, 2011

that is TWO YEARS. TWENTY-FOUR MONTHS. which is why i did the whole "one, you actually said "12 of them took place in 2012." two, this is not "20 in 12 months," you're counting 2011 and 2012. that's TWENTY-FOUR months. three... i count 19 incidents below" thing there. and then made my points about why it's not actually 19, since you're apparently counting "mass shootings" where the police shot everyone.
    how can you compre northern ireland, you serious??? northern ireland is basically in civil war again, people are killing police on sight, they have been at war with eachother for years, bombing police cars left right and centre etc i forgot news outside of america is not reported...
    yeah, so here's the thing: i do follow the news outside the US. brief tangent: i love how people who think Americans cannot know anything about non-US areas think they simultaneously have 100% understanding of America.

anyway, you know what's like a civil war? Syria. not Northern Ireland. sorry, but it's not the height of the Troubles anymore.

and again, it comes back to this: you're describing Northern Ireland as awash with guns in a country (the UK) that has FAR stricter gun laws than the US (a situation you're promoting) and yet these laws are not stopping criminals from getting guns in Northern Ireland and this situation leads to police being armed regularly even though your contention is massive gun bans should cause the opposite effect. there you go.
    again: you're touting stricter gun laws that WOULD ban guns (to include guns not currently being spoken of being banned). you're tossing around phrases like "automatic assault rifles" and have given NO indication that you take issue with any prospective gun ban.

i don't know why you keep making the same false claim if you don't want to break down the specifics of what you are recommending America do.

from january 2012 to december 2012 there are about 16 entries you ? , thats 12months... forgot the rest...

and i got family in northern and southern ireland, there has still been riots northern ireland, people bombing police cars up to few months ago over the flying of a flag, police have been killed, people have curfews not being aloud of their house, thats first hand, its daum near civil war again...

what are you onabout are you special needs???? im not 'touting' schitt, you keep saying the same thing, i said MAKE TOUGHER LAWS FOR GUNS, NOT BAN THEM, has that got thru to you??? psychopaths should not be able to own them...
  • janklow
    Options
    from january 2012 to december 2012 there are about 16 entries you ? , thats 12months... forgot the rest...
    ah, now i am a ? because you couldn't be bothered to read a couple of posts. but guess what: your 16 entries STILL include "mass shootings" where the perpetrator shot one person and THE POLICE shot the rest, "mass shootings" that were not mass shootings because they were multiple events, "mass shootings" that seem more like those "gang-related/non-mass-killing" shootings, and others that i eliminated for the reasons i have broken down several times.

so it's more like 7, not 16. you're welcome to debate that point, but you've already indicated you can't read posts or debate facts.
    and i got family in northern and southern ireland, there has still been riots northern ireland, people bombing police cars up to few months ago over the flying of a flag, police have been killed, people have curfews not being aloud of their house, thats first hand, its daum near civil war again...
    ah, the "i have family there" card. also, "anyway, you know what's like a civil war? Syria. not Northern Ireland. sorry, but it's not the height of the Troubles anymore."

ask your family what Northern Ireland was like in the 1970s. or 1980s. this is not debating there aren't remaining issues, this is making the point that "civil war" is a high bar.

also, at ANY POINT, feel free to weigh in on the contradiction in gun laws instead of getting bogged down in debating Northern Ireland.
    what are you onabout are you special needs???? im not 'touting' schitt, you keep saying the same thing, i said MAKE TOUGHER LAWS FOR GUNS, NOT BAN THEM, has that got thru to you??? psychopaths should not be able to own them...
    okay, i guess i have to repeat myself again. pay close attention: you're touting stricter gun laws that WOULD ban guns (to include guns not currently being spoken of being banned). you're tossing around phrases like "automatic assault rifles" and have given NO indication that you take issue with any prospective gun ban.

you have promoted European-style laws that BAN GUNS. you have yet to say anything negative about prospective laws that seek to BAN GUNS. this might be because you don't know what you're talking about --hence the "automatic assault rifles" part-- but if you're unaware, let me clarify this again: the vast majority of people talking tougher gun laws are promoting BANNING GUNS. the fact that you're on board with the whole "? ASSAULT WEAPONS" things gives me every indication that you're on board with the gun bans.
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ah, now i am a ? because you couldn't be bothered to read a couple of posts. but guess what: your 16 entries STILL include "mass shootings" where the perpetrator shot one person and THE POLICE shot the rest, "mass shootings" that were not mass shootings because they were multiple events, "mass shootings" that seem more like those "gang-related/non-mass-killing" shootings, and others that i eliminated for the reasons i have broken down several times.

so it's more like 7, not 16. you're welcome to debate that point, but you've already indicated you can't read posts or debate facts.
    ah, the "i have family there" card. also, "anyway, you know what's like a civil war? Syria. not Northern Ireland. sorry, but it's not the height of the Troubles anymore."

ask your family what Northern Ireland was like in the 1970s. or 1980s. this is not debating there aren't remaining issues, this is making the point that "civil war" is a high bar.

also, at ANY POINT, feel free to weigh in on the contradiction in gun laws instead of getting bogged down in debating Northern Ireland.
    okay, i guess i have to repeat myself again. pay close attention: you're touting stricter gun laws that WOULD ban guns (to include guns not currently being spoken of being banned). you're tossing around phrases like "automatic assault rifles" and have given NO indication that you take issue with any prospective gun ban.

you have promoted European-style laws that BAN GUNS. you have yet to say anything negative about prospective laws that seek to BAN GUNS. this might be because you don't know what you're talking about --hence the "automatic assault rifles" part-- but if you're unaware, let me clarify this again: the vast majority of people talking tougher gun laws are promoting BANNING GUNS. the fact that you're on board with the whole "? ASSAULT WEAPONS" things gives me every indication that you're on board with the gun bans.

yeah im half irish and their is still 'terrorists' attacks in northern ireland tanks still roam the streets only couple months ago the country was under flames and police cars being bombed, due to the flag situation... and i never said otherwise about syria, this was about why the police in northern ireland carry guns, because they have to... its nothing like the old days, but theres still violence to the point the police have to carry guns...

anyways this is repetitive, i cant be fckd with it, hope some ? doesnt shoot up your shopping mall while your in there...